Synonyms for ramkrishnapur or Related words with ramkrishnapur
Examples of "ramkrishnapur"
is a village in West Bengal, India, falling under the jurisdiction of Dakshin Dinajpur district.
Gram panchayats of Kulpi block/panchayat samiti are: Baburmahal, Belpukur, Chandipur, Dhola, Gazipur, Iswaripur, Kamarchak, Karanjali, Keoratala, Kulpi, Rajarampur, Ramkishore,
and Ramnagar Gazipur.
Gram panchayats of Bishnupur II block/panchayat samiti are Bakrahat, Chakenayetnagar, Chandi, Gobindapur Kalicharanpur, Kanganberia, Khagramuri, Mahazari, Moukhali, Panchanan, Pathberia Joychandipur and
Dakshin Pustigasa is a village in
Union of Ullahpara Upazila, Sirajganj District in central Bangladesh. The population comprises about 3,500 people. Most of the people make their living through farming or agriculture work. There are some service holders also.
High School is a Bengali medium Secondary School for boys situated near Mallick Fatak Bus Stop, Howrah district, West Bengal, India. The school is not so far from the Howrah Maidan and
Ghat. Most of the students of this school are from local places. The school is situated in Howrah Madhya (Vidhan Sabha constituency) as well as Howrah (Lok Sabha constituency). This area is under Howrah Municipal Corporation (HMC/28). It has 106 students and 2 teachers.
Census towns in Bishnupur II CD Block (2011 census figures in brackets) are Nahazari (17,422), Nadabhanga (5,927), Kanganbaria (6,657), Bora Gagangohalia (5,274), Chanddandaha (5,656), Barkalikapur (4,650), Patharberia (4,698),
(5,971), Amtala (8,765), Kriparampur (3,778) and Chak Enayetnagar (6,754).
Rural area under Kumarganj block consists of eight gram panchayats, viz. Batun, Deor, Mohana, Safanagar, Bhour, Jakirpur,
and Samjia. Kumarganj police station serves this block. Headquarters of this block is in Gopalgunj.
Rural area under Bishnupur–II block consists of 11 gram panchayats, viz. Bakhrahat, Kanganberia, Patharberia Jaychandipur, Chak Enayetnagar, Khagramuri, Chandi, Maukhali,
Borhanpur, Gobindapur Kalicharanpur, Nahajari and Panchanan. Urban area under this block consists of two census towns: Amtala and Chak Enayetnagar. Bishnupur police station serves this block. Headquarters of this block is in Bakhrahat.
Rural area under Kulpi block consists of 14 anchal panchayats, viz. Baburmahal, Gajipur, Keoratala,
, Belpukur, Iswaripur, Kulpi, Ramnagar–Gazipur, Chandipur, Kamarchak, Rajarampur, Dhola, Karanjali and Ramkishore. There is no urban area under this block. Kulpi police station serves this block. Headquarters of this block is in Paschim Gopalnagar.
Large villages in Jaynagar I CD Block (2011 census figures in brackets): Padmerhat (5,184), Tajpur Fatepur (6,156),
(4,421), Beladanga (4,754), Harinarayanpur (4,025), Jangalia (6,366), Srikrishnanagar (5,064), Purba Gabberia (12,283), Tilpi (13,350), Charaghat (5,837), Rajpur Korabag (7,142), Bantra (12,508), Kamaria (26,575) and Gobindapur (4,890).
Mancherial is located on the longest railway line, which is called the Grand Trunk line (New Delhi-Chennai). It is well connected by rail from various towns/cities in India. It comes under South Central Railways. It is a good potential station to have stoppage due its urban population as well as proximity to other major towns like Mandamarri (14 km), Bellampally (21 km), Ramagundam (Godavarikhani) (20 km), Luxettipet (26 km),
(8 km), Chennur (40 km).
Hooghli River flows between the twin cities of Howrah and Kolkata. Howrah Bridge (Rabindra Setu), a cantilever bridge with one endpoint next to Howrah station, and Vidyasagar Setu, a cable-stayed bridge with one endpoint near Shalimar station, connect the two cities. Both the bridges are counted among the longest ones in the world within their types. Also, between various jetties in Howrah and Kolkata, there are ferry services available, which was introduced in the 1970s. The jetties on Howrah side are at Howrah Station,
, Shibpur, Shalimar, Bandhaghat and Nazirganj.
In 1713, the Bengal Council of the British East India Company, on the accession of the Emperor Farrukhsiyar, grandson of Aurangzeb, to the throne of Delhi, sent a deputation to him with a petition for a settlement of five villages on west bank of Hooghly river along with thirty-three villages on the east bank. The list of villages appeared in the Consultation Book of the Council dated 4 May 1714. The five villages on the west bank on Hooghly river were: 'Salica' (Salkia), 'Harirah' (Howrah), 'Cassundeah' (Kasundia), 'Ramkrishnopoor' (
), and 'Battar' (Bator): all identifiable with localities of modern-day Howrah city. The deputation was successful except for these five villages. By 1728, most of the present-day Howrah district was part of either of the two zamindaris: Burdwan or Muhammand Aminpur. After Battle of Plassey, as per the treaty signed with the Nawab of Bengal, Mir Qasim, on 11 October 1760, Howrah district (then part of Burdwan) came under control of East India Company. In 1787, the Hooghly district was formed, and till 1819, the whole of the present day Howrah district was added to it. The Howrah district was separated from the Hooghly district in 1843.
Copyright © 2017