Synonyms for novgorod_governorate or Related words with novgorod_governorate

pskov_governorate              vologda_governorate              uyezds              ustyuzhensky_uyezd              uyezd              olonets_governorate              arkhangelsk_governorate              novgorodsky_uyezd              tver_governorate              volost              kalinin_oblast              kazan_governorate              novgorod_viceroyalty              kirillovsky_uyezd              tikhvinsky_uyezd              starorussky_uyezd              saint_petersburg_governorate              bezhetsky              leningrad_oblast              velikiye_luki_okrug              tosnensky_districts              kargopolsky_uyezd              vologda_viceroyalty              volosts              kherson_governorate              smolensk_governorate              kimrsky              nevelsky              okruha              odessa_oblast              guberniyas              okrugs              novorzhevsky              okruhas              borovichi_okrug              velikoluksky              opochka              mogilev_governorate              zubtsovsky              sebezhsky              kemsky_uyezd              velikiye_luki_oblast              alexandrovsky_uyezd              vitebsk_governorate              alexandrovskaya_volost              erivan_governorate              vilna_governorate              novotorzhsky              vesyegonsky              cherepovetsky_uyezd             



Examples of "novgorod_governorate"
By 1775, Novgorod Governorate was subdivided as follows:
The areas south of Lake Lacha belonged to Kirillovsky Uyezd of Novgorod Governorate. In 1918, five uyezds of Novgorod Governorate, including Kirillovsky Uyezd, were split off to form Cherepovets Governorate. In 1919, these areas were transferred to Kargopolsky Uyezd.
He was born in Ujezd Borovichi in the Novgorod Governorate on .
Prince Boris Aleksandrovich Vasilchikov (1863, Vybiti, Novgorod Governorate – 1931, Menton) — Russian politician.
The administration of the governorate was performed by a governor. The governors of Novgorod Governorate were
Nabokov came from an old noble family based in the Novgorod governorate, where his father
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, Beloozero was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate) and named one of the towns constituting the governorate. In 1727, a separate Novgorod Governorate was split off and Belozersk became the seat of Belozersk Province in Novgorod Governorate. In 1776, the territory was transferred to Novgorod Viceroyalty. In 1796, the viceroyalty was abolished and Belozersky Uyezd became a part of Novgorod Governorate.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the territory was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate). In 1727, separate Novgorod Governorate was split off. In 1776, the area was transferred to Novgorod Viceroyalty. In 1796, the viceroyalty was abolished and renamed Novgorod Governorate. The area was a part of Novgorodsky Uyezd.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the area was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate). In 1727, separate Novgorod Governorate was split off. Belozersk (Beloozero) was named as one of the towns constituting the governorate, and in 1727, Belozersk became the seat of Belozersk Oblast of Novgorod Governorate. In 1776, the area was transferred to Novgorod Viceroyalty. In 1796, the viceroyalty was abolished and Belozersky Uyezd was transferred to Novgorod Governorate.
The western part of the area was in 1708 included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate). In 1727, separate Novgorod Governorate was split off. The area became a part of Ustyuzhensky Uyezd of Belozersk Oblast of Novgorod Governorate. In 1776, the area was transferred to Novgorod Viceroyalty. In 1777, Cherepovetsky Uyezd was established, and the area was transferred to it. In 1796, the viceroyalty was abolished, and the area was transferred to Novgorod Governorate. Cherepovetsky Uyezd was abolished and merged into Ustyuzhensky Uyezd. However, in 1802 Cherepovetsky Uyezd was re-established.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the area was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate). In 1727, separate Novgorod Governorate was split off. The area became a part of Charondsky Uyezd of Belozersk Oblast of Novgorod Governorate. In 1776, the area was transferred to Novgorod Viceroyalty. Simultaneously, Kirillov was chartered and became the seat of Kirillovsky Uyezd. In 1796, the viceroyalty was abolished, and the area was transferred to Novgorod Governorate. Kirillovsky Uyezd was abolished as well; however, it was re-established in 1802.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the area was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate). In 1727, separate Novgorod Governorate was split off. The area became a part of Belozersky Uyezd of Belozersk Oblast of Novgorod Governorate. In 1776, the area was transferred to Novgorod Viceroyalty. In 1796, the viceroyalty was abolished, and the area was transferred to Novgorod Governorate. In the 19th century, the area was transferred to Kirillovsky Uyezd.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the territory was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate). In 1727, separate Novgorod Governorate was split off. The territory became a part of Charondsky Uyezd of Belozersk Province of Novgorod Governorate. In 1776, the territory was transferred to Novgorod Viceroyalty. At the same time, Kirillov was chartered and became the seat of Kirillovsky Uyezd. In 1796, the viceroyalty was abolished and the territory was transferred to Novgorod Governorate. Kirillovsky Uyezd was abolished as well; however, it was reestablished in 1802.
Viktor Petrovich Ostrogorsky (, (16 February 1840, Saint Petersburg, Imperial Russia, — 31 January 1902, Valday, Novgorod Governorate, Imperial Russia was a Russian writer, pedagogue, publisher, translator and social activist.
In 1796, Olonets Viceroyalty was abolished and divided between Novgorod and Arkhangelsk Viceroyalties. After this event, Novgorod Viceroyalty was mentioned in official documents only as Novgorod Governorate.
Vasily Ivanovich Modestov (, 24 January 1839, Valday, Novgorod Governorate, Imperial Russia, — 13 February 1907, Rome, Italy) was a Russian historian, philologist, publicist and translator.
Minor areas also belonged to Kholmsky Uyezd of Novgorod Governorate, Velizhsky Uyezd of Vitebsk Governorate, and to Myshkinsky Uyezd of Yaroslavl Governorate.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, it was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate). In 1727, separate Novgorod Governorate was split off. In 1738, Ustyuzhna was chartered and became the seat of Ustyuzhensky Uyezd. In 1776, the area was transferred to Novgorod Viceroyalty. In 1796, the viceroyalty was abolished, and Ustyuzhensky Uyezd was transferred to Novgorod Governorate.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the area was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate). In 1727, separate Novgorod Governorate was split off. In 1776, the area was transferred to Novgorod Viceroyalty. In 1796, the viceroyalty was abolished and the area was transferred to Novgorod Governorate. In 1917, Chudovo was the administrative center of Chudovskaya Volost of Novgorodsky Uyezd.
The first mention of Bologoye in historic records dates back to 1495, which is considered its year of foundation. In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, Bologoye was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as St. Petersburg Governorate). In 1727, separate Novgorod Governorate was split off. In 1770, it became a part of Valdaysky Uyezd of Novgorod Viceroyalty. In 1796, the viceroyalty was transformed into Novgorod Governorate.