Synonyms for rathnaveoge or Related words with rathnaveoge

cloonlogher              ballymaglassan              gortnaglogh              dangandargan              clonfad              borrisnafarney              glashare              ballyphilip              rathlynin              drumshallon              castlequarter              killaan              ballynamona              cloghprior              ballynahown              drumcanon              kilgerrill              ettagh              taghsheenod              clonyhurk              kilcullane              corstown              castlejordan              imphrick              kilcooly              kilmurryely              drumlumman              corgarve              kilbonane              kineagh              inishlounaght              tullabracky              killathy              ballynaclogh              cullenwaine              killower              castlemacadam              cloncullen              ballytrasna              clonbeg              lakyle              uskane              cullentragh              killahan              aglishcloghane              killahy              aghancon              kilflyn              coolbaun              rathcool             



Examples of "rathnaveoge"
Roscrea Poor law union was declared in 1839 and covered an area of ; 37 'Guardians' oversaw the operations of Union. The Union was responsible for a population of 61,374 in 1831 – it covered Bourney, Borrisnafarney, Killea, Killevinogue, Rathnaveoge, Roscrea, Agahancon, Cullenwale, Dunkerrin, Ettagh, Kilcommon, Kilmurry, Roscomroe, Shinrone, Borris-in-Ossory, Doanmore, Eirke, Kyle and Rathdowney until after boundary changes following the famine in 1853 (spellings of placenames are repeated from original records). A new Roscrea Union workhouse was erected on a site around outside of the town on the Templemore road adjacent to Corville. The workhouse could accommodate up to 700 'inmates' and was declared fit for the reception of paupers in March 1842; it received its first admissions during May 1842. During the famine an additional 200 people were accommodated in the workhouse and a fever hospital was built on the site around this time. A large graveyard, probably containing the remains of hundreds of people who died in the Great Famine, was situated behind the workhouse to the south of Kennedy Park. The workhouse was partially demolished and altered, it became a fever hospital and a 'county home' for the 'aged and infirm'. It was closed in 1985/6 and demolished c. 1991.