Synonyms for collart or Related words with collart

NotFoundError             



Examples of "collart"
Marie Collart (December 6, 1842 – October 18, 1911) was a Belgian artist who mainly painted landscapes and animals.
Jean-Luc Collart, « Saint-Quentin », dans Blaise Pichon, "Carte archéologique de la Gaule – l’Aisne – 02", Paris, 2002, p. 378-404.
He married Anne Marie Jos. Fr. Collart (1827–1893), the daughter of Charles Joseph Collart (1775–1841), on 27 February 1852. He was the son of Gaspard-Théodore-Ignace de la Fontaine and the brother of Edmond de la Fontaine ("Dicks") and of Alphonse de la Fontaine.
Jean-Luc Collart, « Le déplacement du chef-lieu des "Viromandui" au Bas-Empire, de Saint-Quentin à Vermand », "Revue Archéologique de Picardie", 3/4-1984, p. 245-250.
The oldest part of the castle is the south wing which housed stables and barns. The north wing, now the main part of the U-shaped complex, was added later. In about 1759, Jean-Henri de Zievel charged the architect Rousselet de Boulay with major restoration work. In 1765, on the death of the last member of the De Zievel family, the castle fell into the hands of the castle manager, Marc-Antoine de Verniolles. Various proprietors followed including members of the Hohenzollern-Hechingen-Haigerloch family (1780), Charles Joseph Collart de Donnea, owner of the Dommeldange iron works (1807), followed by various members of the Collart family until 1971. When his wife, Daisy Collart-Weber, died in 1969, August Collart decided to sell the property. The commune of Bettembourg bought the property in 1971 and, after undertaking extensive restoration and reconstruction work, opened the building as the Bettembourg town hall in 1991.
"Coups de Roulis" was recorded in full and released in October 1963 with the Chorale Lyrique and Orchestre Lyrique de l'O.R.T.F. conducted by Marcel Cariven, with Lina Dachary, Claudine Collart, Gaston Rey, Aimé Doniat, Jacques Pruvost and René Lenoty.
"Passionnément" was recorded in July 1964 with the Orchestre Lyrique de l'O.R.T.F. conducted by J-P Kreder, with Lina Dachary, Christiane Arbell, Claudine Collart, Aimé Doniat, Dominique Tirmont, Gérard Friedmann, Hiéronimus and René Lénoty.
The work was recorded in Paris in 1950 with Jean-Christophe Benoît (Mathurin), Bernard Demigny (Lucas), Claudine Collart (Colette), Freda Betti (Mathurine) and Jean Hoffmann (Cléon / Pluton), conducted by René Leibowitz.
Taking account of the new majority in the legislature, the ministers Collart, Liesch and Welter tendered their resignations. However, the Grand Duchess and the Prime Minister refused to accept, as they wanted to maintain a national union government. Collart left the government in January 1920, Liesch and Welter in April 1921. From then on, the cabinet consisted only of right-wingers. This was not changed by the partial elections which took place in the constituencies of Centre and Nord on 28 May 1922, even though the liberals improved their results, at the expense of the socialists.
The 14th century fortified castle was torn down by the industrialist Jean-Nicolas Collart in 1812 who built a residential manor house in its place. All that remained of the medieval building was its round central tower. The castle's most famous visitor was certainly Victor Hugo who visited the Collarts in 1871 and made a sketch of the old tower.
The castle appears to have been built in the 17th century by Thomas Marchant, a forge operator, as a private residence. In 1870, Charles Collart, also a forge operator, lived there. In 1973, the castle was bought by the State of Luxembourg. It now houses the residence and headquarters of the Chinese Embassy.
Jean-Luc Collart, avec la coll. de Michèle Gaillard, « Vermand, Saint-Quentin et Noyon : le chef-lieu d’une cité à l’épreuve de la christianisation », dans Alain Ferdière dir., "Actes du colloque « Capitales éphémères. Des capitales de cités perdent leur statut dans l’Antiquité tardive » Tours 6-8 mars 2003", Tours, 2004, p. 83-102 ("Supplément à la Revue archéologique du Centre de la France" ; 25).
The supreme government in view of the just request of Magdalena's people(village), I send the land-surveyor Juan Bautista Collart, in order that of Camasca's common lands it(he,she) was measuring five cavalries of area those that spent(passed) to be common lands of this municipality.
Jan Collaert was the son of Anna van der Heijde and Jan Collart I and the brother of Adriaen Collaert. He trained under his brother Adriaen as well as with leading Antwerp engravers Philip Galle and Gerard de Jode. He became member of the Antwerp Guild of Saint Luke in 1585 and was the Guild's dean in 1612.
Jean-Luc Collart, « Recherches archéologiques récentes à Saint-Quentin et Vermand : leur apport à la question de la localisation du chef-lieu des "Viromandui" dans l’Antiquité », "Mémoires de la fédération des sociétés d'histoire et d'archéologie de l'Aisne", tome LII, 2007, p. 9-39.
Jean-Luc Collart, « Au Bas-Empire, la capitale des "Viromandui" se trouvait-elle à Saint-Quentin ou à Vermand ? », dans Roger Hanoune dir. « Les villes romaines du Nord de la Gaule. Vingt ans de recherches nouvelles ». "Actes du XXVe colloque international de HALMA-IPEL UMR CNRS 8164", Villeneuve-d’Ascq, 2007, p. 349-393 ("Revue du Nord". Hors série. Collection Art et Archéologie" ; 10).
The helmet and spurs of Saint Olaf are the oldest preserved war trophies taken by Sweden. They were taken as loot in 1564 during the Northern Seven Years' War from Trondheim by Claude Collart, an army commander in service of Eric XIV of Sweden.
The Société Anonyme des Hauts-Fourneaux de Rodange was founded in 1872 by the brothers Charles and Jules Collart and Thomas Byrne with a capital of 2.5million Luxembourgish francs. Initially the works produced only pig iron. The first blast furnace began operation in 1878. In 1879 a 1.7 km ropeway conveyor was opened between the iron works and the Doihl mine. and in 1880 a second furnace began production. In the 1880s the company obtained concessions in the Walert Mine (Rumelange) and a mine at Ottange in Moselle, France. In 1897 the third blast furnace began operation.
Lewis pursued further postgraduate studies in Europe with a fellowship from the American Field Service. After receiving a certificate at the University of Strasbourg (1933), he went to Paris where he pursued his studies on papyrology under Paul Collart, and more generally, trained as an historian under Gustave Glotz. His first work, a doctoral thesis in French, was "L'industrie du papyrus dans l'Égypte gréco-romaine" (Paris,1934), a study of the papyrus plant and how it was manufactured and used for writing. He published an English version of his thesis much later in 1974 under the title "Papyrus in Classical Antiquity". He spoke French fluently but with a Bronx accent.
After discovering a love for history in Texas, Bonnel went to the Université de Genève, Switzerland, while her husband was serving at the headquarters of the World Health Organization from 1951. There, she studied under aul Collart, Luc Monnier, and Pierre Traschler. Going further with her studies, she completed her doctoral thesis under Marcel Reinhard and Marcel Dunan at the Sorbonne on French and American privateering in the period between 1797 and 1815, includinge the Quasi-War with France and the War of 1812.