Synonyms for ahmadbeyov or Related words with ahmadbeyov

zivar              kemaleddin              kemalettin              hajibababeyov              sadykh              ayetullah              aghabekov              gasim              adigozal              feyzullah              karbalayi              mimar              kocharli              midhat              taghizade              abbasgulu              mardam              taghiyev              chadirji              mardanov              cansever              dawoud              djavid              firidun              muhittin              suleyman              beshir              tatyos              efendi              sadikh              dadashov              alaeddin              safikhan              sedad              alaaddin              nakhchivani              bakuvi              hajinski              stalsky              nesim              huseyin              hafuz              linggongizuan              ceceli              mikayil              seydi              reshid              shahzade              kabalar              necati             



Examples of "ahmadbeyov"
One of the streets of Baku is named after Zivar bey Ahmadbeyov.
In 1902, Zivar bey Ahmadbeyov graduated from Saint-Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. From this year to 1917, Ahmadbeyov worked as an architect in Baku Governorate, then in Baku City Council. After the establishment of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic, Ahmadbeyov became the chief architect of Baku and held this post until 1922. Two of the largest mosques in Baku, the Baku-Blue Mosque and Taza Pir Mosque were constructed according to the projects of Ahmadbeyov. Murtuza Mukhtarov Mosque, which was constructed according to Ahmadbeyov's project in the municipality of Amirjan in Baku, was added to the list of historical monuments of UNESCO. Besides that, Ahmadbeyov is the architect of a lot of houses in Vladikavkaz and the building of the Ophthalmology Institute in Baku.
Zivar bey Garay bey oglu Ahmadbeyov ( 1873, Shamakhy-1925, Baku) - the first Azerbaijani architect with higher education.
Plośko stayed in Baku after the October Revolution, worked as an engineer with Ziverbey Ahmadbeyov - other famous architecture of his time -, participated in discussion of project of agglomerator cities of Baku in Absheron Peninsula. In 1925, after nearly thirty year living in Azerbaijan, he moved to Warsaw, and then to France.
•Haji Ajdar bey Ashurbeyov (1855–1921)-the well-known oilman and philanthropist. Haji Ajdar bey financed the construction of the Blue Mosque in Baku, the construction of which was continued from March 1912 to December 1913. The project of the mosque was by the architect Ziverbey Ahmadbeyov.
Construction of the mosque was started in 1905 by architect Zivar bey Ahmadbeyov under the patronage of Nabat Khanum Ashurbeyova. After the death of the patron, the construction was suspended. Soon, however, it resumed with the support of her son and was completed in 1914.
The theatre building was erected at the Baku Boulevard when there was no greenery yet. The exhaust ventilation system was superseded by forced ventilation. When the movie theater was opened to the public in June 1910, its administration advertised the features of full air change, occurring every 15 minutes and special ozonator. In 1921, according to project of Azerbaijani architect Zivar bey Ahmadbeyov the theatre was cardinally rebuilt for theatre "Satyragite". Since 1931 the theatre serves its current function, becoming independent in 1965.
Due to the oil boom in the 19th century, Baku became a rapidly developing city and grew rapidly. The large-scale construction of the city was directly tied to the increase of the city's population. Eventually, this brought numerous Armenian, Azerbaijani, German (Adolf Eichler and Nicolaus von der Nonne), Polish (Józef Gosławski and Józef Plośko) and Russian architects to the city, who ultimately influenced the city's architectural profile. Much of these architects were educated in Russia and, in particular, in St. Petersburg, Russia's capital city of the time. These included a number of high-profile designers, such as Freidun Aghalyan, Zivar bey Ahmadbeyov, Nikolai Bayev, Mammad Hasan Hajinski, and Hovhannes Katchaznouni. From 1860 till 1868, Gasim bey Hajibababeyov was considered the chief architect of Baku.
