Synonyms for baie_trinité or Related words with baie_trinité
Examples of "baie_trinité"
On the edge of the Gulf of St. Lawrence, Zec de la Rivière-de-la-Trinité features with a magnificent overview on the bay of
In May 1976, the Trinity River was released, after about half a century of exclusive lease for end to private, where only the leaders and guests of the company had the privilege to access it. Several speakers from the public yearned to participate in the management of wildlife, recreation and tourism resources of the area. Following representations of
citizens, the MTCP has transferred property, facilities and proprietary rights of the Company to "Société d'Aménagement de
inc" (Development Company Trinity Bay Inc) newly formed. At the time, this new mode of management of a salmon river by a non-profit set a precedent. In 1978, the "réserve de chasse et pêche de
" (Reserve Fish and Game of Trinity Bay) was created through an order in council, adding the two existing reserves (Trinity River and Small Trinity River) a territory of 356 square kilometers.
The ZEC Trinity is a "zone d'exploitation contrôlée" (controlled harvesting zone) (ZEC) in the municipality of the town of
, in the Manicouagan Regional County Municipality (RCM), in the administrative region of Côte-Nord (North Shore), in Quebec, in Canada.
(2011 Population 419) is a village in the Manicouagan Regional County Municipality in the Côte-Nord region of Quebec, Canada. It is located on the coast of the Gulf of Saint Lawrence at the mouth of the Trinity River (French: "Rivière de la Trinité"), a salmon river which flows through the village. The major economic sectors are forestry and fisheries.
Many salmon anglers now set their sights on the river, so attending annually. Located on the north bank of the Gulf of St. Lawrence, 95 kilometers from Baie-Comeau, the river flows from north to south on 74 miles before emptying into the Bay to height of the town of
Previously, this area was designated "réserve de chasse et pêche de
" (Reserve Fish and Game of Trinity Bay). The name "ZEC Trinity" is directly derived from other names related sector: Trinity River Great, Little Trinity River and Trinity Bay. The name "ZEC Trinity" was formalized on June 25, 1987 at the Bank of place names in the Commission de toponymie du Québec (Geographical Names Board of Quebec).
On 14 October 1944 "Magog" joined Convoy ONS 33G in the Gulf of St. Lawrence. At 1925 local time, "Magog" was torpedoed and damaged by "U-1223" near Pointe-des-Monts, Quebec (near
, Quebec), losing of her stern, killing 3 crew and injuring 3 others. After the torpedoing, "Magog" was taken in tow first by , then to the safety of a bay, and later to Quebec by the salvage tug "Lord Strathcona" where she was eventually declared a total constructive loss. The crew was ordered not to discuss the action at the time by the Prime Minister, William Lyon Mackenzie King.
This river descends in wilderness from north to south. It includes 74 km of river accessible to users. In the southern part of the ZEC, the river bifurcates at 90 degrees toward east, to go empty into the bay of
. The southern part of the river is easily accessible by the route 138 which follows the sector 1 of the Zec Trinité (southern part) and also a segment in sector 2 on a distance of 11 kilometers. A recently converted forest road is now passable so ensures accessibility to the other part of the sector 2 on its entire length up to the bridge of the mille 22.
Copyright © 2017