Synonyms for oberberg or Related words with oberberg
Examples of "oberberg"
600 - 700 The first settlements begin in the area
(1907–1996) was a Russian-born German cinematographer.
It consists of the village sections of Illgau, Vorder
as well as scattered farm houses. All of the farm houses, up to about the level are occupied throughout the year.
It comprises Altenberg, Altreiteregg, Berndorf, Doblegg, Hitzendorf, Höllberg, Holzberg, Mayersdorf, Michlbach, Neureiteregg, Niederberg,
The city previously included the districts "(Ortsteile)" of Eisenstadt-Stadt, Eisenstadt-
, Eisenstadt-Unterberg, and Eisenstadt-Schloßgrund ("Kismartonváralja").
(1517–1602) was a Dutch-Danish Renaissance architect. He was mainly active in the Duchy of Schleswig.
In 1598 Christian IV charged von
, by then an oldman, with the huge tower and castle church at Koldinghus.
Other events also left their mark. On July 21, 1684, fire destroyed 17 homes, 18 barns, 9 cattle stalls, and a bakehouse in the
, but spared the nearby church and rectory. Another fire in the
on July 14, 1744 destroyed 23 homes. On June 27, 1767, a terrible hailstorm gave rise to a yearly day of prayer against severe weather.
In the immediate vicinity are a sawmill and mill with a bakery. In addition, in the former farmhouse building, the 'Red House', the castle's tithe barn, is the headquarters of the
Biological Station, whose main fields of work are the scientific and practical support of the
nature reserves and various landscape conservation projects.
After Christian III's death in 1559, Hercules von
built the unique castle chapel in 1568-1570 for Queen Mother Dorothea.
Neustift im Stubaital consists of the following sections and villages: Kampl, Neder, Dorf, Scheibe, Milders,
, Stackler, Lehner, Schaller, Krössbach, Neugasteig, Gasteig, Volderau, Ranalt, and Mutterberg.
Birstein proper has two sections. The northern part, uphill from the palace, is known as the "
", while the southern part, where most of the shops and commercial establishments are located, is called the "Unterberg".
Today an Eisenstadt street has been named after him "Alexander-Wolf-Gasse". The Wolf family mausoleum can be found in the so-called ""Wolfsgarten"" in the city's
The nature trail was established in 2004. This is a circular walk that was the initiative of the
Biological Station and German Forest Conservation Society ("Schutzgemeinschaft Deutscher Wald").
Due to the border regulations of September 10, 1919 enforced by the Treaty of Saint-Germain, the entirety of the Gerichtsbezirk
was ceded to the Kingdom of Yugoslavia.
Growing in more than 50 ha of vineyards, mainly on south-facing slopes, are grapes that the winemakers make into outstanding wine. The wines from the individual winegrowing locations – "Einzellagen" – of Kirschheck, Kafels,
and Dellchen enjoy international reputations.
Heart Jesus's hospital Lindlar (151 beds with anesthesia, geriatrics, internal medicine, ENT, urology with connected doctor's house. Since 1999 cooperation with the Saint Josef hospital in Engelskirchen form of the Catholic Kliniken
The municipality is located in the Rheinfelden district, between the Rhine river and the edge of the Jura Mountains. It consists of the linear village of Mumpf and the hamlet of
and the manor house at Schönegg.
In 1910, the Gerichtssprengel (circuit court)
included the ten following communities shortly before its dissolution: Bočna (Wotschna), Gornji Grad (Oberburg), Kokarje (Altenburg), Ljubo (Laufen), Luče (Leutsch), Mozirje Trg (Praßberg), Nova Štifta (Neustift), Rečica (Rietz) und Solčava (Sulzbach).
Christian III in the mid-sixteenth century had the fortress modified and converted into a four-wing castle by architect Hercules von
between 1549-57. King Hans's west wing was preserved and a further three wings were added in the new Renaissance style.
Copyright © 2017