Synonyms for pskov_okrug or Related words with pskov_okrug

leningrad_okrug              luga_okrug              velikiye_luki_okrug              novgorod_okrug              borovichi_okrug              starorussky_uyezd              velikoluksky              sebezhsky              novgorodsky_uyezd              bologovsky_district              pechorsky_district              gdovsky_district              zubtsovsky              leningrad_oblast              nevelsky              kingiseppsky              kashinsky              vologda_okrug              krasnogorodsky_district              pustoshkinsky_district              sychyovsky              detskoselsky              staritsky              toropetsky              tosnensky_district              borovichsky_uyezd              novorzhevsky              pytalovsky_district              vologodsky              nelidovsky_district              mokshansky_district              krasnoborsky_district              valdaysky              roshchinsky              plyussky_district              pustoshkinsky              kimrsky              karmanovsky              zolotukhinsky_district              zheleznogorsky_district              solvychegodsky              uryupinsky_district              kharovsky              velizhsky              sebezhsky_district              opochetsky              vesyegonsky_uyezd              usvyatsky              yartsevsky              palkinsky_district             



Examples of "pskov_okrug"
On August 1, 1927, Slavkovsky District was established as well, with the administrative center in the "selo" of Slavkovichi. It included parts of former Pskovsky and Ostrovsky Uyezds. The district was a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. Between March 22, 1935 and September 19, 1940, Slavkovsky District was a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast, one of the okrugs abutting the state boundaries of the Soviet Union. Between August 1941 and February 1944, Slavkovsky District was occupied by German troops. On August 23, 1944, the district was transferred to Pskov Oblast. In 1959, Slavkovsky District was abolished and merged into Karamyshevsky District.
On August 1, 1927, Chikhachyovsky District was established as well, with the administrative center in the "selo" of Chikhachyovo. It included parts of former Novorzhevsky and Porkhovsky Uyezds. The district was a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On January 1, 1932, the district was abolished and split between Dedovichsky and Bezhanitsky Districts.
On August 1, 1927, Chikhachyovsky District was established as well, with the administrative center in the "selo" of Chikhachyovo. It included parts of former Novorzhevsky and Porkhovsky Uyezds. The district was a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On January 1, 1932, the district was abolished and split between Dedovichsky and Bezhanitsky Districts.
On August 1, 1927, Vyborsky District was also established, with the administrative center in the village of Vybor. It included parts of former Ostrovsky Uyezd. The district was a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On January 1, 1932, Vyborsky District was abolished and split between Slavkovsky and Novorzhevsky Districts.
On August 1, 1927, Vyborsky District was also established, with the administrative center in the village of Vybor. It included parts of former Ostrovsky Uyezd. The district was a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On January 1, 1932, Vyborsky District was abolished and split between Slavkovsky and Novorzhevsky Districts.
On August 1, 1927, the uyezds were abolished, and Ostrovsky District was established, with the administrative center in the town of Ostrov. It included parts of former Ostrovsky and Pskovsky Uyezds. The governorates were abolished as well, and the district became a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were also abolished, and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. Between March 22, 1935 and September 19, 1940, Ostrovsky District was a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast, one of the okrugs abutting the state boundaries of the Soviet Union. Between August 1941 and July 1944, Ostrovsky District was occupied by German troops. An underground resistance group was active in Ostrov during the war. On August 23, 1944, the district was transferred to newly established Pskov Oblast.
On August 1, 1927, the uyezds were abolished, and Pskovsky District was established, with the administrative center in the city of Pskov (which was not a part of the district). It included parts of former Pskovsky Uyezd. The governorates were abolished as well, and the district became a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were also abolished, and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. On February 15, 1935, parts of Pskovsky District were transferred to newly established Karamyshevsky and Palkinsky Districts. Between March 22, 1935 and September 19, 1940, Pskovsky District was a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast, one of the okrugs abutting the state boundaries of the Soviet Union. Between August 1941 and July 1944, Pskovsky District was occupied by German troops. On August 23, 1944, the district was transferred to newly established Pskov Oblast.
On August 1, 1927, the uyezds and governorates were abolished and Ostrovsky District, with the administrative center in Ostrov, was established as a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. It included parts of former Ostrovsky, Opochetsky, and Pskovsky Uyezds. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were also abolished and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. Between March 22, 1935 and September 19, 1940, Ostrovsky District was a part of the restored Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast, one of the okrugs abutting the state boundaries of the Soviet Union. Between July 6, 1941 and July 21, 1944, Ostrov was occupied by German troops. An underground resistance group was active in Ostrov during the war. On August 23, 1944, the district was transferred to newly established Pskov Oblast.
On August 1, 1927, the uyezds and governorates were abolished and Dnovsky District, with the administrative center in Dno, was established as a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. It included parts of former Porkhovsky Uyezd. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were also abolished and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. Between July 18, 1941 and February 24, 1944, Dno was occupied by German troops. On August 23, 1944, the district was transferred to newly established Pskov Oblast.
On August 1, 1927, Palkinsky District was also established, with the administrative center in the "selo" of Palkino. It included parts of former Pskovsky and Ostrovsky Uyezds and was a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On September 20, 1931, Palkinsky District was abolished and merged into Ostrovsky District. On February 15, 1935, the district was re-established on the territory which formerly constituted parts of Pskovsky and Ostrovsky Districts.