•Nabat khanim Gojabey gizi (1795–1912)-was Haji Imamverdi bey Ashur khan oglu’s granddaughter. Nabat khanim was married to wealthy merchant Haji Musa Rza Rzayev, from this marriage had a son Haji Abbasgulu Rzayev and daughters Ashraf and Gulbista. Nabat khanim possessed multi-million capital consisting of oil fields and apartment houses and was famed as philanthropist. She donated the great amount of money for construction of water conduit Shollar, and also participated in financing of hospitals in Sabunchu, where poor and orphans were treated at her expense. Nabat khanim participated in financing of a construction of the biggest mosque of Baku-Taza Pir, for which the well-known architect Ziverbey Ahmadbeyov was invited. She allocated money for the architect and sent him to trip to the Eastern countries, where he had to learn the architecture of mosques. After his return he presented project of the mosque with two-tier minarets. The construction began in 1905 and ended in 1914. But because of the intervention of provincial authorities minarets were built only up to the first tier. Nabat khanim invited Haji Zeynalabdin Taghiyev for layer of the first stone to foundation of the mosque, who put the last stone at the end of the construction, but Nabat khanim couldn’t live till the end of the construction and after her death her son Haji Abbasgulu Rzayev was engaged in this work.
The fourth reconstruction was begun after the strongest earthquake in 1902, which was demolished and damaged a lot of buildings of Shamakhi. For complete reconstruction of the mosque were gathered donations by philanthropists and was created a special committee. Primarily, the reconstruction of the mosque was charged to the eminent Azerbaijani architect of that time-Ziverbey Ahmadbeyov, a native of Shamakhi city. One of the conditions of the architect was preservation of external of the mosque, but the committee didn’t agree with that, which became the reason of the architect’s discharge from the subsequent works of the mosque’s reconstruction. Continuation of the work in the mosque was offered to the architect Józef Plośko. Variation of the project, presented by Józef Plośko in 1909, provided considerable change of façade and external look of the mosque. The project was based on the foundation of elder plan and results of the uncompleted construction, but there appeared orderly flanking minarets on it and open balconies with light pavilions, symmetric-axial composition of the mosques with pair minarets was completed by a great central cupola. Such planning was used in the 15th century in construction of Tabriz school of architecture for the first time and also adopted architectural features of Shirvanshahs’ Palace ensemble in Baku. Construction of the mosque based on Józef Plośko’s project was charged to D.Sadykhbeyov, but such important elements as central cupola, side minarets, gallery, portal and central stair platform were deleted from the project during the work because of the deficiency of financial resources.
In 1859, there was a strong earthquake in Shamakhi, because of which the Shamakhi Governorate was demolished and was created Baku Governorate in the center of Baku. After becoming the governorate, the city occupied a new level of development, appeared a necessity of planned construction of the city, because new governorate institutions began to emerge in the city. In the first years after the order of 1859 was signed, population flow in Baku began to rise. New caravanserais were being constructed in the northern part of fortress walls, each of which occupied a whole quarter, trading rows and stores. Subsequently, this part of the city became the central trading part and it was necessary to develop its construction plan. It was entrusted to Gasim bey Hajibababeyov and group of engineers and architects from Saint Petersburg. According to them, construction of new highways, beginning from Icheri Sheher fortress in all directions, was the main idea of urban planning. All this ideas are reflected in the first governorate urban plan of Baku, created in 1864 by them and called “scrappy” where the street was also projected. Initially it was called “Torgovaya Street”, because it became a tread center due to its location. Later, in 1879 it was officially renamed to “Gubernskaya Street”, but the citizens still called it “Torgovaya”. The street began on Mariinskaya Street (later Korganov Street, now Rasul Rza Street), where reputable multi-storeyed houses of wealthy people were located and reached to so called “Black City” of Baku, where were oil wells and other industrial objects. The late 19th century is characterized with rapid economical development of the city and the second massive flow of the population from other governorates of the Russian Empire, the reason of which was adoption of new oil wells in the Absheron Peninsula. Marine infrastructure was also developed and general plan of fortress vorstadt and marine port was significantly expanded since 1855, and the city turned to a significant trade port of South Russia. Rapid economic growth of Baku was followed by appearance of multiple interlayer of rich industrialists constructing new buildings. Great amount of buildings on this street were constructed by the order of oil magnates such as Musa Naghiyev, Shamsi Asadullayev and Murtuza Mukhtarov, and projected by prominent architects of that time such as N.A.von der Nonne, M.Gafar Ismayilov, A.Hajibababeyov, K.B.Surkevich, J.V.Goslavski, Józef Plośko, Zivar bey Ahmadbeyov, E.Edel and G.Termikelov.