Synonyms for kimrsky or Related words with kimrsky

kashinsky              selizharovsky              toropetsky              bologovsky              rameshkovsky              ostashkovsky              krasnensky              starorussky              vyshnevolotsky              bezhetsky              pustoshkinsky              cherepovetsky              loknyansky              velikoluksky              nelidovsky              oleninsky              krasninsky              opochetsky              vesyegonsky              porkhovsky              nevelsky              kunyinsky              kirillovsky              konakovsky              shenkursky              sebezhsky              totemsky              kalininsky              mezhdurechensky              likhoslavlsky              novorzhevsky              kalyazinsky              maksatikhinsky              penovsky              bezhanitsky              kharovsky              moshenskoy              borovichsky              verkhnetoyemsky              usvyatsky              vashkinsky              spirovsky              tarnogsky              torzhoksky              novotorzhsky              konoshsky              malovishersky              ploskoshsky              krasnoborsky              velizhsky             



Examples of "kimrsky"
The source of the Medveditsa is southwest of the village of Gorma in Spirovsky District, at the southeastern outskirts of the Valdai Hills. The river flows southeast, and makes a stretch of the border between Spirovsky and Likhoslavlsky Districts. It crosses Likhoslavlsky District, enters Rameshkovsky District, and south of Rameshki turns east. The Medveditsa reaches te border with Kimrsky District and turns northeast, making the border between Rameshkovsky and Kimrsky Districts, and then east, making the border between Kashinsky and Kimrsky Districts. It enters Kashinsky District, returns to the border, and crosses into Kimrsky District. The mouth of the Medveditsa is downstream of the selo of Pleshkovo.
On 30 May 1922, Zubtsovsky, Kalyazinsky, and Korchevskoy Uyezds were abolished and merged into Rzhevsky, Kashinsky, and Kimrsky Uyezds, respectively.
On July 12, 1929, Tver Governorate was abolished, and the area was transferred to Moscow Oblast. Uyezds were abolished as well, and Kimrsky District, with the administrative center in Kimry, was established within Kimry Okrug of Moscow Oblast. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were abolished, and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. On January 29, 1935 Kalinin Oblast was established, and Kimrsky District was transferred to Kalinin Oblast. On February 13, 1963, during the abortive Khrushchyov administrative reform, Kalyazinsky District was merged into Kimrsky District, but on March  4, 1964 it was re-established. In 1990, Kalinin Oblast was renamed Tver Oblast.
On 12 August 1929, Tver Governorate was abolished, and the area was transferred to Moscow Oblast. Uyezds were abolished as well, and Kimrsky District, with the administrative center in Kimry, was established within Kimry Okrug of Moscow Oblast. Bely Gorodok was a part of Kimrsky District. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were abolished, and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. On January 29, 1935 Kalinin Oblast was established, and Kimrsky District was transferred to Kalinin Oblast. In 1951, the selo of Bely Gorodok was granted urban-settlement status. In 1990, Kalinin Oblast was renamed Tver Oblast.
In the 18th century, the area was included into Moscow Governorate. In 1775 it was transferred to newly established Tver Viceroyalty, where it was split between Korchevskoy (established in 1781) and Kalyazinsky Uyezds. In 1796, the Viceroyalty was abolished and transformed into Tver Governorate. On December 30, 1918 Kimrsky Uyezd with the center in Kimry was established on the lands which previously belonged to Korchevskoy and Kalyazinsky Uyezds. On May 30, 1922 Korchevskoy Uyezd was abolished and merged into Kimrsky Uyezd. On October 3, 1927 Kashinsky Uyezd was abolished and split between Kimrsky and Bezhetsky Uyezds.
As a municipal division, the district is incorporated as Kimrsky Municipal District. Kimry Okrug is incorporated separately from the district as Kimry Urban Okrug.
On 30 May 1922 three uyezds were abolished. Zubtsovsky Uyezd was merged into Rzhevsky Uyezd, Kalyazinsky Uyezd — into Kashinsky Uyezd, and Korchevskoy Uyezd — into Kimrsky Uyezd.On 3 March 1924 Krasnokholmsky Uyezd was abolished and split between Bezhetsky and Vesyegonsky District, whereas Staritsky Uyezd was abolished and split between Rzhevsky, Novotorzhsky, and Tverskoy Uyezds. On 3 October 1927 Kashinsky Uyezd was abolished and split between Bezhetsky and Kimrsky Uyezds.
