Synonyms for klunzinger or Related words with klunzinger
Examples of "klunzinger"
30. "Hemipristis elongatus" (
, 1871). Snaggletooth shark.
It was described as "Madrepora ocellata" by
(18 November 1834, in Güglingen – 21 June 1914, in Stuttgart) was a German physician and zoologist.
Johnson is the fund’s general partner. Jeff
, formerly the chief financial officer of West Family Investments, is the fund’s managing director.
It was described by
in 1879 as "Fungia scruposa". The species is also known by synonym "Fungia corona" (Döderlein, 1901).
Fungia scruposa is a species of coral that is the first to have been observed to eat jellyfish. It was described by
in 1879 and has a diameter of around . It is rated as a least-concern species.
The scalloped hammerhead was first named "Zygaena lewini" and then renamed "Sphyrna lewini" by Edward Griffith and Hamilton Smith in 1834. It has also been named "Cestracion leeuwenii" by Day in 1865, "Zygaena erythraea" by
in 1871, "Cestracion oceanica" by Garman in 1913, and "Sphyrna diplana" by Springer in 1941. "Sphyrna" comes from the Greek and translates into hammer.
While ministering at a Salvation Army church in Ohio in 1926, Hensley met Irene
. He married her in 1927, although he was about 25 years her senior. After the wedding, they moved to Washingtonville, Ohio, near one of Hensley's brothers. There Hensley found employment at a coal mine and Irene gave birth to their first child. They later moved to nearby Malvern, Ohio, where she bore their second child.
The jugular blenny ("Alloblennius jugularis") is a combtooth blenny (family Blenniidae) found in the western Indian Ocean.
originally placed this species in the genus "Blennius". It is a tropical, marine and freshwater blenny which is known from the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea, in the western Indian Ocean. Male jugular blennies can reach a maximum standard length of 5 centimetres (1.97 inches). The blennies are oviparous.
Acropora ocellata is a species of acroporid coral found in the Red Sea, the Gulf of Aden, the southwest Indian Ocean, the central Indo-Pacific, north, west and south Australia, and the Raja Ampat Islands. It is also found in Palau and the Mariana Islands. It occurs in tropical shallow reefs on outer slopes, from depths of . It may be synonymous with "A. lutkeni". It was described by
From 1869 he examined his Red Sea collection at the "Staatliches Museum für Naturkunde Stuttgart", traveling to Frankfurt and Berlin in order to conduct zoological comparison studies. At Stuttgart he also investigated Australian fish species procured by Ferdinand von Müller (1825-1896), from whose collection
described approximately fifty new species from Australia and New Zealand. In 1872 he was back in Kosseir collecting additional marine specimens, later returning to Stuttgart (1875), where in 1884 he was appointed professor of zoology at the University of Stuttgart.
The species was also independently renamed three times after Forsskål's description, the first coming from Christian Gottfried Ehrenberg, who named the species "Caranx immaculatus", although he did not accurately publish the name, leading Georges Cuvier to rename the fish as "Caranx auroguttatus" in 1833, which was later transferred to "Carangoides". In 1871, Carl Benjamin
once again proposed a new subspecies (or variety) name for the fish, "Caranx fulvoguttatus" var. "flava". All names except "Carangoides bajad" are considered to be junior synonyms under the ICZN rules, and are rendered invalid and not used.
From 1835, several Royal Decrees converted single-class Latin schools into secondary schools. In Lauffen, these decrees were implemented after the death of the preceptor Christoph Jakob
, who had worked at the school since 1812. The aim of this transformation was "partly to promote the general civic education, partly to make pupils fit for the various civil professions". The transformation, however, met with opposition from some parents, and a group of 49 people expressed their opposition. After a minister was called in, an initial compromise was reached which envisioned the school as a "Realschule" that would also teach Latin. From 1838 a state grant of 200 gulden was provided to fund the implementation of this compromise proposal, but in subsequent years it was the subject of continuous quarrels. Starting in 1848, the school operated as a Latin school again.
Copyright © 2017