Synonyms for devaliya or Related words with devaliya

NotFoundError             



Examples of "devaliya"
Jadra, Maliya, Naip, Nikol, Devaliya, Dudhala No.1, Madhiya, Vangar, Padhiyarka, Doliya, Dudheri, Gujarda, Khared, Gadhada,
Nagalpar, Nani Nagalpar, Sinugra, Pantiya, Khedoi, Lovariya, Chandiya, Chandroda, Mindiyana, khambhra, Sinugra, Devaliya, Vidi, Meghpar, Bhadroi, Varsamedi,Chandaroda,Bhalot,Lovariya, Pantiya,Dudhai, Lakhapar,Satapar,Ambapar,Tappar,Bhimasar,Modvadar,Ajapar,Bhadroi,Ratnal,Modsar,Sugaria Jaru,Khokhara,Chandarani,Vidi,naga,Bita and Vira valadia,Devaliya,Kumbhariya, Joganinar,Sanghad,RAmpar,Tuna,Sapeda,Maringana,Ningal,Kotada,Hirapar,Navagam,Amarapar,Dhamadaka, etc.Total there are 67 Villages.
In Bengal Nagpur Railway in 1906 narrow gauge railway line from Ranchi to Purulia, whose D.E. was Mr. Dagon, was laid by Mistris Premji Govind of Devaliya – who almost built the whole line, with Hirji Karamshi of Devaliya, Viram Khimjee of Devaliya- working near Purulia, Gopal Karsan of Madhapar- working near Jhalda, Sutar Lavji of Balambha- whose Agent was Hira Jeram of Madhapar. The track ran thru Namkon, Tatisilwai, Muri, Tulin, Jhalida, Kotshila, Garh-Jaipur, Chas Road & Gourinathdham. This line was also known as Purulia Ranchi Light Railway.
In 1908 Moti Mulji of Anjar, Lalji Veera of Khambhra, Bhimjee Dossa & Valji Premji both of Devaliya completed 4 miles railway track of Betul to Badnur Section of Great Indian Peninsula Railway of which Railway bridge over Kanhan River was erected by Valji Premji of Devaliya.
In Bengal Nagpur Railways in 1913 Adra to Bankura doubling of 32 miles was done by Lalji Raja Wadher of Sinugra, Jeevan Gangji Sawari of Kumbharia, Devji Meghji of Kumbharia and Dana Premji Maru of Devaliya.
In East Indian Railway in 1922 Dhanbad Yards extension was done by Jagmal Raja of Nagor with Patel Kunwarjee Ramji & his son Bhawan Kunwarjee of Devaliya working as his sub-contractors.
Devaria or Devaliya or Deoria is a village in Anjar Taluka of Kutch at a distance of about 3 km from Anjar town of Kachchh District of Gujarat in India.
In 1921 in Bengal Nagpur Railway, Sini to Purulia doubling was done by Ratna Mepa of Devaliya – starting from near Kandra Station to Chandil, Kunwarjee Narayan – doubling of tracks over bridge on Suvarnareka River near Chandil, Mulji Jagmal of Kumbharia – Nimdih to Biramdih, Lalji Mandan of Khedoi, Jetha Govind of Sanghad & Gopal Ukeda of Kumbharia – all three working between Biramdih to Barabhum – Balarampur, Raanchhod Virji of Sinugra -Balarampur – Barabhum to Urma, Arjan Ladhha of Kumbharia – Urma to Kantadih, Vishram Meghjee of Kumbharia – Kantadih to Tamna, Manji Jeram of Madhapar – Tamna to Purulia, Gova Karamshi of Devaliya – Purulia to Bagalia, Shamjee Bechar of Anjar – near Chhara, Kunwarjee Ramjee of Devaliya – near Anara to Adra. Together, they completed doubling of whole section from Sini to Adra via Purulia of about 76 miles.
