Synonyms for pojan or Related words with pojan
Examples of "pojan"
Track 4 was originally misprinted as "Yö erottaa
miehestä" on the album's liner notes.
is a village and a former municipality in the Korçë County, southeastern Albania. At the 2015 local government reform it became a subdivision of the municipality Maliq. The population at the 2011 census was 10,864. The municipal unit consists of the villages
, Zvezdë, Shëngjergj, Kreshpanj, Plasë, Zëmblak, Burimas, Pendavinj, Terovë, Rov, Orman and Rëmbec.
KF Pojani is an Albanian football club based in the small town of
in the municipality of Maliq. They are currently in the Albanian Second Division.
Plasë () is a large village in Korçë County, Albania. It was part of the former municipality
. At the 2015 local government reform it became part of the municipality Maliq. It is located in the centre of the county, slightly to the east. Plasa is about 8 kilometers northeast from the city of Korçë.
They are best known for their albums "5 vuodenaikaa" (Finnish for "Five Seasons", released in 1990), "Hämäyksen koston
paluu II" (Finnish for "The Revenge of Cheat's Sons, Part 2", released in 1993), and "Eventyr" (Danish for "adventure" or "fairy tale", released in 1997). "Eventyr" received critical acclaim in the Finnish music media.
The Aromanian community in Albania is estimated to number 100,000 to 200,000 people, including those who no longer speak the language. Tanner estimates that the community constitutes 2% of the population. In Albania, Aromanian communities inhabit Voskopojë, their most famous settlement, the Kolonjë District (where they are concentrated), a quarter of Fier, while Aromanian was taught, as recorded by Winnifrith, at primary schools in Andon Poçi near Argyrokastro, Shkallë near Sarandë, and Borovë near Korçë (1987). A Romanian research team concluded in the 1960s that Albanian Aromanians migrated to Tirana, Stan Karbunarë, Skrapar,
, Bilisht and Korçë, and that they inhabited Karaja, Lushnjë, Voskopojë, Drenovë and Boboshticë.
The Devoll is a river in southern Albania, one of the source rivers of the Seman. Its source is in the southwestern corner of the Devoll municipality, close to the Greek border. It flows initially northeast, through Miras, then north through Bilisht, and northwest through Progër,
(in the northern "Plain of Korçë" which was marshy until after the World War II), Maliq, Moglicë, Kodovjat, Gramsh, where it is stowed in a big lake and Gostimë, where it turns south. It joins the Osum near Kuçovë, to form the Seman. The Seman opens into a small delta south of the Karavasta lagoon in the Adriatic sea.
It is the smaller of two cities in the district, the other being Korçë, southeast of Maliq. Before the Second World War the region was a swamp, which was drained as an attempt of the ruling Party of Labour of Albania to revitalize Albania's agriculture. The city flourished around a sugar factory built in 1951 through Soviet foreign aid. Eventually the factory was closed in the 1990s leading to a significant unemployment in the city. The current enlarged municipality was formed at the 2015 local government reform by the merger of the former administrative units of Gorë, Libonik, Maliq, Moglicë, Pirg,
and Vreshtas. The seat of the municipality is the town Maliq. The total population is 41,757 (2011 census), in a total area of 656.34 km. The population of the former municipality at the 2011 census was 4,290. The municipal unit consists of the town Maliq and the villages Kolanec, Goce, Gjyras, Bickë, Fshat Maliq and Plovisht.
The first attempts to conduct excavations in Apollonia were made during World War I by Austrian archaeologists who unearthed and explored mainly the walls that encircled the city. Systematic excavations began in 1924 by a French archaeological mission directed by Leon Rey, who brought to light a complex of monuments at the center of the city. During the late 1920s and 1930s, Rey pressed for an archaeological museum to house the artifacts his team uncovered but lack of finance prolonged it. Finally on October 8, 1936 the collection of archaeological finds at Apollonia were exhibited in the government building in Vlorë, which suffered bombardment and looting during World War II. After the war, further archeological finds saw another campaign for a public museum, but in the Apollonia area. The archaeologists S. Anamali and H. Ceka successfully raised the finances needed to open a museum and finally it opened in 1958, in the village of
, within the ancient site. During the communist period was a considerable success. A lot of excavations made by Albanian archaeologists during a 40 year period were exhibited in the museum. However, in 1991 it was looted and closed.
Copyright © 2017