Synonyms for kashinsky or Related words with kashinsky

NotFoundError             



Examples of "kashinsky"
Kashinsky (masculine), Kashinskaya (feminine), or Kashinskoye (neuter) may refer to:
Within the framework of administrative divisions, Kashin serves as the administrative center of Kashinsky District. As an administrative division, it is incorporated within Kashinsky District as Kashin Urban Settlement. As a municipal division, this administrative unit also has urban settlement status and is a part of Kashinsky Municipal District.
1803, it was re-established. On May 30, 1922 Kalyazinsky Uyezd was abolished and merged into Kashinsky Uyezd. On October 3, 1927 Kashinsky Uyezd was abolished and split between Bezhetsky and Kimrsky Uyezds.
On 30 May 1922, Zubtsovsky, Kalyazinsky, and Korchevskoy Uyezds were abolished and merged into Rzhevsky, Kashinsky, and Kimrsky Uyezds, respectively.
On July 12, 1929 the governorates and uyezds were abolished. Kashinsky District, with the administrative center in Kashin, was established within Bezhetsk Okrug of Moscow Oblast. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were abolished, and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. On January 29, 1935 Kalinin Oblast was established, and Kashinsky District was transferred to Kalinin Oblast. On February 13, 1963, during the abortive Khrushchyov administrative reform, Kesovogorsky District was merged into Kashinsky District, but on November  3, 1965 it was re-established. In 1990, Kalinin Oblast was renamed Tver Oblast.
Miloslavskoye () is a village in Kashinsky District of Tver Oblast, Russia. It is located close to the villages of Yurino, Buzykovo, and Zlobino.
Buzykovo () is a village in Kashinsky District of Tver Oblast, Russia. It is located close to the town of Kashin and the village of Yurino.
Zlobino () is a village in Kashinsky District of Tver Oblast, Russia. It is located near the villages of Yurino, Buzykovo, and Miloslavskoye.
On 30 May 1922 three uyezds were abolished. Zubtsovsky Uyezd was merged into Rzhevsky Uyezd, Kalyazinsky Uyezd — into Kashinsky Uyezd, and Korchevskoy Uyezd — into Kimrsky Uyezd.On 3 March 1924 Krasnokholmsky Uyezd was abolished and split between Bezhetsky and Vesyegonsky District, whereas Staritsky Uyezd was abolished and split between Rzhevsky, Novotorzhsky, and Tverskoy Uyezds. On 3 October 1927 Kashinsky Uyezd was abolished and split between Bezhetsky and Kimrsky Uyezds.
In the 18th century, the area was included into Moscow Governorate. In 1775, Kalyazin was granted town rights and Kalyazinsky Uyezd was established. It was a part of newly established Tver Viceroyalty. In 1796, the Viceroyalty was abolished and transformed into Tver Governorate. Kalyazinsky Uyezd was abolished, but in 1803, it was re-established. On May 30, 1922, Kalyazinsky Uyezd was abolished and merged into Kashinsky Uyezd. On October 3, 1927, Kashinsky Uyezd itself was abolished and split between Bezhetsky and Kimrsky Uyezds.
The drainage basin of the Kashinka includes the central part of Kashinsky District and the southern part of Kesovogorsky District, as well as minor areas in the east of bezhetsky District.
Kashin () is a town and the administrative center of Kashinsky District in Tver Oblast, Russia, located around a rural agricultural area on the Kashinka River (Volga's tributary). Population: 18,000 (1970).
Yurino () is a rural locality (a village) in Kashinsky District of Tver Oblast, Russia. It is located close to the villages of Miloslavskoye, Zlobino, and Buzykovo. Height above sea level: 138 m
The drainage basin of the Korozhechna includes the southern part of Sonkovsky District, the western part of Myshkinsky District, the northwestern part of Uglichsky District, as well as minor areas of Kesovogorsky, Kashinsky, and Nekouzsky Districts.
In 1708, the town became a part of Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as St. Petersburg Governorate), but in 1727 it was transferred to Moscow Governorate. In 1775, Tver Viceroyalty was formed from the lands which previously belonged to Moscow and Novgorod Governorates, and Kashinsky Uyezd with the seat in Kashin was established. In 1796, Tver Viceroyalty was transformed into Tver Governorate. On October 3, 1927, Kashinsky Uyezd was abolished and split between Bezhetsky and Kimrsky Uyezds. On July 12, 1929, Kashinsky District, with the administrative center in the Kashin, was established within Bezhetsk Okrug of Moscow Oblast. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were abolished and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. On January 29, 1935, Kalinin Oblast was established and Kashin was transferred to it. In 1990, Kalinin Oblast was renamed Tver Oblast.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the area was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate), but in 1727 it was transferred to Moscow Governorate. In 1775, Tver Viceroyalty was formed from the lands which previously belonged to Moscow and Novgorod Governorates. The western part of the current area of the district, including Kesova Gora, was split between Bezhetsky and Kashinsky Uyezds of Tver Viceroyalty. In 1796, Tver Viceroyalty was transformed into Tver Governorate. On October 3, 1927 Kashinsky Uyezd was abolished and split between Bezhetsky and Kimrsky Uyezds; the area of the district which previously belonged to Kashinsky Uyezd, was transferred to Bezhetsky Uyezd. The eastern part of the current area of the district was in 1777 transferred to newly established Yaroslavl Viceroyalty, since 1796 Yaroslavl Governorate. It belonged to Myshkinsky Uyezd.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, Kesova Gora was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate), but in 1727 it was transferred to Moscow Governorate. In 1775, Tver Viceroyalty was formed from the lands which previously belonged to Moscow and Novgorod Governorates. Kesova Gora was a part of Kashinsky Uyezd of Tver Viceroyalty. In 1796, Tver Viceroyalty was transformed into Tver Governorate. On October 3, 1927 Kashinsky Uyezd was abolished; Kesova Gora was transferred to Bezhetsky Uyezd.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the area was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate), but in 1727 it was transferred to Moscow Governorate. In 1775, Tver Viceroyalty was formed from the lands which previously belonged to Moscow and Novgorod Governorates, and Kashinsky Uyezd was established. In 1796, Tver Viceroyalty was transformed into Tver Governorate. On October 3, 1927 Kashinsky Uyezd was abolished and split between Bezhetsky and Kimrsky Uyezds.
The source of the Medveditsa is southwest of the village of Gorma in Spirovsky District, at the southeastern outskirts of the Valdai Hills. The river flows southeast, and makes a stretch of the border between Spirovsky and Likhoslavlsky Districts. It crosses Likhoslavlsky District, enters Rameshkovsky District, and south of Rameshki turns east. The Medveditsa reaches te border with Kimrsky District and turns northeast, making the border between Rameshkovsky and Kimrsky Districts, and then east, making the border between Kashinsky and Kimrsky Districts. It enters Kashinsky District, returns to the border, and crosses into Kimrsky District. The mouth of the Medveditsa is downstream of the selo of Pleshkovo.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the area was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate), but in 1727 it was transferred to Moscow Governorate. In 1775, Tver Viceroyalty was formed from the lands which previously belonged to Moscow and Novgorod Governorates. The area was split between Bezhetsk and Kashin Uyezds of Tver Viceroyalty. In 1796, Tver Viceroyalty was transformed into Tver Governorate. On October 3, 1927 Kashinsky Uyezd was abolished and split between Bezhetsky and Kimrsky Uyezds; the area of the district which previously belonged to Kashinsky Uyezd, was transferred to Bezhetsky Uyezd.