Synonyms for guly_do_prado or Related words with guly_do_prado

daniel_sturridge              rickie_lambert              morgan_schneiderlin              adam_lallana              alex_oxlade_chamberlain              danny_welbeck              jason_puncheon              andros_townsend              josé_fonte              christian_benteke              demba_ba              romelu_lukaku              van_persie              sam_vokes              eden_hazard              leighton_baines              yannick_bolasie              divock_origi              troy_deeney              boudewijn_zenden              philippe_coutinho              gabriel_agbonlahor              jos_hooiveld              hal_robson_kanu              marouane_fellaini              dejan_lovren              robin_shroot              papiss_cissé              mousa_dembélé              dirk_kuyt              michail_antonio              max_gradel              berbatov              shola_ameobi              gabriel_obertan              kevin_mirallas              loïc_rémy              kenwyne_jones              federico_macheda              obafemi_martins              marvin_sordell              jamie_vardy              henri_lansbury              ricardo_vaz_tê              simon_mignolet              luciano_becchio              theo_walcott              miguel_llera              joleon_lescott              chuba_akpom             

Examples of "guly_do_prado"
Guilherme "Guly" do Prado Raymundo, (born 31 December 1981) is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a striker. He currently plays for Ituano FC.
In the second round, Southampton beat Swindon Town 3–1 at the County Ground on 30 August. Guly do Prado opened the scoring after 17 minutes, before Jonathan Forte scored his second in the competition to double the scoreline. Mehdi Kerrouche pulled one back for the home side late in the game, but substitute Rickie Lambert made sure that the Saints were to progress to the next round with a last minute winner.
Southampton began 2011 in top form, beating Exeter City 4–0 on 1 January. Winger Guly do Prado scored twice, before Adam Lallana and substitute Lee Barnard topped off the match with goals in the second half. Thanks to results elsewhere in the league, the result sent the club to the automatic promotion places for the first time in the season. Just two days later, the Saints travelled to play the return match against Dagenham & Redbridge, after beating the side 4–0 in November. After a goalless first half and numerous Saints chances, the visiting club broke the deadlock less than two minutes after the break, when Adam Lallana scored his eighth of the season with an overhead kick. Guly do Prado made it 2–0 after 75 minutes, before Josh Scott headered in a goal for the home side in the last ten minutes. Dagenham were unable to make the goal count for anything, however, as striker Rickie Lambert finished the game off with a goal in the last minute to keep Saints in the automatic promotion places. On 11 January Southampton closed the gap on League leaders Brighton by thrashing Oldham Athletic 6–0 at Boundary Park. The scoring started early, as winger Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain scored within nine minutes before Adam Lallana made it two shortly before half time. In the second half though, the Saints made their advantage really count, converting a further four chances with Guly do Prado, Richard Chaplow, Rickie Lambert and substitute Lee Barnard adding to their season tallies to increase the pressure at the top of League One. Southampton's winning run came to an end on 15 January, as the match with Notts County ended goalless. The Saints had the majority of possession throughout the game, José Fonte was denied a goal in the second half as his header was cleared off the line, and in the last minute Ryan Dickson cleared a County effort off the line to leave the match goalless. The misfortune continued when Southampton lost 2–0 to Tranmere Rovers in the return game at Prenton Park. The first half was dominated by the struggling home side, and marked by a goal for midfielder John Welsh following a miscommunication between Saints goalkeeper Kelvin Davis and defender José Fonte. The visiting team continued to struggle in the second half, and under-performances from players such as Rickie Lambert, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Guly do Prado meant that Rovers doubled their lead thanks to a goal from Dale Jennings, sending the Saints down to fourth below local rivals Bournemouth following their win over league leaders Brighton.
On 8 January 2011, Southampton played their Third Round tie against Premier League side Blackpool, winning the game 2–0 at St Mary's. Despite an impressive first half display from the Saints, which included a free kick from Rickie Lambert and chances for Adam Lallana and Lee Barnard, the deadlock was not broken until almost ten minutes into the second half, when Barnard scored his seventh goal of the season. The home side continued to play offensively, and finally sealed their win two minutes from the end of normal time, when substitute Guly do Prado scored a "splendid", "stunning" goal from open play.
After the break, the Saints continued with their high-pressure style of attacking, and finally in the 69th minute they made their pressure count, with José Fonte making his touch count in a goalmouth scramble to score his third of the season and his side's first of the game. Substitute Guly do Prado also got involved in a couple of late chances on goal, but both sides fought it out to the end and it ended 1–0 to Southampton. The win saw Southampton rise to 8th in the table, moving from 9th position for the first time since December.
