Synonyms for khedoi or Related words with khedoi
Examples of "khedoi"
In Southern Maratha Railway in 1925 – Hotgi to Solapur 12 miles section was completed by Jeram Jagmal of Kumbharia with Vishram Bhimjee of
& Morarjee Mandan of
In Bhavnagar State Railway in 1924 Botad to Dhandhuka section was done by Ramji Narayan of
, Laxman Kanji of
& Govind Laddha of Sinugra, including Sarangpur Road Station and Ganji Naryan of
, who also built bridge over Bhimnath River. The complete length of section was 25-½ miles via Sarangpur Road, Bhimnath & Tagdi.
is large village located 14 km from the town of Anjar and the taluka of Kutch district in the Indian state of Gujarat. The village is sub-divided into Nani-
. It has a primary health centre and a major electricity processing plant. The main occupation of the villagers is agriculture.
Kanji Morarji Rathor of
, was industrialist, who is noted for having founded the first steel plant of Chhattisgarh in year 1960 at Raipur.
In 1931, the Guntur to Macherla complete section of 83 miles of Madras and Southern Mahratta Railway was also done by trio of Jeram Jagmal of Kumbharia with Vishram Bhimjee of
& Morarjee Mandan of
. The tracks starting from Machrela runs through Nadikudi, Piduguralla, Bellamkonda, Sattenapalle, Gudipudi, Peddakurapadu, Lingamguntla, Siripuram, Mandapadu, Bandarupalle to Guntur.
In Bhavnagar State Railway in 1921 Botad to Kharaghoda section, lines from Botad to Dhola junction via Latidad, Ningala, Alampur, Ujalvav was done by Laxman Kanji of
& Gangji Narayan also of
. This track covered a distance of 28 miles.
In 1944 in Bengal Nagpur Railway – Bankura to Midnapore doubling of 68 miles was done by Ladha Singh Bedi of Calcutta, Dhanraj Wasan of Bilaspur both Punjabi & Pragji Premji of
& Chakradharpur with Narshi Bechar of Anjar & Kharagpur, Ranchhod Nanji of Hajapar & Jamshedpur and Arajan Shivjee of
Shivjee Jairam Rathod of
was among one of the many Kutch Gurjar Kshatriyas community pioneers who founded the colliery at Tisra in the Jharia coalfields belt
In 1922 Barkakana to Daltonganj section of Great India Peninsular Railway was done by following Mistris of Kutch. Morar Lalji of
– started from Barkakana, Waghjee Jeevan of
& Valji Jada of Kukma – towards Daltongunj, Mulji Madhavjee of Anjar, Hirjee Kalyanji of Anjar – did Khelari section cutting & dynamite blasting works, Govind Ladhha & Ranchhod Pancha of Nagalpar – did grounding works from Khelari, Ramji Valji of
– built bridge over river near Richughutu, Ranchhod Dahya & Varjang Jeeva both of Khambhra– started line construction of section after Ruchukota Bridge, Jeram Nanji of Sinugra & Khengar Nanji of Khambhra – did sections near Churuguda, Nanji Mavji & Kumbha Mavji of Galpadar – did the whole section of Chandwa – Bharla, Ranchhod Virjee of Sinugra, Kunwarjee Lalji Raja of Sinugra, Bhimjee Mepa of Sinugra & Viram Khimjee of Devaliya together did section near Latehar, Ladhu Mandan & Hardas Karsan both of
did works near Barwadih, Premji Virjee of Sinugra near Kumendi. Together, they completed whole section of 115 miles Barkakana to Daltonganj.
is one of the 19 villages founded by Kutch Gurjar Kshatriyas, who first moved to Saurashtra in the early 7th century. A major group entered Kutch in the 12th century and established themselves at Dhaneti. From the 12th century onwards they moved to settle themselves between Anjar and Bhuj and founded the villages of Anjar, Sinugra, Khambhra, Nagalpar,
, Madhapar, Hajapar, Kukma, Galpadar, Reha, Vidi, Ratnal, Jambudi, Devaliya, Lovaria, Nagor, Chandiya, Meghpar and Kumbharia.
In Bhavnagar State Railway in 1923 Mahuva to Kundla section via Dungar, Rajula, Vijpadi & Gadhakda was done by Hemraj Kanji Rathod of
. The total section was of about 43 miles of railway tracks.
In Rajputana-Malwa Railway in 1880 Abu Road to Jawali MG section was completed by Main Contractor, Anada Gova of
. In a tragic incident two agent's – Hirji Kanji of Sinugra & Akhai Madha of Kumbharia – both died due to a mishap by falling into hot lime-kiln. This section was of eighty mile of railway lines connecting Abu Road to Marwar city.
These Mistris first moved into Saurashtra in early 7th century and later a major group entered Kutch in 12th Century & established themselves at Dhaneti. Later from 12th century onwards they moved between Anjar and Bhuj and founded the villages of Anjar, Sinugra, Khambhra, Nagalpar,
, Madhapar, Hajapar, Kukma, Galpadar, Reha, Vidi, Ratnal, Jambudi, Devariya, Lovaria, Nagor, Chandiya, Meghpar and Kumbharia.
In 1921 Rourkela to Biramitrapur via Panposh railway line of Bengal Nagpur Railway of 17 miles of length built for Tata Company's Limestone quarry was done by Kunwarjee Narayan of Devaliya. In 1923 Biramitrapur to Hathibari section was done by Varjang Mavji, Varjang Vishram both of Kumbharia, Jeram Nanji of Sinugra and Shivjee Jeram of
The Kutch Gurjar Kshatriyas left Dhaneti and went on to establish eighteen villages in Kutch which were granted to them by the King: Anjar, Sinugra, Khambhra, Nagalpar,
, Madhapar, Hajapar, Kukma, Galpadar, Reha, Vidi, Jambudi, Devaliya, Lovaria, Nagor, Meghpar, Chandiya and Kumbharia.
The village of
now houses a well-known and prominent sector of manufacturing industry. The factory of Man Industries Limited, manufacturing steel pipes, is located on the outskirts of the village. The economy of the village depends heavily on farming. The soil surrounding the village is fertile and has farms growing mango, guava, pomegranate and other fruits and vegetable.
The Mistris of Kutch or KGK are a small ethnic community numbering only 50,000 originating from their 19 villages in Kutch founded by them in the 11th century. The names of these villages are Anjar, Chandiya, Devaliya, Galpadar, Hajapar, Jambudi, Khambhra,
, Kukma, Kumbharia Lovariya, Madhapar, Meghpar, Nagalpar, Nagor, Ratnal, Reha, Sinugra and Vidi.
In 1922 the Dholka to Dhandhuka extension of metre-gauge lines run by Bombay, Baroda & Central India Railway was done by Hemraj Kanji Chawda, Govind Ladhha of Sinugra, Laxman Kanji & Ramji Narayan of
and Kanji Mavji of Kumbharia. The total length of section was about 38 miles. This line was also called Dholka-Dhandhuka Railway.
In 1946, Kharagpur to Kalikunda doubling and Gokulpur to Hijli doubling of 10 miles of railway lines of both projects of Bengal Nagpur Railway were done by Pragji Premji Rathor & Arjan Shivjee Rathor of
, Narshi Bechar Khodiyar of Anjar and Ranchhod Nanji Tank of Hajapar.
In Bhavnagar State Railway in 1914, Botad to Jasdan section via Paliyad Road, Vinchhiya including the bridge over Utavali River was done by Lalji Jeeva & Laddha Jeeva, both of Sinugra and Kanji Mavji of Kumbharia and Ramji Valji of
. The total length of section was 33 ½ miles.
Copyright © 2017