Synonyms for clemente_micara or Related words with clemente_micara
Examples of "clemente_micara"
The church is home parish, erected March 9, 1960, with the decree of the Cardinal Vicar
It was built between 1955 and 1958 by architect Gianni Mazzocca and Mexican national church in Rome was consecrated by Cardinal Vicar
December 12, 1958.
(24 December 1879 – 11 March 1965) was an Italian Cardinal of the Catholic Church. He was elevated to the cardinalate in 1946 and served as Vicar General of Rome from 1951 until his death.
The church is home to the parish, which was established August 30, 1956 by
Cardinal Vicar with the decree "Neminem fugit", and entrusted, since 1958, the priests of the Society of Divine Vocations (called vocation promoters).
Built in the twentieth century and designed by Antonio Guidi, the church is the home of the parish, established July 17, 1954 by decree of the Cardinal Vicar
It is the home of the parish, established 7 October 1952 by decree of the Cardinal Vicar
"Tricesimo iam vertente". In addition it is also home since 1965 the title of cardinal "San Leone I".
Made in 1955 by Eng. Ernesto Vichi, it was erected as a parish in 25 September 1963 by decree of the Cardinal Vicar
, and entrusted in 1958 to the Oblates of the Virgin Mary. The church was consecrated in 1967 and was visited by Pope John Paul II in 27 May 2001.
Born as son of Léon de Patoul (1852-1926) and Countess Marie-Victorine d'Auxy de Launois (1851-1911). He was the Grand Marshall of king Albert of Belgium. Grace to Mgr.
, he was granted the Pontifical Equestrian Order of Saint Sylvester.
The Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Agony in Vitinia (, ) is a Roman Catholic titular church in Rome, built as a parish church by decree of Cardinal
. On 30 April 1969 Pope Paul VI granted it a titular church as a seat for Cardinals.
The first stone of the building, designed by architect Raffaele Fagnoni, was laid March 24, 1955; May 15, 1960 was consecrated by Cardinal
. The dedication to Jesus worker was commissioned by the popes themselves as a sign of the Church's presence in the world of work.
The church is home parish, established by Cardinal Vicar
on 14 January 1958 with the decree "Quartum iam annum", and initially entrusted to the Servants of the Poor Missionaries and since 1987 to the clergy of the diocese of Rome.
The Church of Saint Clare in Vigna Clara (, ) is a Roman Catholic titular church in Rome, built as a parish church by decree of Cardinal
. In 1969 Pope Paul VI granted it a titular church as a seat for Cardinals.
The church is home to the parish, which was established September 22, 1960 by decree of the Cardinal Vicar
, and entrusted to the Legionaries of Christ, who are its owners. In January 1991, Pope John Paul II elevated to the rank of minor basilica. 
The Church of Saint Athanasius on Via Tiburtina (, ) is a Roman Catholic titular church in Rome, built as a parish church. It was consecrated 11 March 1961 by Cardinal
. On 28 June 1991 Pope John Paul II granted it a titular church as a seat for Cardinals.
From February to November 1948 he replaced Saverio Ritter as chargé d'affaires and apostolic Internuncio for Czechoslovakia. He was appointed titular archbishop of Corinth and the apostolic nuncio in El Salvador and Guatemala on 5 September 1951 by Pius XII - he was consecrated bishop by Cardinal
the following October.
The church was erected as a parish June 19, 1961 by decree of the Cardinal Vicar
Quotidianis curis, and entrusted to the Congregation of the Oblates of St. Joseph d'Asti, who are its owners. Since 1991 is the seat of the cardinal's title of "San Giuseppe all'Aurelio".
The church is the home of the parish, established December 14, 1963 by decree of the Cardinal Vicar
"Neminem sane latet". The church is linked to the titular church of "St. Gregory the Great at Magliana Nuova", instituted by Pope John Paul II February 21, 2001.
The building of the parish church was erected, designed by architect Francesco Fornari, June 10, 1952 with the decree of the Cardinal Vicar
"To care vigilant" and was inaugurated by the 29 May 1953. He was first assigned to diocesan clergy of Rome (1952-1965) to the clergy of the diocese of Bergamo.
The church of San Gregorio Barbarigo was built between 1970 and 1972 by the architect Giuseppe Vaccaro as the home of the parish, established January 28, 1964 with the decree of the Cardinal Vicar
"Qua celeritate". Since 1973 is the seat of the cardinal's title of "San Gregorio Barbarigo alle Tre Fontane".
The church is home parish, erected on September 24 in 1962 with the decree of the Cardinal Vicar
"Cum in suburban", and entrusted to the priests of the Company of Mary (called Montfort). It is home to the cardinal's title of "St. Louis Grignon de Montfort", instituted by Pope John Paul II.
Copyright © 2017