On 18 December the Saints travelled to Fratton Park for the first of two matches against local rivals Portsmouth in the South Coast derby. Southampton went into the match top of the table still, but only on goal difference due to a positive result for second-placed West Ham United the previous day. After a relatively tame and equal first half, in which Southampton arguably came closest to scoring through Guly do Prado and Rickie Lambert chances, Lambert opened the scoring shortly after the hour mark with a header from a Frazer Richardson cross. Later into the game, Portsmouth increased their pressure on the Championship leaders and it eventually culminated in an equalising goal for Joel Ward, who headed in a scrappy chance to take the game to a draw. Southampton continued their unbeaten home run when they beat Crystal Palace 2–0 at St Mary's on Boxing Day. Both goals came courtesy of midfielder Guly do Prado, who headed in a Steve De Ridder cross in the 33rd minute and a Frazer Richardson assist in the 76th. Southampton's 23-game unbeaten home run ended on 30 December, the final game of the year, when they lost 1–0 to Bristol City, thanks to a second-half goal from loanee midfielder Stephen Pearson. Due to the results of Middlesbrough and West Ham United, Southampton remained top of the table by two points going into 2012.
Southampton's lead dropped to three points on 22 October, when they drew 1–1 with Reading. The Saints played at a largely mediocre level, with goalkeeper Kelvin Davis keeping the hosts from scoring on many occasions in the first half. Reading finally made the break in the 71st minute when Antiguan midfielder Mikele Leigertwood scored from inside the penalty area to put pressure on Southampton. The pressure was increased a few minutes later, when captain Dean Hammond was sent off for a second bookable offence, but winger Steve De Ridder made sure Saints got a point ten minutes from time when he completed a Guly do Prado setup. On 29 October, Southampton picked up their 18th consecutive home win, against third-placed Middlesbrough, winning the match 3–0. Guly do Prado opened the scoring after 15 minutes, heading in an assist from full-back Danny Butterfield who was making his first league appearance of the season. Guly doubled his and the team's tally under 15 minutes later, scoring another header this time from a Rickie Lambert setup. The Saints had to wait until ten minutes from time to secure the win, when substitute David Connolly finished off a long team move to put the club three points ahead at the top of the table.
On 1 November the Saints extended their lead at the top to five points against fellow promotees Peterborough United. The team won 2–1 at home, with both goals coming within the first 20 minutes of the match: midfielder Richard Chaplow scored his second of the season in the 14th minute from a Guly do Prado setup, and defender Jos Hooiveld also scored his second courtesy of do Prado just three minutes later. Peterborough went down to ten men in the first half when Lee Frecklington fouled Morgan Schneiderlin and was sent off in the 35th minute, and Southampton held on despite a Peterborough consolation in the 76th minute, while second-placed West Ham drew to increase the gap between themselves and the lead. Southampton remained at the top of the Championship when they beat Coventry City 4–2 on 5 November. The Saints went two goals up in the first half, courtesy of strikes from Richard Chaplow and Adam Lallana, before the home side equalised in the second half. Guly do Prado and Steve De Ridder scored a second brace of goals for the visitors, giving Southampton their third league win in a row.
Hoskins joined Southampton's youth academy from Oakwood Rangers in 2005, progressing through the ranks and becoming a permanent fixture in the club's youth and reserve sides. He was top goalscorer for Southampton's U18 side for two successive seasons, before repeating the feat the following two years at U21 level, despite being out on loan for significant periods during the season. Hoskins signed his first professional contract in April 2011, signing an initial year-long deal with the option of a further year. In August 2011, Hoskins made his first-team debut for Southampton, coming on as a last minute substitute for Guly do Prado in the club's 3–1 victory over Swindon Town in the League Cup.
The draw for the Fourth Round took place the day after the Blackpool match, pitting Southampton against Premier League high-flyers Manchester United, again at St Mary's. The match took place on 29 January 2011, and saw Southampton slip to a 2–1 defeat at the hands of the Premier League leaders. The home side were arguably the dominant force in the first half, with a Dan Harding goal disallowed for offside and a Guly do Prado chance wasted, and their strength was confirmed just before the break when Richard Chaplow scored an impressive goal from inside the penalty area. The second half was a disappointment for the hosts however, as United improved their form and fought back with goals from Michael Owen and Javier Hernández to squeeze the Premier League contenders through to the Fifth Round of the FA Cup and send Saints out of the competition.
