Synonyms for karatayev or Related words with karatayev

maksimenkov              kosolapov              shtanyuk              pudyshev              kharlachyov              yanovskiy              yakubik              khapsalis              kulchiy              kiriakov              makhovikov              tsymbalar              bushmanov              kamoltsev              matyunin              chugainov              golovskoy              ataulin              romaschenko              teryokhin              semshov              arifullin              chugaynov              kobelev              petrushin              solomatin              korniyets              golovnya              sabitov              evseev              borodyuk              burchenkov              karsakov              vitalii              pazemov              khlestov              ananko              shirko              talalayev              mashkarin              kulkov              berketov              kolotovkin              cherevchenko              dolbonosov              samatov              burlachenko              ostrovskiy              agashkov              khapov             



Examples of "karatayev"
His identical twin Mikhail Karatayev also played football professionally.
Vadym Karatayev or Vadim Karataev (15 January 1964) is an association footballer from the former Soviet Union.
In 1983 Karatayev took part in the Summer Spartakiad of the Peoples of the USSR in the team of Ukrainian SSR. He also participated in the 1983 FIFA World Youth Championship for the Soviet team.
Vasili Ivanovich Karatayev (; born 20 March 1962 in Moscow) is a retired Russian professional footballer. He made his professional debut in the Soviet Second League in 1981 for FShM Moscow.
Aleksandr Yevgenyevich Karatayev (; born 22 November 1973 in Taganrog) is a Russian professional football coach and a former player. In 2009, he managed an Amateur Football League side FC MITOS Novocherkassk. He made his professional debut in the Soviet First League in 1990 for FC Rostselmash Rostov-on-Don.
He edited several books in Kyrgyz and Russian, including monographs by a Kyrgyz orientalist Omurkul Kara uulu (Karaev), a Russian archeology professor Yuliy Khudiakov, the Kyrgyz historians Arslan Koichiev, Akylbek Kylychev, Oljobay Karatayev, a lawyer Sabyrbek Kojonaliev, some English-Kyrgyz dictionaries for children, etc.
Press began studying violin with Tissen at the age of eight in Vilnius, and made his first public appearance at ten years old. At the age of thirteen he was concert master in the Vilna Opera House. For some years he was conductor of the Karatayev Opera Company, travelling all over Russia.
An organization calling itself "Union of Slavs", led by Nina Konovaleva and Boris Karatayev, was created in 1991 to counter the activities of Circassian organizations such as Adyge Khase, and prevent Circassians from removing Russians from positions of prestige and power, as well as to "protect Russians/Cossacks from Circassian control of the land". In 1991, Union of Slavs in Adygeya actively opposed the establishment of Adygeya as separate from Krasnodar Krai as an ethnic republic within Russia, stating that Circassians were only 22% of the populace and as such, it was not fair to the other 78%. The Union of Slavs has called the increasing autonomy of Adygeya and the activism in Karachay–Cherkessia and Kabardino-Balkaria part of a "dangerous conspiracy" to create a "Greater Circassia", achieve demographic dominance by repatriating Diaspora Circassians, and then marginalize or even expel the Russian residents ("colonists", in Circassian ideology). It has called for the liquidation of the three Circassian republics (two of which are also shared with Karachays or Balkars) due to "discrimination of Russians".