Synonyms for hornberg or Related words with hornberg
Examples of "hornberg"
is the name of the following geographic objects:
There are 10 "districts": Altensteig, Altensteigdorf, Berneck, Garrweiler,
, Spielberg, Überberg, Walddorf mit Monhardt and Wart.
Kirnbach was part of the territory of the Lords of
Hausenstein was born in
, and after attending the gymnasium in Karlsruhe, he studied in Heidelberg, Tübingen and Munich.
The following towns and municipalities border on Lauterbach (clockwise, from N to W):Wolfach, Schiltach, Schramberg and
wind park is a wind park near the village of Aspliden (formerly "
") in Malå Municipality, Sweden. It is currently owned by Jämtkraft AB. It was opened on April 2, 2007, with the Ministry of Enterprise, Energy and Communications, Maud Olofsson, in attendance.
After the French campaign, Berlichingen returned to the
and lived out the rest of his life in relative peace. He died on 23 July 1562 in
Castle. During his long life, Berlichingen had married twice and left three daughters and seven sons to carry on his family name.
Reichenbach is a village in the borough of
in the Black Forest in Germany. The territory of the town of
very small in comparison with its villages and restricted mainly to the valley bottom of the Gutach stream and the lower region of the Reichenbach valley. The village of Reichenbach covers the largest area in the municipality.
In the border treaty between Württemberg and Baden ("Gränzvertrag zwischen dem Königreich Würtemberg und dem Großherzogthum Baden"), which was signed on 2 October 1810 in Paris, several elements ("Stäbe") of
were given to the Grand Duchy of Baden. They included the municipality of Kirnbach, the towns of
and Schiltach and the municipality of Gutach.
There is also regional co-operation in the field of tourism with Schramberg and the neighbouring towns in the Kinzig and Gutach valleys (Schiltach,
Lauterbach, Schiltach, Aichhalden, Fluorn-Winzeln, Oberndorf am Neckar, Bösingen, Dunningen, Eschbronn, Hardt, Königsfeld im Schwarzwald, Sankt Georgen im Schwarzwald, Triberg im Schwarzwald (Schwarzwald-Baar-Kreis) and
1927: Foundation of STOWA by Walter Storz in
/Kinzigtal, Germany. The name derives from "STO," for Storz and "WA," for Walter.
Due to the many helical tunnels, the section between
und Sankt Georgen ended up being the most complicated section of the route, and was completed last.
The castle was first mentioned in 1312 and was built by the Lords of
. In 1349, Werner von
handed ownership of the castle over to the Abbey of Saint Gall and became ruler of Ebringen. Schneeburg was most likely abandoned before 1500. It has been claimed that the castle was destroyed in 1525 during the German Peasants' War, but this can not be confirmed.
In the ""Gränzvertrag zwischen dem Königreich Württemberg und dem Großherzogthum Baden"" (border treaty between the Kingdom of Württemberg and Grand Duchy of Baden), which was negotiated in Paris on October 2, 1810, several areas of the "Oberamt
", besides Schiltach also the town of
and the communities Gutach and Kirnbach, got to the Grand Duchy of Baden. Wolfach became the new "Amststadt" of Schiltach and later the county town. The surrounding farm became as Lehengericht, an own community.
William Horberg, eventually credited as an executive producer, got the project started when he optioned the rights to Himes' novel.
, a first-time producer approached John Toles-Bey, a Chicago-based actor with no screenwriting credits, to draft the film's first script; the development effort gained steam after
met Kerry Boyle of Palace Productions, and through the efforts of Boyle and Stephen Woolley, the film was sold to Miramax Films and given the green-light.
Based on a document of 1331 and urged by his Pfaffenweiler subjects, in 1457 the Lord of Staufen claimed Talhausen and Berghausen for Pfaffenweiler from Konrad von
. Pfaffenweiler had only a very small territory. Being Talhausen and Berghausen part of Pfaffenweiler's territory, the Mount Hohfirst with its forest and meadows would have been also in most parts in Pfaffenweiler's possession. But the Austrian bailiff Peter von Moersberg ruled in favour of Konrad von
The Wehra Dam () is a dam which impounds the River Wehra near Wehr in the county of Waldshut in the German state of Baden-Württemberg. Its reservoir forms the lower basin of the
stage (Wehr Power Station) and it is thus part of the Schluchsee Works ("Schluchseewerk"). The upper basin of the pumped-storage power station is the
Basin; the underground 'cavern' with its power station lies inside the mountain about half way between the two basins.
In summer 2007 the platforms in Rübeland station were refurbished. The station buildings in Hüttenrode and Königshütte had to be demolished due to their state of disrepair. Hüttenrode station was kept open, the backshunt station at Michaelstein was given new spring-loaded points. In January 2008 the catenary between the
Lime Works siding and the station of Königshütte was dismantled. The Elbingerode–
Lime Works section is still worked on demand. In 2008 1.7 million tonnes of lime and limestone were transported.
In 1312 the Schneeburg ("Schneeberg Castle") on the western summit of the Schoenberg is mentioned for the first time, owned by the Lords of
. At this time the castle's territory on the Schoenberg was independent from Ebringen.
Copyright © 2017