In their first fixture of 2013, Southampton hosted Arsenal in the return leg of their 6–1 thrashing earlier in the season. From the start Arsenal played quickly to try and mount the pressure on the Saints, but the home side made it difficult for the Gunners to break through the defence and eventually broke the deadlock themselves when Gastón Ramírez took advantage of some weak defending to put Southampton in front. The lead was not held for long however, as just over six minutes later a Theo Walcott free kick was turned into his own net by singer Guly do Prado to bring Arsenal on level terms. After the break Southampton continued to enjoy the majority of possession, and Ramírez came close to a second goal on a number of occasions, although in the end it finished 1–1 to pull Southampton out of the relegation zone going into a break from league football for the FA Cup.
On 23 July 2011, Southampton competed in the inaugural Memorial Cup, a friendly tournament established in honour of former club owner Markus Liebherr. The other participants in the Memorial Cup were Spanish club Athletic Bilbao and German club Werder Bremen. Described as a "unique triangular cup competition", each club played one another and points determined the winners of the tournament. Southampton won their first match conclusively, beating Bremen 3–0 with goals from David Connolly, Guly do Prado and Adam Lallana in the first half. Bilbao also beat Bremen, with a 2–1 scoreline, and managed to beat the host club in the deciding match by two goals, preventing the Saints from winning the first edition of the Memorial Cup.
Southampton returned to St Mary's the following week to face Reading, who sat just three points behind 18th-placed Southampton in 19th position in the table. The game started relatively evenly with a number of chances for each side, with the home side's best chance coming after half an hour when Jason Puncheon turned in a corner to score a goal then disallowed for pushing in the penalty area. Just before half time team captain Adam Lallana received an injury, and was replaced by Gastón Ramírez who had not started the match. After the break the Saints continued to pressure the visitors, and in the 61st minute Jason Puncheon finally broke the deadlock to put Southampton one up. More chances went the way of the Saints, including late chances for Guly do Prado and Jack Cork, and ultimately the side held on to pick up the three points and move out of the relegation zone once again.
The draw for the Second Round took place on 7 November at 14:00 GMT, and gave Southampton a home tie against League Two side Cheltenham Town to be played on 27 November. The Saints won the game with a comprehensive 3–0 victory to advance to the Third Round, the draw for which will take place on 28 November. The game saw the first starts of the season for winger Lee Holmes, midfielder Oscar Gobern in the absence of Morgan Schneiderlin and Richard Chaplow, and goalkeeper Bartosz Białkowski, and goals came from Adam Lallana, Guly do Prado and Gobern, who also had a goal disallowed in the second half. Despite starting for the first time in the season, Lee Holmes was replaced early in the game due to injury, and was shortly followed before the beginning of the second half by Frazer Richardson and Rickie Lambert.
Southampton moved up to third place in the table on 24 March when they picked up a point against Charlton Athletic at The Valley, although missed out on the chance to move second with two games still in hand over Huddersfield Town. The Saints largely edged out the home side throughout the game, with more possession and chances on goal, but it took until after the hour mark to break the deadlock when defender Radhi Jaïdi headed in a corner from Guly do Prado, who had only come on as a substitute three minutes earlier. Charlton increased the pressure in the last 20 minutes, and former Saints player Bradley Wright-Phillips equalised the game in the 86th minute to crush Southampton's hopes of moving into the League One promotion places. After a two-week break, Southampton returned to St Mary's to face Milton Keynes Dons on 2 April 2011 and won 3–2. The visiting side were on top for most of the first half, and opened the scoring in the 34th minute when Gary MacKenzie headed in a Peter Leven corner. The Dons doubled their lead early in the second half courtesy of Sam Baldock, but after Jonathan Forte came on for the Saints shortly after the hour mark the dynamic of the game changed: Forte scored two goals in the space of two minutes, bringing Southampton level and giving them a chance to make the game their own. It only took another ten minutes for the home team to score another and take the lead, this time courtesy of Lee Barnard latching onto a Rickie Lambert assist. Southampton held out for the victory, and remained third in the table with three games in hand over Huddersfield and two over Brighton. Southampton's run of good form was continued when they played Charlton Athletic at St Mary's just two weeks after the match at The Valley, winning 2–0. Goals came from Guly do Prado early in the first half and from Lee Barnard early in the second, with each scorer setting up the other for their goal.