In 1923 by request of Commissioner, Kadia Bhanji Dhanji Rathod of Devaliya had done repair and rehabilitation of Dwarakadheesh temple with Ranchhod Ramji Chauhan of Nagalpar, as per tablet in Temple's records.
In 1922 the railway track from Chandil to Barkakana of Bengal Nagpur Railway was built together by Khengar Petha of Chandiya, Nanji Mavji of Galpadar, Ranchhod Mavji & Khimjee Nanji both of Khambhra, Premji Ananda & Kunwarji Narayan both of Devaliya & Devshi Nathu of Anjar. The complete section was of about 78 miles.
The Mistris of Kutch or KGK are a small ethnic community numbering only 50,000 originating from their 19 villages in Kutch founded by them in the 11th century. The names of these villages are Anjar, Chandiya, Devaliya, Galpadar, Hajapar, Jambudi, Khambhra, Khedoi, Kukma, Kumbharia Lovariya, Madhapar, Meghpar, Nagalpar, Nagor, Ratnal, Reha, Sinugra and Vidi.
In Nizam's State Railway in 1915 Secundrabad to Mehboobnagar section was done by Moti Murji of Anjar, Jeram Jagmal of Kumbharia – including Balanagar Station, Devji Jutha of Devaliya – Mehboobnagar Station also built by them. The section was of about 70 miles.
In 1921 Rourkela to Biramitrapur via Panposh railway line of Bengal Nagpur Railway of 17 miles of length built for Tata Company's Limestone quarry was done by Kunwarjee Narayan of Devaliya. In 1923 Biramitrapur to Hathibari section was done by Varjang Mavji, Varjang Vishram both of Kumbharia, Jeram Nanji of Sinugra and Shivjee Jeram of Khedoi.
Some of these Mistris made it big during early days of Railways construction by British during 1860-1930. Among whom Lalji Hirji Chauhan of Devaliya was given title of Rai Sahib by British during 1920 for his magnificent works in railways construction. There is also a road by his name in Ranchi, named Lalji Hirji Road.
The Kutch Gurjar Kshatriyas left Dhaneti and went on to establish eighteen villages in Kutch which were granted to them by the King: Anjar, Sinugra, Khambhra, Nagalpar, Khedoi, Madhapar, Hajapar, Kukma, Galpadar, Reha, Vidi, Jambudi, Devaliya, Lovaria, Nagor, Meghpar, Chandiya and Kumbharia.
The Nagda to Mathura section in Great Indian Peninsular Railway was completed in years 1905–08 by Mistris of Kutch. The complete details are as under. In 1905, Nagda to Mathura section 50 miles works was done by main contractor Ramji Raja of Kumbharia with sub-contractors Kunwarjee Ramji of Devaliya, Viram Khimjee, Ratna Karman, Dana Harbham all of Reha & Narayan Heera of Hajapar. In 1907, Nagda to Mathura D-2 section, 50 miles work done by main contractor, Hirjee Hardas of Anjar did 50 miles with sub-contractors, Odha Karsan of Reha, Govind Pancha of Kukma – near Piparia, Bhanjee Ladhha of Reha & Vishram Ladhha of Devaliya – near Shamgadh, Nanji Nodha of Khambhra, Mepa Dossa of Devaliya, Dhanjee Bhoja of Reha – built Pipariya Station. In 1907 – Nagda to Mathura D-3, D-4 contract of again 50 miles was done by main contractor Hardas Nanjee of Khambhra with Ratna Premji, Hirji Mavji, Jeram Premji, Khimjee Manji, Govind Pancha all of Kukma working for 50 miles in D-5 section in Sawai Madhopur and in D-6 section 50 miles in 1908 bridge over Nani Benas River was erected by Ratna Mulji of Nagor & Mavji Petha of Hajapar. Almost whole section of more than 350 miles was done by Mistris of Kutch.
