Synonyms for lionel_ainsworth or Related words with lionel_ainsworth

tope_obadeyi              andre_boucaud              fw_nicky_forster              alfie_mawson              joss_labadie              jamie_devitt              neal_trotman              gozie_ugwu              mustapha_carayol              kaid_mohamed              greg_halford              sam_togwell              df_ibrahima_sonko              blair_turgott              bondz_gala              paul_heckingbottom              df_phil_bardsley              sam_winnall              reece_wabara              joe_skarz              mf_karl_duguid              scott_mcgleish              emmanuel_oyeleke              mathieu_manset              nicky_featherstone              guy_branston              martin_cranie              gavin_tomlin              febian_brandy              rhys_healey              kieran_charnock              hope_akpan              danny_sonner              nicky_ajose              krystian_pearce              caolan_lavery              df_karleigh_osborne              shaun_harrad              dany_guessan              gavin_mahon              sammy_igoe              nathan_delfouneso              dele_adebola              connor_essam              deane_smalley              michael_ngoo              shaq_coulthirst              craig_nelthorpe              kazenga_lualua              sammy_ameobi             

Examples of "lionel_ainsworth"
Jerry Lionel Ainsworth (11 September 1877 – 30 December 1923) was a first-class cricketer. He was born in Freshfield, Formby, Lancashire and died in Falmouth, Cornwall.
The sale of Lionel Ainsworth is set to break the club's transfer record of £440,000, dependent on the fortunes of Watford.
Following a trial spell, in which he scored a goal in a friendly match against Blackburn Rovers, he joined Football League One side Huddersfield Town on 20 January 2009. He made his debut as a substitute for Lionel Ainsworth in the 1–0 win over Peterborough United on 31 January 2009. At the end of the season, he was not offered a new contract and was released.
Robinson signed for Scottish Premiership side Motherwell in August 2015 on a contract running until the end of the 2015–16 season. He said that he was attracted to the club as he was already friends with teammates Lionel Ainsworth and Stephen Pearson. He was initially used as a substitute by manager Ian Baraclough. He fell out of the first team picture under new manager Mark McGhee, who later said that "It's not quite worked out for Theo here at Fir Park, but that can happen, particularly if the manager who signs you leaves so soon after you arrive."
Turner remained chairman, director of football and majority shareholder of Hereford United until the end of the 2009–2010 season. His time in charge saw him stabilise the club's finances, turning a profit for the last six seasons. In his near 14 season spell at Hereford he purchased just three players: Neil Grayson (£20,000 in 1997), Ben Smith (£20,000 in 2007) and Matt Done (undisclosed in 2008) although Toumani Diagouraga arrived on a permanent transfer as part of the sale of Lionel Ainsworth to Watford. On 8 March 2010 Hereford United announced that they had sacked John Trewick with Turner taking the reins on a temporary basis.
He signed a new contract in June 2006, however he was the only player in the squad not to make an appearance in the League, FA Cup or League Cup during the 2006-07 season. On 18 August 2007 he made his Football League debut, coming on as a substitute in the closing minutes away at Barnet. With the departure of Lionel Ainsworth, Gwynne was handed a chance in the first team and made 16 appearances in mid-season. Originally allowed to leave the club at the end of the 2009–10 season, he was eventually offered a new one-year deal to remain at Hereford. He joined A.F.C.Telford United on loan until the end of the season in February 2011. In May 2011 he left Hereford United after seven years with the club.
A left back, Blake began his career with League One side Brentford, signing a scholarship deal in the summer of 2008. His maiden call into the first team squad came on 8 August 2009 for the opening game of the season against Carlisle United. Along with other youngsters Fraser Franks and Lewis Ferrell, Blake remained on the bench during the 3–1 victory. He was an unused substitute on 19 occasions throughout the season and made his debut in a 1–1 draw with Yeovil Town on 24 April 2010, when he replaced Lionel Ainsworth after an hour. With the expected departure of first-choice left-back Ryan Dickson at the end of the 2009–10 season, Blake stated that "I'd definitely like to think I could battle for a first team spot next season", with manager Andy Scott in agreement.