Arsenal started 2013 in disappointing fashion with a result that Wenger called "undeserved": a 1–1 draw against Southampton. Arsenal were gifted their goal with an own goal from Guly do Prado (Arsenal's third of the season, with the previous two also coming against Southampton), after Gastón Ramírez opened the scoring for the Saints. The result was the last of a four-game winning streak ahead of a tough couple of matches against Premier League champions Manchester City, and European champions Chelsea. Arsenal completed their first transfer business of the January transfer window, with the loan of Moroccan striker Marouane Chamakh to West Ham on 4 January 2013. Another loan was announced a day later as Swiss centre-back Johan Djourou joined Hannover 96. Both players had yet to feature in the Premier League this season for the Gunners, and both deals were for the rest of the season. Arsenal started their FA Cup run against Swansea in the third round, and following an uneventful first half, the second half sprung into life as both teams scored late on (Podolski and Gibbs for the Gunners, and Danny Graham for Swansea) after Michu opened the scoring in the 58th minute. The final score of 2–2 meant both teams would play a replay.
Southampton began their first season back in the Premier League on 19 August against title holders Manchester City. The game began well for the visitors, who put a lot of pressure on City early on, before defender Jos Hooiveld gave away a penalty for a 16th-minute foul. David Silva missed the penalty, but after a period of heavy possession for the hosts the first goal was scored by striker Carlos Tevez five minutes before half time. Ten minutes into the second half Rickie Lambert was brought on as a substitute, and within three minutes he had scored the equaliser in a move involving forward Guly do Prado and young midfielder James Ward-Prowse. Southampton went ahead just under ten minutes later, when second substitute Steven Davis scored on his league debut for the club, although the lead was cut short after just four minutes by substitute striker Edin Džeko, and the hosts retained the lead in the 80th minute courtesy of Samir Nasri. Despite additional chances for both sides, Southampton could not equalise again and the game ended 3–2 to the reigning Premier League champions.
Southampton began their pre-season preparations on 17 July 2013, a month before the Premier League season is due to begin, with a match against Spanish side Llagostera at the home stadium of Palafrugell. The Saints started the game well, and after having an early goal disallowed for offside it was Jay Rodriguez who opened the scoring in the 28th minute after taking advantage of defensive errors in the penalty area. Steven Davis came close to adding a second before the break, but it was the Spanish side who struck next when defender David Cano headed in an equaliser in the second half. With ten substitutions on, remaining player and first-half goalscorer Rodriguez scored a second just a few minutes later to put Southampton back in the lead, before departing for James Ward-Prowse. Despite a few late chances, the match remained 2–1 to see the Premier League side win their first pre-season fixture. Southampton then faced Palamós three days later, overcoming the side with a convincing 8–0 win. Adam Lallana, Jason Puncheon, and Morgan Schneiderlin put the Saints three up in the first half, and Jay Rodriguez scored from the spot on 60 minutes, before half-time substitute Guly do Prado scored a nine-minute hat-trick to take his side's goal tally to seven. Luke Shaw finished the scoring off five minutes before full-time, marking a successful end to Southampton's time at their Catalonian training camp.
As in the first, Southampton started the second period at a high tempo, immediately attacking the visitors' goal through Schneiderlin and, a few minutes later, Rodriguez, who almost added to his top-scoring tally in the 51st minute. After the hour mark, Gastón Ramírez was brought on for Cork, and he almost immediately made an impact; shortly after testing Foster with a free-kick, the Uruguayan midfielder played a pass into captain Lallana who could roll the ball underneath the West Brom goalkeeper to make it 1–0. The introduction of striker Saido Berahino by the visitors gave them some more pace up front, and Matěj Vydra also came on late in the game; both made impacts, but it was Shane Long who had the best chance to equalise in the last minute of normal time, but he was denied by a reaction save by the returning Boruc to keep Southampton in front. Guly do Prado came on for the first time since October just before injury time, and Southampton held on for the victory to pick up their first win since Boxing Day.
After a two-week break, Southampton upheld their 100% home win record with a 3–0 win over Brighton & Hove Albion. All three goals came within 20 minutes of each other in the second-half, all courtesy of Rickie Lambert. In the 49th minute Lambert headed in a Frazer Richardson cross; in the 58th minute he scored a penalty, after Mauricio Taricco was sent off; and in the 69th minute he scored a second penalty following a booking for Iñigo Calderón. The Saints picked up their first loss in two months the following week, when they lost at Bristol City due to second half goals from Albert Adomah and Nicky Maynard. Later in the week Southampton hosted Hull City, and after going a goal down at the end of the first period were able to claw back the three points in the second half. Guly do Prado scored the first shortly after the break, converting a Rickie Lambert setup, and Adam Lallana headed in a Frazer Richardson cross just a few minutes later to win the match. The game was made slightly easier to ride out later in the match as Hull went down to ten men with the dismissal of winger Robbie Brady.