Synonyms for riang or Related words with riang
Examples of "riang"
are the only one of the four groups who have never converted to Buddhism. The majority of the
In 1971 the
were the second largest of the scheduled tribes in Tripura. There were 64,722 people accounted for in the
tribe in Tripura that year. In 1961 the
had numbered 56,597 and in 1951 they had numbered 8,471. According to the 2001 census, there were 165,103 Reang in Tripura.
is a Mon–Khmer language of Burma and China. Speakers are culturally assimilated with the Karen, but are Palaung by ancestry and their language is unrelated.
Lang and Yinchia are sometimes considered distinct languages.
In 1834, before the name Hua Hin was coined, some agricultural areas of Phetchaburi Province were hit by severe drought. A group of farmers moved south until they found a small village that had bright white sand and a row of rocks along the beach. They settled there and gave it the name Samore
), which means "rows of rocks".
The minor district ("King Amphoe") was created on July 31, 1908, consisting of the "tambon" Than, Pak Chalui and Sawiat of Phum
district and Tha Khoei, Tha Chang and Khlong Sai of Phunphin district. The minor district was made a subordinate of Phum
district. It was upgraded to a full district on August 1, 1938.
established a school, where he is teaching young people to learn the dance. Sh.
was awarded with Sangeet Natak Academy Award by Government of India for his relentless effort, to preserve and promote the Hojagiri dance, in India and abroad.
By 2000 it claimed a membership of 70 000. It president is Aghore Debbarma and its general secretary is Lok Sabha MP Babujan
ix) Section 9, Jalan Rimba
9/xx, famous with high end bangalow and bangalow land, and also grave yard conflict;
Jalan Temenggor (Perak state route A171) is a major road in Perak, Malaysia. It connects Kuala Rui with Kampung Bendang
, Bersia, and Temenggor Dam.
The establishment of the district was announced in the royal gazette issued on August 3, 1943, originally comprising the "tambon" Chum Phae, Si Suk, Non Han and Khua
, which were later divided into 10 "tambon".
It is one of the largest temples in Krabi, but is not as famous as Wat Tham Suea (Tiger Cave Temple). Other temples near Krabi town include Wat Kaew, Wat Bang
, Wat Klong Thom, Wat Sai Thai.
Ban Ko Yai Railway Station is a railway station located in Bang
Subdistrict, Khuan Niang District, Songkhla. It is a class 3 railway station located from Thon Buri Railway Station.
The multi-ethnic and pluralistic state of Mizoram has numerous communities, such as the Mizo (majority) (Lusei, Gangte, Pawi, and Lakher or Mara), the Bru (
), and the Chakma.
The Chinese government groups together the Palé,
, Rumai and Shwe peoples as the De'ang ethnic nationality. The group also includes the Danau (Danaw) who may no longer have a separate identity from the Palé.
In 1942, the Rai of the
area, Debi Singh
was dismissed by the Maharajah and Khagendra
Chowdhury of Bangafa was appointed as the new Rai. He increased the tax on Ganga Puja by 100%. This caused widespread discontent among the Riangs and lead to the outbreak of a small scale rebellion under the leadership of Ratanmani Noatia, a Vaishnava sadhu. The rebels formed a parallel government, looted the granaries and houses of wealthy Chowdhuries. However, towards the end of 1943, the Maharajah of Tripura with the help of his loyal soldiers drawn from the Tripuri and Jamatia was able to rout the rebels and arrest the instigators. The Mahajarah's forces arrested more than 300 civilians, including around 200 women and children. Ratanmani Sadhu was taken to the Maharajah's palace, where he was brutally tortured before the execution.
The district is quite old. Originally named Prasong (ประสงค์), it was a subordinate of "mueang" Lang Suan. In 1906 it was reassigned to "mueang" Chaiya, which is now Surat Thani Province. The seat of the district was in current-day Ban Tha Krachai. In 1909 as part of "thesaphiban" administrative reform most of the "tambon" were transferred to be administrated directly by Phum
district, nowadays Chaiya district. The remaining of the district was reduced to a minor district ("king amphoe"), which then also became a subordinate of Phum
district. On 29 June 1919 it was abolished completely.
He was a friend of Mrs. Annie Besant, President of the Theosophical Society, who encouraged him to publish the English text of his book, "Three Years in Tibet". The Government of Nepal issued a postage stamp in 2003 commemorating Kawaguchi's visits to that country. He is also said to have planted two saplings of Himalayan Cicada trees (also called:
; "Ploiarium alternifolium"), which he had brought back with him, near the gate of the Obaku-san Manpukuji Zen Buddhist temple on the outskirts of Kyoto, where he had studied as a young man.
The minor district ("king amphoe") was created on 1 November 1970, when the three "tambon" Huai Mek, Kut Don, and Bueng Na
were split off from Yang Talat district. It was upgraded to a full district on 12 April 1977.
The district is subdivided into 10 subdistricts ("tambon"), which are further subdivided into 84 villages ("muban"). There are 3 subdistrict municipalities ("thesaban tambon") - Chan Di covers the whole "tambon" Chan Di, and Chawang and Mai
each cover parts of the same-named "tambon". There are further 10 Tambon administrative organizations (TAO).
"Dendrocnide sinuata" has been used as medicine for curing diverse ailments including fever, chronic fever, malaria, dysentery, urinary disorder, Irregular menstruation, swelling, blindabscesses and hypersensitivity by most ethnic tribal communities of North East India including the Nishi, Apatani, Adibasi, Karbis. Dimasa, Khasi and
Copyright © 2017