Synonyms for barkhin or Related words with barkhin

manizer              rerberg              mordvinov              chernetsov              serkov              iosifovich              yelizarov              brodskij              gilyarovsky              yegorovich              rotnitsky              androsov              karatygin              krzhizhanovsky              chebotaryov              egorovich              rusakov              opanas              kulyov              vladilen              dmitryevich              monighetti              yevstigney              zolotaryov              igumnov              yevgeniyevich              voronikhin              osipovich              samoilovich              nadezhdin              schechtel              vtorov              yermilov              zinoviy              ignaty              efimovich              rochevnikolay              yurenev              pakhtusov              shchuko              negodyayev              evgenevich              afanasyevich              arkadiy              evgenie              chechulin              zhuravlyov              samuilovich              evlampievich              artemiev             



Examples of "barkhin"
Between the Russian Revolution of 1917 and the rise of Stalinist architecture in mid-1930s, the street acquired three modernist buildings - constructivist Izvestia Building by Grigory Barkhin (1925–1927, Pushkin Square), Central Telegraph Building (1927-29, 7 Tverskaya), a modernist masterpiece by Ivan Rerberg, and a stern "black cube" of the Lenin Institute in Tverskaya Square (1926) by Stepan Chernyshyov.
In 1930 Shchuko and Gelfreikh launched construction of a large (2,500 and 850 seats) opera theatre in Rostov-on-Don. The open contest to design the Rostov theatre was won by the Barkhin family partnership, but after the results were announced, Shchuko personally arrived in Rostov and persuaded the commissioners to discard the Barkhin drafts. The constructivist theater was completed in 1935, when Shchuko was working on the Palace of Soviets. An elaborate set of rotating stages provided unprecedented freedom to producers and designers, even allowing live cavalry marches on stage. Despite its award-winning exterior and plans, the theatre was never used for its intended purpose: poor acoustics rendered it useless for music, and it has not produced a single opera show. It was destroyed in World War II and rebuilt in 1963; this time, the main hall was reduced to 1,200 seats but acquired proper acoustics.
Klein, a successful businessman, possessed excellent skills in educating and managing people. His architectural firm trained dozens of architects who excelled in Art Nouveau (Yevlanov brothers), industrial architecture (Karl Gippius), Neoclassical revival (Ivan Rerberg) and later constructivist architecture (Grigory Barkhin). Klein treated these internships as his own educational work, not just hiring labor. He advocated "finding out the unique, individual features of a trainee architect, and bringing up his own creative conscience" ("выявление индивидуальности проектирующего ... и в воспитании в нем художественного самосознания", Maria Naschokina, p. 257), and promoted the French model of architectural workshops.
Dmitry Mazo (; born October 4, 1963, Moscow) is an Israeli architect, professor, Master of Architecture and Urban Planning. From 1970 to 1980, he studied at school No.127. From 1980 to 1986, he studied at Moscow Architectural Institute, at the Department of Residential and Public Buildings, group of Prof. B.G. Barkhin, Prof. A.B. Nekrasov and M. Belov, where he earned his diploma of architect ( MSc). At the age of 24, he became the youngest member of the USSR Union of Architects. From 1986 to 1990, he worked at the CNIIEP (Central Research & Design Institute) of Sports Facilities and Leisure Centers named after B. Mezentsev, in Moscow. From 1990 to 1991, he worked at B. Baruch-J. Salamon Israeli architectural bureau in Haifa, and from 1991 to 1992, at Yaacov and Ora Yaar architectural bureau in Tel-Aviv.
The largest events in the museum's first years was the fifth anniversary exposition for the creation of the Worker-Peasant Red Army (RKKA) between 23 February and 1 November 1923 which was visited by 500 groups and 70,000 individuals. In 1924, following the opening of similar museums across the country, it was renamed the Central museum of the Red Army and Fleet. It moved to the left wing of the Central House of the Red Army on the Yekaterinvskaya (now Suvorova), in 1928. In 1951 the museum was once again renamed the Central Museum of the Soviet Army and in 1965 moved to its present location in a new, special building designed by architects N. Gaygarova and V. Barkhin. It was renamed once again the Central Museum of the Armed Forces of the USSR; it was given its present name in 1993.
Projects from 1923 to 1935 like Lissitzky and Mart Stam’s Wolkenbügel horizontal skyscrapers and Konstantin Melnikov’s temporary pavilions showed the originality and ambition of this new group. Melnikov would design the Soviet Pavilion at the Paris Exposition of Decorative Arts of 1925, which popularised the new style, with its rooms designed by Rodchenko and its jagged, mechanical form. Another glimpse of a Constructivist lived environment is visible in the popular science fiction film Aelita, which had interiors and exteriors modelled in angular, geometric fashion by Aleksandra Ekster. The state-run Mosselprom department store of 1924 was also an early modernist building for the new consumerism of the New Economic Policy, as was the Vesnin brothers' Mostorg store, built three years later. Modern offices for the mass press were also popular, such as the Izvestia headquarters. This was built in 1926–7 and designed by Grigori Barkhin
The Konstantin E. Tsiolkovsky State Museum of the History of Cosmonautics () is the first museum in the world dedicated to the history of space exploration. It was opened on 3 October 1967 in Kaluga, and is named after Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, a school master and rocket science pioneer who lived most of his life in this city. The driving force behind the creation of the museum was Sergei Korolyov, chief designer of RKK Energiya. The building was designed by Boris Barkhin, Evgeny Kireev, Nataliya Orlova, Valentin Strogy and Kirill Fomin, and the cornerstone was laid by Yuri Gagarin on 13 June 1961. The museum has over 100,000 visitors per year and has 127 employees, of whom 43 are curators.
In 1930 the reconstruction of 1st Meshchanskaya Street, Trinity Highway, Great Alekseevskaya Street, and Great Rostokinskiy Street began. In 1931, 1st Meschanskaya Street was paved by the American firm "Seabrook" but after two years the surface crumbled, unable to withstand the extremes of temperature. In 1934, the roadway was expanded through the elimination of the tram tracks, fences and front gardens next to houses. By September 1935 all tramways had been moved to the neighboring 2nd Meschanskaya street. Active reconstruction of the street began in 1936, when it was decided to build the All-Union Agricultural Exhibition on the street, near Ostankino (originally it was planned to be located in the Koptevo area). The development plan for the reconstruction was developed by the 4th architectural and planning workshop (APU) of Moscow City Council, led by the architect G. B. Barkhin. The basis of the plan composed in 1933-1934 for Dzerzhinsky Street, Sretenka, and 1st Meshchanskaya included the demolition of all the old buildings on the 1st Meshchanskaya. The plan provided for building between Sukharevskaya and Rizhskaya stations 19 or 20 seven floor buildings, most of which would be apartment buildings. This required demolition of 102 (out of 172) older buildings on the 1st Meshchanskaya Street.