After the end of the centenary season, Dean Hoyle made wholesale changes at the club. As well as the retirement of Andy Booth, Clark released Jon Worthington, Malvin Kamara, Dominik Werling, Daniel Broadbent, Dan Codman. Danny Cadamarteri and Andy Holdsworth both rejected new deals and subsequently left the club. Cadamarteri joined Scottish Premier League side Dundee United, then a week later, ex-captain Worthington joined fellow League One side Oldham Athletic. On 16 July, young striker Tom Denton joined Football League Two side Cheltenham Town on a six-month loan deal. He returned to the club on 10 November, two months earlier than anticipated. On 22 July, midfielder Ian Craney and striker Phil Jevons joined League Two side Morecambe on season-long loans. Unfortunately, an injury cut short half of Craney's season, and he returned to the Galpharm on 20 April. The following day, his contract at the club was terminated. Also that day, Keigan Parker and Andy Holdsworth joined Oldham Athletic, following Jon Worthington. On 25 July, young goalkeeper Simon Eastwood joined Bradford City on loan until the end of the year. He returned to the Galpharm on 31 December. On 4 August, Eastwood was joined at Bradford by Michael Flynn after terminating his contract at the Galpharm. Kamara joined Conference National side Barrow on 25 September. On 14 December, young defender Spencer Harris moved to Northern Premier League Division One North side Curzon Ashton on a month's loan. On 1 January 2010, midfielder Jim Goodwin joined Oldham Athletic on a month's loan, which was extended to the end of the season on 1 February. On 7 January, defender Andy Butler joined Championship side Blackpool on loan until the end of the season. On 13 January, goalkeeper Matt Glennon terminated his contract with the Terriers, so he could join Bradford City on a permanent deal. On 21 January, left-back Joe Skarz joined League Two side Shrewsbury Town on loan until the end of the season. The following day, 2 of the team's youngsters, Jack Hunt & Leigh Franks were sent on loan to Conference National side Grays Athletic and Conference North side Fleetwood Town respectively. On 27 January, Lionel Ainsworth joined fellow League One side Brentford on a month's loan, which was extended to the end of the season on 1 February. On 1 February, Tom Denton and Lewis Nightingale joined Northern Premier League Division One North side Wakefield on one-month loans. On 17 March, young defender Spencer Harris was released from his contract, then signed for Ossett Town. On 17 May 2010, former captain Chris Lucketti left the club.
On 27 May, Stan Ternent made his first signing as Huddersfield Town manager. He signed Scottish striker Keigan Parker on a free transfer from Championship side Blackpool. On 5 June, Irish international Jim Goodwin joined Town on a 3-year deal from recently relegated Scunthorpe United. On 13 June, Huddersfield were drawn at home to rivals Bradford City in the first round of the League Cup. 3 days later, the new Football League fixtures were announced, Town's first game would be a home tie against recently promoted Stockport County. On 2 July, Town signed the ex-Scunthorpe United defender Andy Butler on a 3-year deal. Two days later, Chris Lucketti was brought back to Huddersfield from Sheffield United on a two-year contract, 7 years after leaving the Galpharm Stadium. On 23 July, Ternent made his fifth signing by bringing in Welshman Michael Flynn from Blackpool. Six days later, Gary Roberts joined from Ipswich Town for £250,000. On 8 August, just one day before the new season began, ex-Everton & West Ham United defender David Unsworth signed from Burnley, becoming Stan Ternent's 7th signing since becoming manager at the Galpharm. Also that day, Town were given a bye into the second round of the Football League Trophy. On 15 August, young striker Tom Denton was signed for £60,000 from Wakefield. Stan Ternent signed attacking midfielder Ian Craney for an undisclosed fee from Football League Two side Accrington Stanley on 18 August. The following day, striker Liam Dickinson was signed on loan from Championship side Derby County. That loan was extended by another month on 22 September. He eventually stayed until 17 November, when the 93-day limit expired. Stan Ternent also revealed on 5 September, that Town had failed to capture 3 strikers during the summer. They failed on bid of £850,000 for Town hero Jon Stead, who joined Ipswich Town in September, a £400,000 bid for Colchester United's Clive Platt and a £600,000 bid for Ipswich Town's Alan Lee, who subsequently moved to Championship side Crystal Palace. On 17 October, Town signed Steve Jones on loan from Burnley as cover for Andy Booth, who is out until the New Year with a back injury. He returrned to Turf Moor on 26 November. On 20 January, Lee Clark made his first signing as manager by signing German left-back Dominik Werling on a free transfer. On 23 January, manager Clark made a double signing with the capture of winger Anthony Pilkington from Stockport County and striker Lionel Ainsworth from Watford. As the transfer deadline closed, Clark made three more signings, Lee Novak from Gateshead, who was then immediately sent back to Gateshead for the rest of the season. Jonathan Téhoué was signed on a free transfer from Turkish side Konyaspor. On 13 February, 11 days after the deal was originally agreed, Polish striker Lukas Jutkiewicz joined Town on loan from Premier League side Everton until the end of the season. Young Liverpool defender Martin Kelly was brought in on loan on 26 March, as the loan window shut.