In 1900 the Kharagpur to Adra section of Bengal Nagpur Railway was done by Mistris – Jagmal Ladhha & Nanji Ladhha of Nagor – starting for Kharagpur, Ramji Jetha of Kumbharia – between Kharagpur & Midnapore, Raja Nondha of Kumbharia – near Midnapore, Thakkar Jetha Govind of Sanghad & Thakkar Govind Karsan of Hajapar – Agent: Manji Jeram of Madhapar – near Garai river, Thomson Sahib – Agent : Ratna Mepa of Devaliya, Premji Govind of Devaliya, Govind Karsan of Hajapar – did 3 miles of section including Godapyashal Station, Jeeva Bharmal of Chandiya & Ramji Jetha of Kumbharia – near Garbeta, Bhanu Nanji of Anjar – after Garbeta, Premji Govind of Devaliya – bridge over river & Garbeta Station, Nanji Nondha of Anjar & Shivjee Ananda of Khedoi – near Ramsagar, Ladhha Raja of Sinugra- near Bankura, Vasta Gangji & Jeevan Gangji of Kumbharia – near Savri, Jagmal Ladhha of Sinugra – near Bishnupur, Dhanjee Ruda Khavash – near Bankura, Vishram Devji of Kumbharia & Ramji Ruda of Khedoi near Chhatna. The bridge over Dhaleshwari River near Bankura was done by Jeevan Gangji of Kumbharia. Bankura Railway Station was built by Jeevan Gangji Savaria of Kumbharia and Lalji Raja Wadher of Sinugra. Together they completed whole section of 105 miles. Wife of Mistri Vasta Gangji of Kumbharia was killed by robbers, while he was working near Savri in this section.
Khedoi is one of the 19 villages founded by Kutch Gurjar Kshatriyas, who first moved to Saurashtra in the early 7th century. A major group entered Kutch in the 12th century and established themselves at Dhaneti. From the 12th century onwards they moved to settle themselves between Anjar and Bhuj and founded the villages of Anjar, Sinugra, Khambhra, Nagalpar, Khedoi, Madhapar, Hajapar, Kukma, Galpadar, Reha, Vidi, Ratnal, Jambudi, Devaliya, Lovaria, Nagor, Chandiya, Meghpar and Kumbharia.
The Gondia to Nagbhid section of Bengal Nagpur Railway in 1906 was completed by Murji Akhai of Nagalpar – between Gongli to Nagbhid, Khimjee Valji of Reha – Gongli Station, Manji Hira of Kumbharia – 7 miles section near Wadegaon, Mepa Ramji of Devaliya – near Arjuni, Kala Dana of Reha – near Bonedgaon, Thomson Sahib, Agent: Ratna Mepa of Devaliya – bridge of Shohad River, Gayashankar Bhavanjee of Kathiawar & Shamjee Madhavjee of Balambha – bridge over Wainganga River, Parbat Devshi of Kumbharia – near Wadsa Station, Jagmal Bhima of Madhapar – 7 miles section near Brahmpuri, Murji Govind of Madhapar – Kirmiti Station, Vishram Anada of Reha – Nagbhid Station. Together, they completed whole section of 81 miles. The Nagbhid to Itwari section of Bengal Nagpur Railway in 1906 was completed by Karsan Bhima of Madhapar – built bridge over Bhivapur River, Ramji Pachhan of Kumbharia – Kuril Station, Kanji Murji of Sinugra – near Umred, Kunwarjee Narayan of Devaliya – bridge over Bamni River, Ramji Jetha of Kumbharia – from Shibi Village. Together, they completed the whole section.
About the history of Hajapar it is one of the 19 villages founded by Kutch Gurjar Kshatriyas or Mistris.These Mistris first moved into Saurashtra in early 7th century and later a major group entered Kutch in 12th century & established themselves at Dhaneti. Later from 12th century onwards they moved to settle themselves between Anjar and Bhuj and founded the villages of Anjar, Sinugra, Khambhra, Nagalpar, Khedoi, Madhapar, Hajapar, Kukma, Galpadar, Reha, Vidi, Ratnal, Jambudi, Devaliya, Lovaria, Nagor, Chandiya, Meghpar and Kumbharia.