Synonyms for hayn or Related words with hayn
Examples of "hayn"
As a young man Kayser travelled to Chile in 1829 to seek his fortune where, after a while, he went into partnership with Max Theodor
to found the firm Kayser,
& Co. in Mazatlán. In 1839 he came back to Hamburg. In 1843 Kayser and
, together with their friend Kunhardt, founded a firm in Valparaíso which foundered in 1849; in the same year Kayser,
& Co. in Mazatlán was dissolved. In 1846 Kayser and his business partners founded the Firm Kunhardt, Kayser &
in Hamburg, which was renamed Kayser &
after Kunhardt's death in 1850.
left the firm in 1854 and the firm was known as Robert Kayser until 1865. Kayser was among the founders in 1856 of the Norddeutsche Bank and was one of its leading lights, putting up founding capital of 500.000 Marks. He belonged to the board of Norddeutsche Bank from 1856 to 1877.
Friedrich Karl Traugott
(14 May 1863–9 September 1928) was a German astronomer.
is a village and a former municipality in the Mansfeld-Südharz district, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany. Since 1 January 2010, it is part of the municipality Südharz.
By convention these features are identified on lunar maps by placing the letter on the side of the crater midpoint that is closest to
The five locomotives were delivered to the LDE in 1848 and 1849 by Borsig of Berlin. They were given the names "ELBE", "BERLIN", "MULDE", "MEISSEN" and "
The ELBE to
series of early, German, steam locomotives were equipped with tenders and operated by the Leipzig–Dresden Railway Company ("Leipzig-Dresdner Eisenbahn" or "LDE").
He was born at
, near Dresden, into a Catholic family. He studied at Meissen, Leipzig, and Wittenberg. In 1567 he became a Lutheran pastor at Zschopau, near Chemnitz. There, he lived out a quiet life, engaged in his writings.
The Stolberg lands, which were located mostly east of the Harz, included Stolberg,
, the lower County of Hohnstein (1417), as well as Kelbra and Heringen (1413/17), the two latter territories being ruled alongside the House of Schwarzburg.
is a lunar impact crater that lies next to the northeast limb of the Moon. This location restricts the amount of detail that can be viewed from the Earth, as the western inner side is permanently hidden from sight. Observation of this crater can also be affected by libration, which can completely hide this crater from sight.
" is a castle ruin from the High Middle Ages. The oldest part of the castle complex – the dwelling tower – was built in Salian times. It is one of the few secular architectural witnesses to Salian times in Germany. Cultural events at the castle are the nationally known "Burgfestspiele" (castle festival games) and the jazz festival "Jazz in der Burg".
The Große Auerberg rises within the Harz/Saxony-Anhalt Nature Park between Straßberg to the northeast,
to the southeast, Schwenda to the south, Stolberg to the southwest and Breitenstein to the northwest. East of the hill is the source of the Thyra tributary, the "Krummschlachtbach", west of the Thyra headstream, the "Kleine Wilde".
Südharz is a municipality in the Mansfeld-Südharz district, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany. It was formed on 1 January 2010 by the merger of the former municipalities Bennungen, Breitenstein, Breitungen, Dietersdorf, Drebsdorf, Hainrode,
, Kleinleinungen, Questenberg, Roßla, Rottleberode, Schwenda and Uftrungen. Wickerode and Stolberg were added in September 2010.
In 865, Obertshausen had its first documentary mention under the name "Oberdueshuson" in a paper from the Benedictine monastery at Seligenstadt as one of the monastery's landholdings. In 1069, Heinrich IV donated to Saint Jacob's Monastery in Mainz some newly cleared land in the Wildbann Dreieich (a royal hunting forest). The land lay near the village of "Hyson" in the Maingau. At this time, the Lords of Hagenhausen-Eppstein exercised lordly rights ("Hoheitsrechte") in Obertshausen and Hausen. In Obertshausen stood a moated castle shaped like a defensive tower, called the "Burgk im
" (or "Burg im
" in modern German spelling). The Lords of Hausen, a sideline of those of Hagenhausen, once had holdings here.
In light of the unenthusiastic reception of the philosopher's earlier publications, publishers were reluctant to commit to this, his last major work. It was only after significant difficulty and through the persuasion of the philosopher's disciple Julius Frauenstädt that
of Berlin consented to publish the two volumes in a print run of 750 copies—with an honorarium of only ten copies for its author.
Heinz Emigholz (* January 22, 1948 in Achim, near Bremen, Germany) is a film-maker, actor, artist, writer and producer. He lives and works in Berlin and Malta. Emigholz has produced a comprehensive filmic and artistic oeuvre and has also done performance art and acted in other directors’ films (Cynthia Beatt, Silke Grossmann, Stefan
, Birgit and Wilhelm Hein, Ken Jacobs, Sheila McLaughlin, Sandra Nettelbeck, Elfi Mikesch, Lior Shamriz, Joseph Vilsmaier, Klaus Wyborny a.o.).
There are engineering plants, automotive repair shops, chemical plants, as well as cotton yarn, silk, and leather productions, developed handicrafts, and several companies with foreign capital in Namangan region. There are such foreign capital (Korean, Russian, Chinese, American, Vietnamese, Pakistani, Turkish etc.) companies as Uzbek-Swiss joint venture (JV) «Nestle-Uzbekistan» producing baby food, Uzbek-Korean JV «Uzchasis» producing car headlights and street lights, Korean enterprise «
Tex» producing textile, Uzbek-American JV «Mushtariy International LTD» producing clothing and others.
He studied at the University of Basel, receiving the Master of Arts in 1517. Two years later, he worked as a proofreader for his relative Adam Petri. He became a citizen of Nuremberg in 1523, where he began working as a printer by at least 1524, though his name is only officially entered into the records in 1526. After his death the company was run by Gabriel
The principality consisted of the districts of Siegen, Netphen, Hilchenbach, and Freudenberg. From 1628-1734, the Protestant part consisted of the districts of Hilchenbach and Freudenberg and a half the district of Siegen. At the time, the catholic half of the district of Siegen was called the district of
. The Catholic part of the county consisted of the district of Netphen and the other half of the district of Siegen.
In the 11th century, a tower castle (Burg
) was built from which the Lords of Hagen, later Hagen-Münzenberg (1075–1255), administered the Imperial hunting forest of Dreieich. The settlement beside the castle was first mentioned as a town on 23 September 1256 ("cives in hagen" in Latin, meaning “Citizens in Hagen”), allowing the town to celebrate 750 years of having town rights in 2006.
In his Reichstag speech Hitler sub-divided those into 61 persons who had been shot during "the action"; allegedly 13 had died resisting arrest while three committed suicide. In his speech Hitler revealed the names of 11 of those 77 (Ferdinand von Bredow, Georg von Detten, Karl Ernst, Hans
, Edmund Heines, Hans Peter von Heydebreck, Ernst Röhm, Kurt von Schleicher, Gregor Strasser, and Julius Uhl).
Copyright © 2017