Synonyms for reifenberg or Related words with reifenberg
Examples of "reifenberg"
Castle () is a former spur castle on the
hill () above the village of
in the municipality of Weilersbach in the Upper Franconian county of Forchheim in the south German state of Bavaria.
Politically Arnoldshain belonged to the Lords of Hattstein, but later partly under
is a municipality in Südwestpfalz district, in Rhineland-Palatinate, western Germany.
“...Wirsdorf, where the Lords of Westerburg, those of Ottenstein,
, Brambach and Riedesel had estates in 1525.”
By 1145 the free knights of
had moved from Ettling near Ingolstadt. They also went under the name of Speinshart and were founders of Speinshart Abbey. In 1160 Emperor Frederick I confirmed the estate of
Castle to Bishop Eberhard II of Bamberg and in 1185 Pope Lucius III confirmed the estate to the Bishopric of Bamberg.
Philipp the Younger also appears to have had a pre-marital affair with a Gutte from
, who was the maidservant of the priest of Hochstadt and Reinhard IV.
Charles Lindbergh landed twice at
Airport, the airport that served Drums and St. Johns, flying The Spirit of St. Louis in 1928 and a Ford Tri-motor in 1931.
Villa Flora is located in Branik (Italian: Rifembergo, German:
) a village in western Slovenia in the municipality of Nova Gorica. Near Italian border. Half an hour from Trieste, an hour from Ljubljana, an hour and a half from Venice.
Within line of sight of the levelled castle of Schlüsselstein lay
Castle, on the site of which is the Vexier Chapel, the unresearched "burgstall" above Ebermannstadt on the opposite side of the valley; Feuerstein Castle and Schloss Greifenstein.
In 1454, Count Philipp I of Katzenlenbogen agreed that Hans IV of Wallbrunn (whose seat was Wallbrunn) should provide a widowhood estate for his wife Lucie von
consisting of, among other things, the house and a number of gardens at Zwingenberg, which Hans held from the Count as a fief, although without the military service obligation.
The upper part of the community’s arms represent the union of the coats of arms borne by the Lords of
and the nobles of Nassau-Spurkenburg. Serving as the model for the arms’ design was the former court seal of Ruppach from 1596. The step-shaped lower part of the arms symbolizes clay quarrying and the wavy fess stands for the Ahrbach.
The knight Ludwig Scherre from Waldmannshausen endowed an everlasting light in the monastery church at Seligenstatt in 1315 from his estates here, and the Rödels of
were feoffed in 1346 by Molsberg with an estate here. Furthermore, there is this:
The "Frankfurter Zeitung" was one of the few democratic papers of that time. It was known in particular for its "Feuilleton" section, edited by Benno
, in which works of most of the great minds of the Weimar Republic were published.
It appears that only two guns were delivered during the war, although nine guns and two spare barrels had been ordered. In the Spring of 1918, they equipped the "Third" and "Fourth Companies", each with one gun, of the "1st Heavy Artillery Regiment". Photographic evidence shows one gun near Dornbirn, Austria on the Italian Front and the other was near
Wüstems was mentioned in 1435 as "Wosten Emsse" in a record by Cuno von
. The name’s first syllable, "Wüst", likely derives from "Wüstungen" (German for “abandoned settlements”) and refers to a forsaken village or rural area. The name of the brook, Ems, is from Old High German "Ohm". Both these name elements point to a settlement period lasting more than 2,000 years. Also pointing to such a thing is the Celtic circular rampart on the nearby Taunus peak, Burg.
Saint Lawrence's Church ("Laurentiuskirche") at Arnoldshain was first mentioned early in the 13th century in the "Rotulus omnium iurium" (Directory of all rights). A few expansions to the once eight-sided chapel notwithstanding, the old part is preserved to this day. The "Laurentiuskirche" is thereby one of the oldest buildings still in use in the Hochtaunus. In a glass window from 1480 one can still clearly see the
family's coat of arms.
In 1479, the counts of Katzenelnbogen died out and their territory fell to Hesse. Nassau took over the lead of the Wetterau Association. In 1495, the alliance between Nassau, Solms, and Hanau (which had been raised to a County in 1429) was renewed and strengthened by the accession of the noble families
, Kronberg, Falkenstein, Lindheim, Dorheim and Staden. However, these families left the association a short time later, to form the Middle Rhine canton of the Association of Imperial Knights.
Born into the noble family of Reisenberg or
, he studied at the University of Paris, and is said to have taught theology there as well, and to have preached against the Albigenses. Back in the Holy Roman Empire, Conrad was dean of the Speyer Cathedral from 1209 to 1216, and a scholastic at the Mainz Cathedral from 1216 to 1221, during which time he oversaw the recruitment in Germany for the Fifth Crusade.
Vicard’s son Pietro inherited Grisignana after his father’s death in 1329, and when he died in 1339 it again became the patriarch’s property. The patriarch rented it to a Friulian noble family, de Castello. In 1354 Grožnjan's new owner became Volrich, or Ulrich,
, who in 1358 sold it to Venice for 4,000 ducats in order to pay his debts. Volrich was a son of Deitalm, a descendant of Aquileian patriarch Volcher, and in 1356, during the war between Venice and Hungary, his army, entrenched in Grisignana, strongly resisted the Hungarian army. Yet it seems that at the same time Volrich negotiated the surrendering of Grisignana in Venice.
The Lange Meile is located on the western fringes of the Franconian Jura in the Franconian Switzerland-Veldenstein Forest Nature Park. Its plateau lies betwee the four towns of Heiligenstadt (Bamberg county) to the north-northeast, Ebermannstadt to the east, Forchheim to the south-southeast and Eggolsheim to the west. Nearby villages include Eschlipp to the north-northeast, Niedermirsberg, Breitenbach, Neuses-Poxstall,
and Weilersbach to the east, Ehrlersheim and Rettern to the south, Kauernhofen, Weigelshofen, Drosendorf, Götzendorf to the west and Drügendorf to the north-northwest.
Copyright © 2017