Synonyms for berolinensis or Related words with berolinensis

lectionum              specierum              variarum              annotationes              descriptiones              iconibus              opuscula              editionis              practicae              collectiones              continens              aucta              germanicae              variae              edidit              systematicus              observationes              bibliorum              impensis              descriptae              explicatio              typis              bucolica              hucusque              illustratae              eclogae              commentatio              praesertim              descripsit              selectae              catalogus              physicae              historiam              botanicorum              davidis              orationum              sistens              tentamen              hebraicum              enumeratio              illustravit              generum              graecorum              collegit              sumptibus              rariorum              observationibus              stirpium              aliorumque              rariores             



Examples of "berolinensis"
On the last folio 112 verso it contains a grotesque twisted dragon ornament (in red and white coils). At the foot of the page in De Missy's hand (?): "Ex libris Caesaris De Missy, Berolinensis:— | Londini: Anno Domini 1748."
"Melaleuca lanceolata" was first formally in 1820 described by Christoph Friedrich Otto in "Horae Physicae Berolinensis". The specific epithet ("lanceolata") is from the Latin "lancea" meaning "a light spear", referring to the shape of the leaves.
The Gospel of Mary is an apocryphal book discovered in 1896 in a 5th-century papyrus codex written in Sahidic Coptic. The codex Papyrus Berolinensis 8502 was purchased in Cairo by German scholar Karl Reinhardt.
Female are about four millimeters long, males slightly smaller. They are similar to the jumping spider "Leptorchestes berolinensis", but feature a white line on the back of their heads.
The text of the "Commentariolum Petitionis" is not found in the "Codex Mediceus", the best source for M. Cicero's Epistulae ad Familiares (Letters to his Friends). It does appear at the end of the Epistulae ad Quintum Fratrem (Letters to Quintus) in the "codices Berolinensis" and "Harleianus", although "Harleianus" only includes sections 1-8 of the 58 sections given in the other manuscripts.
Codex Ravianus (also called Berolinensis) is a manuscript rewritten from Complutensian Polyglot Bible. Formerly it was listed as a Greek manuscript of the New Testament, but it was removed from the list in 1908. The manuscript is a famous instance of the Comma Johanneum.
In his numeration Wettstein designated by siglum 110 the "Codex Ravianus" (also called "Berolinensis"), a transcript from the Complutensian Polyglotte so slavish that it copies even typographical errors from that exemplar. It also includes some variant readings inserted from Stephanus's edition. It once belonged to Rave, a professor in Uppsala.
Humboldt notes that as a young man he was unable to identify plants with Willdenow's Flora Berolinensis. He then visited Willdenow without an appointment and found him to be a kindred soul only four years older. He notes that in three weeks he became an enthusiastic botanist.
In her introduction in "The Complete Gospels," Karen King names the manuscripts available for the Gospel of Mary. She writes that only three fragmentary manuscripts are known to have survived into the modern period, two 3rd-century fragments (P. Rylands 463 and P. Oxyrhynchus 3525) published in 1938 and 1983, and a longer 5th-century Coptic translation (Berolinensis Gnosticus 8052,1) published in 1955.
"Melaleuca rugulosa" was first named in 2006 by Lyndley Craven in Novon when "Callistemon rugulosus" was transferred to the present genus. It was first formally described in 1822 as "Metrosideros rugulosa" by Johann Heinrich Friedrich Link in "Enumeratio Plantarum Horti Regii Berolinensis Altera". The specific epithet ("rugulosa") is from the Latin word "ruga" meaning “crease” or "wrinkle" but the reason for this naming is unclear.
On 27 June 1972, however, – in response to West Germany's change in Ostpolitik and the Treaty of Warsaw – Pope Paul VI reversed the diocesan boundary along the post-war borders. The Apostolic constitution "Vratislaviensis - Berolinensis et aliarium" disentangled the East Brandenburgian diocesan area (becoming thus the Diocese of Gorzów) and the Farther Pomeranian diocesan area (becoming the new westerly Diocese of Szczecin-Kamień and the easterly Diocese of Koszalin-Kołobrzeg).
Though described by Johann Friedrich Gmelin in "Systema Naturae" as "Psittacus elegans" in 1788, the crimson rosella had been described and named by John Latham in 1781 as the "Beautiful Lory", and then "Pennantian Parrot". However he did not give it a Latin name until 1790, when he named it "Psittacus pennanti". In 1854, it was placed in the genus "Platycercus" by Martin Lichtenstein in his "Nomenclator Avium Musei Zoologici Berolinensis".
