Synonyms for ngr or Related words with ngr

nogo              plexin              tgfrii              trii              ephrin              sirp              actriib              neuropilin              sortilin              norrin              netrin              fzd              pirb              sost              cripto              hrxr              prlr              trkc              klotho              myostatin              neogenin              pdz              syt              hevin              ectodomains              mesd              tweakr              upar              pilr              taci              pellino              endodomain              sclerostin              semaphorin              rhamm              bcma              tgfbrii              mesothelin              tirap              endosialin              xiap              cript              sorla              gpvi              neuropilins              nrtn              actriia              crig              trkb              lyp             



Examples of "ngr"
The original Natal Government Railways (NGR) Class B Mastodon and Class A Pacific locomotives and tenders were designed in 1904 by NGR Locomotive Superintendent D.A. Hendrie.
The NGR placed its first five Class B Mountain type locomotives in service in 1909. The locomotive and tender were designed by NGR Locomotive Superintendent D.A. Hendrie and built by NBL. Known as the "Hendrie D", but officially designated Class B on the NGR, it was the first true Mountain type locomotive in the world. The Type TJ first entered service as tenders to these five locomotives. More entered service the following year, as tenders to the 21 NGR Class B Mastodon type locomotives of 1910, known as the "Improved Hendrie B", and two NGR Class A Pacific type "Hendrie A" locomotives which were built in the Durban workshops of the NGR.
On the NGR, the locomotive type became known as the Reid Tenwheeler. When a locomotive classification system was introduced on the NGR, they were designated Class C.
These locomotives and tender were designed by NGR Locomotive Superintendent D.A. Hendrie and built by the North British Locomotive Company and the NGR.
When more locomotives were required for passenger traffic on the Natal Government Railways (NGR) mainline on the section between Estcourt and Charlestown on the Transvaal border, where gradients were less severe than in the coastal region, two Pacific type locomotives were built in the Durban workshops of the NGR and equipped with Type TJ tenders. The locomotive was designed during 1907 by NGR Locomotive Superintendent D.A. Hendrie as a redesigned version of his NGR Class A "Hendrie A" of 1905.
In the area south of the present M4 motorway, there were several abandoned 18th century shafts. From 1851 Handel Cossham reopened some pits he believed had reserves; these were Brandybottom, at NGR ST682771 and Cooks at NGR ST692777. He also developed a new engine pit at Parkfield, NGR ST689778, from 1858. This was followed by the re-opening of Brandybottom at NGR ST682771. All of these were apparently connected to the B&GlosR line.
When the Natal Government Railways (NGR) identified a requirement for a tank locomotive which could haul at least one-and-a-half times as much as a Dübs A locomotive, a tank locomotive was designed by George W. Reid, Locomotive Superintendent of the NGR at the end of the nineteenth century. On the NGR, these locomotives became known as the Reid Tenwheelers, later designated the NGR Class C.
As a result of a visit to the United States of America by Natal Government Railways (NGR) Locomotive Superintendent D.A. Hendrie in 1909 to study Mallet type locomotives and also American locomotive design in general, the American Locomotive Company (ALCO) supplied the NGR with two experimental locomotives. These engines represented a radical departure from previous NGR locomotive designs.
Beginning in 1905, these NGR Class D locomotives, originally known on the NGR as the "Dübs A", were gradually reboilered and fitted with Belpaire fireboxes with wider firegrates. The unmodified locomotives were then designated NGR Class D1 while the modified locomotives with Belpaire fireboxes were designated Class D2.
The requirement for a tank locomotive which could haul at least one-and-a-half times as much as a Dübs A 4-8-2T locomotive on the Natal Government Railways (NGR) mainline, resulted in the design of a tank locomotive by George W. Reid, Locomotive Superintendent of the NGR at the end of the 19th century. On the NGR, the locomotive type became known as the Reid Tenwheeler, later designated the NGR Class C.
The requirement for a tank locomotive which could haul at least one-and-a-half times as much as a Dübs A locomotive on the Natal Government Railways (NGR) mainline, resulted in the design of a tank locomotive by G.W. Reid, the Locomotive Superintendent of the NGR at the end of the 19th century. On the NGR, the locomotive type became known as the Reid Tenwheeler, later designated the NGR Class C.
In 1901, NGR Locomotive Superintendent George William Reid rebuilt one of the Kitson batch of 1882, no. 25, to a Pacific type wheel arrangement for suburban passenger working on the South Coast line. The NGR later renumbered this locomotive to 38, but it remained known as a K&S type in NGR service until a classification system was introduced at some stage between 1904 and 1908, when it was designated NGR Class H.
Cohen is the CEO of NGR Fit, NGR standing for No Gym Required. The company is known for its wellness toning shoe, the NGR Shoe. The shoes have been worn by celebrities including Mary J. Blige, Jennifer Garner, Denise Richards and Whitney Port.
The Natal Government Railways (NGR) placed its second batch of 25 Class B Mountain type locomotives in service in 1911. The locomotive and tender were designed by NGR Locomotive Superintendent D.A. Hendrie and built by NBL. Known as the "Hendrie D", but officially designated Class B on the NGR, it was the first true Mountain type locomotive in the world.
In 1901, no. 25 was rebuilt to a 4-6-2T Pacific type wheel arrangement. This locomotive was later renumbered 38 and was also designated NGR Class H when a classification system was introduced on the NGR.
Type TM tenders entered service on the NGR and South African Railways (SAR) in 1911 and 1912, as tenders to the last 25 locomotives of the NGR Class B and the SAR Class 3B.
It was built for the NGR by Neilson, Reid and Company who delivered ten of them in 1902, numbered in the range from 1 to 10. In NGR service, they were known as the Neilson, Reid locomotives until a classification system was introduced at some stage between 1904 and 1908 and they were designated the NGR .
This locomotive was the first known in the world to have a Baltic type wheel arrangement. Photographs show the rebuilt locomotive bearing NGR no. 1. The NGR later renumbered it to no. 39, but it remained known as a K&S type in NGR service until a classification system was introduced at some stage between 1904 and 1908, when it was designated .
It was later renumbered to 501 and was allocated to the Construction Department of the NGR. When a classification system was introduced at some stage between 1904 and 1908, it was designated NGR Class I.
On the NGR, the locomotive type became known as the Reid Tenwheeler, until a classification system was introduced in 1905 or 1906 and they were designated the NGR Class C.