Synonyms for guinet or Related words with guinet
Examples of "guinet"
, X. 1973. Esquisse d’une phonologie du Sungor. in Boyeldieu, P. (éd.), "Problèmes de phonologie", Bibliothèque de la SELAF, 38 :73-100.
The Act was used in the trials of Aaron Burr, William S. Smith and Etienne
, who, with Frenchman Jean Baptist LeMaitre, were convicted of outfitting an armed ship to take part in France's war against Great Britain.
He was twice married: first, to Margery Gwynneth or
, whose brother, John
, clerk, was his executor; and, secondly, to Margery Brinclow, widow of Henry Brinkelow. The second marriage was licensed on 27 April 1546, and apparently took place at Calais, in the chapel of the lord-deputy, George Brooke, 9th Baron Cobham. By his first wife Vaughan had three surviving children, two daughters one of whom was Anne Locke, and a son Stephen, who inherited his father's property (consisting of twelve tenements in St. Mary Spital, Shoreditch, three in Watling Street, All Saints, one in St. Benedict's, and one in Westcheap).
Thani took a position of scientist in the newly founded (1960) Palynology Laboratory of the French Institute of Pondicherry () under the direction of Dr. Prof.
. In a few years Thani's scientific and administrative abilities were recognized by his promotion to the directorship of the laboratory.
Project raised between Maud Mathian and Hibou during a talk about the most weird feeling called "Love". More than 20 years of friendship and her desire to develop her passion to write could bring this project alive and give another dimension to the label. She is today an owner of her own editions called "
The community of Chilliwack first considered developing a museum in 1956, as a project to celebrate the town's centennial year, 1958. Residents whose ancestors were pioneers in the area, including Judge Allan
, Oliver Wells, Earl McLeod, Mary Hickman, E.H. Patriquin, took the lead.
His "The Maide of the Mill" (1765), with music by Samuel Arnold and others, was also very successful. Bickerstaffe also wrote bowdlerised versions of plays by William Wycherley and Pedro Calderon de la Barca. His "Love in the City" (1767), "The Padlock" (1768), based on "The Jealous Husband" in Cervantes' Novelas (this included the character Mungo, a negro servant played by Dibdin, one of the earliest comic black roles in English drama). He also wrote "The Life of Ambrose
The establishment of an arboretum was proposed by Hayrettin Kayacık, professor of the Faculty of Forestry at Istanbul University in 1949. Initially, an area of was foreseen for the arboretum. Between 1959–1961, Camille
, inspector of the Sorbonne University's botanical garden, planned the road network inside the arboretum. Due to financial shortages, accomplishment of the project took time. Opened on July 12, 1982, it was named in honor of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (1881–1938), the founder of Turkish Republic, on his 100th birthday anniversary. It is owned and financed by the Directorate General of Forestry, which is also responsible for the administrative operation. Istanbul University's Faculty of Forestry is the scientific partner of the park's executive board.
Anne Locke was the daughter of Stephen Vaughan, a merchant, royal envoy, and prominent early supporter of the Protestant Reformation. Her mother, Margaret (or Margery) Gwynnethe (or
) was a silkwoman in the Tudor court who worked for both Anne Boleyn and Catherine Parr. Anne was the eldest surviving child, and had two siblings, Jane and Stephen (b. 4 October 1537). Following the death of the children's mother in c.1540, Anne's father took great efforts to find a tutor for the children, selecting a Mr. Cob, who was proficient in Latin, Greek, and French, as well as a dedicated Protestant. Stephen Vaughan remarried in April 1546, to Margery Brinklow, the widow of Henry Brinklow, mercer and polemicist, who had been a long-time acquaintance of the Vaughn family. Stephen Vaughan died on 25 December 1549, leaving most of his property to his widow and son, with the rents of one house in Cheapside going to his daughters.
The silky sifaka was initially described in 1871 by French naturalist Alfred Grandidier in a formally published letter to French zoologist Alphonse Milne-Edwards. Grandidier's description was based on his own observations north of Antongil Bay in the last few months of 1870. He then named the species "Propithecus candidus" due to its white color, which he likened to that of Verreaux's sifaka ("Propithecus verreauxi"), but without the dark fur on its head or the ash-colored spot on the back. The first specimen was obtained in 1872 and provided by a "Monsieur
", a planter from Sambava. The specimen allowed both Grandidier and Milne-Edwards to more thoroughly describe the species based on its skin, coat, and skull. Upon those findings, they changed the name to "P. sericeus." Upon further review in 1875, Grandidier demoted the silky sifaka to a variety or "race" of the diademed sifaka. By the time German zoologist Ernst Schwarz standardized lemur taxonomy in 1931, "P. sericeus" had become a taxonomic synonym for the species, with the original name, "Propithecus candidus", taking priority.
Copyright © 2017