On 28 June 1972, however, – in response to West Germany's change in Ostpolitik – Pope Paul VI redrew the archdiocesan boundary along the post-war borders. The Apostolic constitution "Vratislaviensis – Berolinensis et aliarum" disentangled the East German achdiocesan territory becoming the exempt new "Apostolic Administration of Görlitz". Breslau's German suffragan the Berlin diocese became exempt, the Polish Piła/Schneidemühl and Ermland/Warmia were also disentangled, the former dissolved and Warmia changing as suffragan to the Archdiocese of Warsaw.
The Berlin Codex (also known as the Akhmim Codex), given the accession number Papyrus Berolinensis 8502, is a Coptic manuscript from the 5th century AD, unearthed in Akhmim, Egypt. In Cairo, in January 1896, Carl Reinhardt bought the codex, which had been recently discovered, wrapped in feathers, in a niche in a wall at a Christian burial site. It was a papyrus bound book (a codex), dating to early 5th century (or possibly late 4th century) that was written in Sahidic dialect of Coptic, which was in common use in Egypt during that time.
Papyrus Berolinensis 8502, also known as the Akhmim Codex, also contains the "Apocryphon of John", the "Sophia of Jesus Christ", and a summary of the "Act of Peter". All four works contained in the manuscript are written in the Sahidic dialect of Coptic. Two other fragments of the "Gospel of Mary" have been discovered since, both written in Greek (Papyrus Oxyrhynchus L 3525 and Papyrus Rylands 463). P.Oxy. L 3525 "... was in fact found by Grenfell and Hunt some time between 1897 and 1906, but only published in 1983,"
The "Lexicon" (Λέξεων Συναγωγή), published later than the "Bibliotheca", was probably in the main the work of some of his pupils. It was intended as a book of reference to facilitate the reading of old classical and sacred authors, whose language and vocabulary were out of date. For a long time, the only manuscripts of the "Lexicon" were the "Codex Galeanus", which passed into the library of Trinity College, Cambridge and Berolinensis graec. oct. 22, both of which were incomplete. But in 1959, Linos Politis of the University of Thessaloniki discovered a complete manuscript, codex Zavordensis 95, in the Zavorda Monastery (Greek: Ζάβορδα) in Grevena, Greece, where it still resides.
With the Holy See's dissolution of Breslau's Eastern German Ecclesiastical Province and the reorganisation of the archdiocese and its suffragans in 1972 (cf. Apostolic constitution "Vratislaviensis – Berolinensis et aliarum"), the Polish bulk of Breslau's archdiocesan area became the Archdiocese of Wrocław, whereas the East German part of Breslau archdiocese was disentangled from the archdiocese and made the exempt Apostolic Administration of Görlitz with St. James converted to procathedral (as of 1972). By the reorganisation of the dioceses in Northern and Middle Germany in the early 1990s the Görlitz Apostolic Administration was upgraded to diocese in 1994 and St. James became its cathedral. It also serves as the parish church for St. Jakobus congregation.
On 28 June 1972, however, – in response to West Germany's change in Ostpolitik – Pope Paul VI redrew the archdiocesan boundary along the post-war borders. The Apostolic constitution "Vratislaviensis – Berolinensis et aliarum" disentangled the East German archdiocesan territory (becoming the exempt new Apostolic Administration of Görlitz), the diocesan district of Gorzów Wielkopolski (becoming the new Diocese of Gorzów) and that of Opole (becoming the new Diocese of Opole). The suffragans Berlin, Piła/Schneidemühl and Ermland/Warmia were also disentangled, the former – belittled to the German territory – becoming exempt, Piła/Schneidemühl dissolved and allocated between the new dioceses of Gorzów, of Koszalin-Kołobrzeg, and the Warmia changing as suffragan into the Archdiocese of Warsaw.
The Act of Peter is a brief miracle text celebrating virginity that is found in the 5th-century papyrus Berlin Codex (Berolinensis Gnosticus 8502). It treats of the crippled virgin daughter of Peter, who was accused by the crowd that gathered before his door, among whom he had caused many blind to see, the deaf to hear, and the lame to walk: "But your virgin daughter, who has grown up to be beautiful and who has believed in the name of God, why have you not helped her? For behold, one side of her is completely paralyzed and she lies crippled there in the corner."
In autumn 1851 Staudinger seems to have fallen ill (though the biographical sources are silent about the nature of his ailment) and after a prolonged illness he was advised to go on a recovery trip. Accordingly, Staudinger spent May to August 1852 at Lake Geneva and in the Mont Blanc area, then he travelled across the Simplon Pass to Genoa and thence – always on foot – along the Riviera to Nice, Marseilles, and Montpellier where he stayed until late November, everywhere socialising with local entomologists. After a visit at home he travelled to Paris in January 1853 to perfect his French and to learn Italian and English. At Easter 1853 he took up his studies in Berlin again and collected intensively – mainly Sesiidae – together with Kalisch, Ribbe and the Kricheldorff brothers. In March 1854 he received his Dr. phil. degree for the thesis "De Sesiis agro Berolinensis".