1803, it was re-established. On May 30, 1922 Kalyazinsky Uyezd was abolished and merged into Kashinsky Uyezd. On October 3, 1927 Kashinsky Uyezd was abolished and split between Bezhetsky and Kimrsky Uyezds.
On February 13, 1963, during the abortive Khrushchev's administrative reform, Kalyazinsky District was merged into Kimrsky District, but on March 4, 1964 it was re-established. In July 1990, Kalinin Oblast was renamed Tver Oblast.
In 1951, the selo of Bely Gorodok was granted urban-settlement status. In July 1956, the urban-type settlement of Dubna, which belonged to Kimrsky District, was granted the town status. In September 1956, Dubna was transferred to Moscow Oblast.
At the time, Kuznetsovo was a part of Korchevskoy Uyezd in Tver Governorate. On May 30, 1922, Korchevskoy Uyezd was abolished and merged into Kimrsky Uyezd. On July 14, 1925, Kuznetsovo was granted urban-type settlement status.
Bely Gorodok () is an urban-type settlement in Kimrsky District of Tver Oblast, Russia. It is located on the right bank of the Volga River, at the confluence of the Khotcha River. Population:
In the 18th century, Kimra was included into Moscow Governorate. In 1775 it was transferred to newly established Tver Viceroyalty. In 1796, the Viceroyalty was abolished and transformed into Tver Governorate. On December 30, 1918 Kimrsky Uyezd with the center in Kimry was established. On 12 August 1929, Tver Governorate was abolished, and the area was transferred to Moscow Oblast. Uyezds were abolished as well, and Kimrsky District, with the administrative center in Kimry, was established within Kimry Okrug of Moscow Oblast. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were abolished, and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. On January 29, 1935 Kalinin Oblast was established, and Kimrsky District was transferred to Kalinin Oblast. In 1990, Kalinin Oblast was renamed Tver Oblast.
Bely Gorodok was first mentioned in the end of the 14th century (1366 and 1375 are commonly cited) At the time, it belonged to Principality of Tver, and later, together with the principality, it was annexed by the Grand Duchy of Moscow. In the 18th century, it was included into Moscow Governorate. In 1775 it was transferred to newly established Tver Viceroyalty and became a part of Kalyazinsky Uyezd. In 1796, the Viceroyalty was abolished and transformed into Tver Governorate. On December 30, 1918 Kimrsky Uyezd with the center in Kimry was established, and Bely Gorodok was included into Kimrsky Uyezd.
Within the framework of administrative divisions, Kimry serves as the administrative center of Kimrsky District, even though it is not a part of it. As an administrative division, it is incorporated separately as Kimry Okrug—an administrative unit with the status equal to that of the districts. As a municipal division, Kimry Okrug is incorporated as Kimry Urban Okrug.
In 1918, Krasnokholmsky Uyezd with the center of Krasny Kholm was established on the territory previously belonged to Bezhetsky and Vesyegonsky Uyezds. In the same year, Kimrsky Uyezd (Kimry) was established on the lands which belonged to Korchevskoy and Kalyazinsky Uyezds. In 1919 and 1921, minor areas, which included the town of Leninsk, were transferred to Moscow Governorate.
Within the framework of administrative divisions, Kimrsky District is one of the thirty-six in the oblast. The town of Kimry serves as its administrative center, despite being incorporated separately as an okrug—an administrative unit with the status equal to that of the districts.
The drainage basin of the Medveditsa include the central parts of Spirovsky and Likhoslavlsky Districts, almost the whole area of Rameshkovsky District, the northwest of Kimrsky District, the west of Kashinsky District, as well as minor areas in Bezhetsky and Kesovogorsky Districts. The urban-type settlement of Rameshki lies in the drainage basin of the Medveditsa.
The whole area of the district belongs to the drainage basin of the Volga River. The Volga, built as the Uglich Reservoir, makes the southeastern border of the district. The largest tributaries of the Volga within the district are the Medveditsa River, which crosses the southern part of the district and also makes the stretch of the border with Kimrsky District, and the Kashinka River.
In the 18th century, the area was included into Moscow Governorate. In 1775, Kalyazin was granted town rights and Kalyazinsky Uyezd was established. It was a part of newly established Tver Viceroyalty. In 1796, the Viceroyalty was abolished and transformed into Tver Governorate. Kalyazinsky Uyezd was abolished, but in 1803, it was re-established. On May 30, 1922, Kalyazinsky Uyezd was abolished and merged into Kashinsky Uyezd. On October 3, 1927, Kashinsky Uyezd itself was abolished and split between Bezhetsky and Kimrsky Uyezds.