Synonyms for grasar or Related words with grasar

conisbee              sawelson              rellford              wenaas              brockbanks              petrovicky              sturing              frykenberg              nausien              anisua              angarola              vollmair              bicfalvi              matvichuk              frullani              chappory              wardropper              shulmistra              taglianetti              manrho              zabica              kapmatana              marchain              smehlik              dinetz              kabes              shypitka              hankewich              noftall              gorveatt              mccurrie              mokosak              nduhura              gianakos              glickley              atzinger              wylton              tancill              baybutt              pollitz              tylston              leworthy              diering              jonko              suluvale              schrody              pamon              vidosa              tvorogal              ertzgaard             



Examples of "grasar"
William Eric Grasar (18 May 1913 – 28 December 1982) was an English prelate of the Roman Catholic Church. He served as the Bishop of Shrewsbury from 1962 to 1980.
Born in Birkenhead in 1909, he was ordained to the priesthood on 28 October 1934. He served as Vice-Rector of the English College, Rome 1946-52 and Rector 1952-63. He was appointed the Bishop of the Forces and Titular Bishop of Bela by the Holy See on 12 October 1963. His consecration to the Episcopate took place on 1 December 1963, the principal consecrator was Cardinal William Theodore Heard, and the principal co-consecrators were Cardinal John Carmel Heenan and Bishop William Eric Grasar. He participated in the third and fourth sessions of the Second Vatican Council, held in 1964 and 1965.
In the late 1950s, a priest from St Werburgh's Church in Chester, Canon Francis Murphy, came to Newton and started raising funds to build a new church for the local Catholic population. On 6 September 1964, he laid the foundation stone for the church. It was designed by Francis Prichard (1919 – 2008). He was an ecclesiastical architect and was also the Mayor of Crosby. The first Mass was said in the church on 19 December 1965. On 19 February 1966, the church was officially opened by William Grasar, Roman Catholic Bishop of Shrewsbury.