Synonyms for castri or Related words with castri

commento              salimbene              considerazioni              generi              giano              maiori              traiano              lucana              stamperia              arnaldi              scoperte              descrizione              calabra              greci              castagnole              relazione              osservazioni              montiferro              riforma              raccolte              lingue              testimonianze              genere              uguccione              antichi              traduzione              inedite              scarlino              rapporto              bisanzio              primi              sugli              saggio              fitalia              affreschi              manoscritti              celano              abbazia              pede              iscrizioni              monastero              insetti              alessandrino              grumello              famiglie              vescovo              fenomeni              prospettiva              contea              alcuni             



Examples of "castri"
"Latin Name: Surrentinus-Castri Maris o Stabiensis"
Aragon; Alfambra; 1248. Brown wax, round, 30 mm. in diameter, depicting a cross. Legend:...LUM CASTRI...
Richard Galliano: La Strada Quintet (Richard Galliano, Flavio Boltro, Mauro Negri, Furio di Castri, Mattia Barbieri)
Sáros county was created before the 13th century from the "comitatus Novi Castri" (named after "Novum Castrum", today Abaújvár), which also included the later counties Abov and Heves.
Castri di Lecce, known as Castrì di Lecce (), is a town and "comune" in the Italian province of Lecce in the Apulia region of south-east Italy.
The medieval name "castri de Casule" was first recorded in 878 AD in the "Memoriatorium abbatis Berthari", a manuscript conserved in the Abbey of Monte Cassino.
Granges-Paccot is first mentioned in 1317 as "Grangiarum ante la mota dicti castri". The municipality was formerly known by its German name "Zur Schüren", however, that name is no longer used.
Notable students of Fred Lerdahl include composers Zosha Di Castri, Huck Hodge, Arthur Kampela, Alex Mincek, Paul Moravec, Kate Soper, Wang Lu, and Nina Young; and music theorists Elizabeth Margulis and David Temperley.
Chao is an album by pianist Paul Bley , bassist Furio Di Castri and drummer Tony Oxley recorded in Italy in 1994 and released on the Soul Note label in 1998.
He cooperated, among others, with David Murray, Erik Vloeimans, David "Fuzz" Fiuczynski, Peter Cancura, Furio di Castri, Urszula Dudziak, Krzesimir Dębski, Sebastian Szymański, Michał Urbaniak, Janusz Muniak, Tomasz Szukalski, Adam Pierończyk, L.U.C, Tymon Tymański.
It is the site of an early Christian basilica. The town was referred to in the 12th century as "Castri musculi": this is from the Latin "Ad musculi" meaning "the place of shells".
Alice graduated from The Paolo Grassi Drama School in Milan in 2007 and started theatrical tours in Italy and Europe with Romeo Castellucci, Alvis Hermanis, Massimo Castri, Gabriele Lavia and Franca Valeri among others.
Dedalus was an Italian jazz-rock group formed in the early seventies by Fiorenzo Michele Bonansone (keyboards, cello, vocals), Marco Di Castri (guitar, sax), Furio Di Castri (bass) and Enrico Grosso (drums). Their eponymous first album "Dedalus" was released in 1973. A year after Furio left the group in 1974, a second, more experimental album, "Materiale per tre esecutori e nastro magnetico" was released. A third album was recorded but has never been released. By the end of the seventies Dedalus effectively ceased to exist until being revived in the early nineties by Bonansone, Di Castri and Grosso. The band renamed itself Dedalus Bonansone in 2002, and continues with Bonansone, Riccardo Chiriotto (trombone) and Anita Cravero (flute).
Gerard also dealt with the heretic Ramihrd, who is only mentioned by name in the "Chronicon sancti Andreae castri Cameracesii" (Chronicle of Saint-André du Cateau), written by an anonymous monk around 1133. An account of Gerard's episcopacy was recorded in the "Gesta Gerardi secundi episcopi" (Deeds of Bishop Gerard the Second) by one of the continuators of the "Gesta episcoporum Cameracensium".
Šariš county was created before the 13th century from the "comitatus Novi Castri" (named after "Novum Castrum", today Abaújvár), which also included the later counties Abov and Heves. The county's territory was situated along Torysa and upper Topľa rivers. Its area was 3,652 km² around 1910. The original seat of the county was Šariš Castle and since the 17th century, Prešov.
The Grandson family is first mentioned in the second half of the 11th Century as "Grancione". The town was first mentioned around 1100 as "de castro Grancione". Around 1126 it was mentioned as "castri Grandissoni" and in 1154 it was called "apud Grantionem".
Lizzanello is located in the southeastern suburb of Lecce (6 km far), next to Cavallino, and is part of Salento. The municipality borders with Caprarica di Lecce, Castri di Lecce, Cavallino, Lecce and Vernole. It counts the hamlet ("frazione") of Merine.
In 1438 Filippo Maria Visconti offered the fief to the condottiero Niccolò Piccinino, under whose government the Municipal Statutes were promulgated, the "Statuta et Decreta Terrae Castri Arquati". After his death the village went to his sons Francesco and Jacopo. After Filippo Maria Visconti's death, his son-in-law Francesco I Sforza was in 1447 also declared lord of Piacenza and its area.
Domino Alexandro le Convers, pro denariis per ipsum datis..., carpentariis facientibus ingenium quod vocatur Lupus Guerre, et aliis operaris diversis operantibus, ... mensibus Maii et Junii anno presenti (1304), vii die Junii, ... 10 s.
Thome de Viridi Campo, valleto regine, de dono regis in recompensacionem laboris quem sustenit circa facturem Lupus Guerre quem rex fieri ordinavit pro insultu castri de Stryvelyn, ... xl li.
The county arose in the second half of the 13th century from the "comitatus Novi Castri" (named after "Novum Castrum", "new castle" – the castle itself stood in the center of the present-day village Abaújvár), which also included the later counties Šariš (Hungarian: "Sáros") and Heves.