Synonyms for mavronoros or Related words with mavronoros

skalochori              mikrokleisoura              lofiskos              olvio              greveniti              vathypedo              lipsos              kokkinogeia              chersonisos              vasiloudi              kteni              vroutsis              gerolimenas              eratyra              ladikou              amygdaleonas              dasochori              loutros              kalirachi              evinochori              drosato              katouna              parakoila              karitsa              sarakina              polylofo              chrysopigi              palaiokatouna              graikas              sfaka              tsagkarada              kourites              slivarovo              stavrochori              lefkaditi              mikrochori              petsali              ugarci              arkesini              matsouki              trikokkia              thymaria              sitochori              kleidonia              exometochi              spercheiada              mygdalia              tyrnavou              pialeia              koumaria             



Examples of "mavronoros"
Mavronoros () is a village and a community of the Pogoni municipality. Before the 2011 local government reform it was a part of the municipality of Ano Kalamas, of which it was a municipal district. The 2011 census recorded 85 residents in the village. The community of Mavronoros covers an area of 5.805 km.
Mavronoros () is a village of the Grevena municipality. Before the 2011 local government reform it was a part of the municipality of Theodoros Ziakas. The 2011 census recorded 78 residents in the village. Mavronoros is a part of the community of Mavranaioi.
The Easter dance of the chapels in Easter songs, while Sunday after Easter is repeated in Agia Triada and the Mavronoros Ag.Pnefmatos in the village. The biggest festival of Mafranaion takes place the night of August, with high jinks in the courtyard of the Community Office, accompanied by traditional musical instruments and the participation of many visitors.
Important churches Cross of the Assumption (1890) 500 MD of the village of Agios Nikolaos, Monemvasia with the stone fountain. Other such taps is "Tsekliza" and "Ekklisias Pigadi" in Mavranaioi and "Kara Pigadi" in Mavronoros. The Community Cultural Associations organized by the revival of the traditions of the Light of Rogkatsarion carnival and events with dancing and celebrations center on Christmas and Carnival.
Much interest is the central church, which is dedicated to St. Dimitrios. The temple bears the date of incorporation (1818), and save icons, icons and relics. Few images are preserved in the chapel of St. Athanasius and St. Kitts. According to oral tradition, the chapel of the Virgin was built in memory of his mother a janissary, who financed the construction. Burned by the Germans and rebuilt in 1960. Paliomonastiro in position, close to Notre Mavranaioi, were columns, mosaics and fragments of clay pots. Mavronoros found in the church of St. Theodore (1806) with frescoes from the 19th century. and the church of Agia Kyriaki (1704), the oldest church of Grevena, now on maintenance and restoration is well maintained, even in Mavronoros and 3 km south east, is the chapel of Trinity, formerly monastery.
Mavranaioi is the first village on the road to the ski resort Vassilitsa at an altitude of 770 m, located about 13 km from Grevena and 19 km from Avdella.. Remarkable natural monument area is the river Venetikos, which is accessible by paved road south-south east. Mavranaioi of which leads to Pigaditsa. Also south east of Mavranaioi constructed geofragma where formed beautiful lake, about 15 m deep. Suitable for hiking and recreation are the peaks of the region "Tabouri-Glykomeli (920 m) between Mavranaioi-Stauros," Emorfi-Rahi (850 m) 3.5 km south and "Antan" (850 m) 2.5 km south of Mavronoros. Forest oak and black pine covers portions of Mavranaioi. The location "Perdika" between Mavranaioi and Mavronoros, rumored that took its name from the namesake of general Philip.