On August 1, 1927, Seryodkinsky District was established as well, with the administrative center in the "selo" of Seryodka. It included parts of former Gdovsky Uyezd of Saint Petersburg Governorate. The district was a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. In 1935, a part of the district's territory was transferred to Polnovsky District. Between August 1941 and February 1944, Seryodkinsky District was occupied by German troops. On August 23, 1944, the district was transferred to Pskov Oblast. On February 15, 1958, Seryodkinsky District was abolished and split between Gdovsky and Pskovsky Districts.
On August 1, 1927, the uyezds were abolished, and Gdovsky District was established, with the administrative center in the town of Gdov. It included parts of former Gdovsky Uyezd. The governorates were abolished as well, and the district became a part of Luga Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were abolished as well, and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. Between March 22, 1935 and September 19, 1940, Gdovsky District was a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast, one of the okrugs abutting the state boundaries of the Soviet Union.
On August 1, 1927, the uyezds were abolished, and Dnovsky District was established, with the administrative center in the town of Dno. It included parts of former Porkhovsky Uyezd. The governorates were abolished as well, and the district became a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were also abolished, and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. Between August 1941 and February 1944, Dnovsky District was occupied by German troops. On August 23, 1944, the district was transferred to newly established Pskov Oblast.
On February 15, 1935, Soshikhinsky District was established on the parts of Ostrovsky and Slavkovsky Districts. The administrative center of the district was located in the "selo" of Vorontsovo. Between March 22, 1935 and September 19, 1940, Soshikhinsky District was a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. Between August 1941 and July 1944, Soshikhinsky District was occupied by German troops. On August 23, 1944, the district was transferred to newly established Pskov Oblast. On October 3, 1959 the district was abolished and split between Ostrovsky and Novorzhevsky Districts. After the administrative reforms of the 1960s, the whole of the former Soshikhinsky District was transferred to Ostrovsky District.
On August 1, 1927, the uyezds were abolished, and Dedovichsky District was established, with the administrative center in the settlement of Dedovichi. It included parts of former Porkhovsky Uyezd. The governorates were abolished as well, and the district became a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were also abolished, and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. Between August 1941 and February 1944, Dedovichsky District was occupied by German troops. It was an area where intense partisan operations were taking place; in particular, the partisans were even operating an airfield. On August 23, 1944, the district was transferred to newly established Pskov Oblast.
Another district established on August 1, 1927 was Seryodkinsky District, with the administrative center in the "selo" of Seryodka. It included parts of former Gdovsky Uyezd. The district was a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. In 1935, a part of the district's territory was transferred to Polnovsky District. Between August 1941 and February 1944, Seryodkinsky District was occupied by German troops. On August 23, 1944, the district was transferred to Pskov Oblast. On February 15, 1958, Seryodkinsky District was abolished and split between Gdovsky and Pskovsky Districts.
On August 1, 1927, the uyezds were abolished, and Porkhovsky District was established, with the administrative center in the town of Porkhov. It included parts of former Porkhovsky Uyezd. The governorates were abolished as well, and the district became a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were also abolished, and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. Between August 1941 and February 1944, Porkhovsky District was occupied by German troops. On August 23, 1944, the district was transferred to newly established Pskov Oblast.
On August 1, 1927, the uyezds were abolished, and Dedovichsky District was established, with the administrative center in Dedovichi. The governorates were abolished as well, and the district became a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were also abolished, and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. Between August 1941 and February 1944, Dedovichi was occupied by German troops. On August 23, 1944, the district was transferred to newly established Pskov Oblast. In 1967, Dedovichi was granted an urban-type settlement status.
In the 19th century, Palkino was a "selo", a seat of Palkinskaya Volost of Pskovsky Uyezd in Pskov Governorate. On August 1, 1927, the uyezds were abolished, and Palkinsky District was established, with the administrative center in Palkino. The governorates were abolished as well, and the district became a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were also abolished, and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. On September 20, 1931 Palkinsky District was abolished and merged into Ostrovsky District. On February 15, 1935, the district was re-established. Between March 22, 1935 and September 19, 1940, Palkinsky District was a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast, one of the okrugs abutting the state boundaries of the Soviet Union. Between August 1941 and July 1944, the district was occupied by German troops. On August 23, 1944, the district was transferred to newly established Pskov Oblast. On October 15, 1985 Palkino was granted status of an urban-type settlement.
On August 1, 1927, the uyezds were abolished and Palkinsky District was established, with the administrative center in the "selo" of Palkino. It included parts of former Pskovsky and Ostrovsky Uyezds. The governorates were abolished as well, and the district became a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were also abolished, and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. On September 20, 1931, Palkinsky District was abolished and merged into Ostrovsky District. On February 15, 1935, the district was re-established on the territory which formerly constituted parts of Pskovsky and Ostrovsky Districts. Between March 22, 1935 and September 19, 1940, Palkinsky District was a part of Pskov Okrug of Leningrad Oblast, one of the okrugs abutting the state boundaries of the Soviet Union. Between August 1941 and July 1944, the district was occupied by German troops. On August 23, 1944, the district was transferred to newly established Pskov Oblast. On October 15, 1985, Palkino was granted urban-type settlement status.