Synonyms for steindorf or Related words with steindorf
Examples of "steindorf"
(born 26 August 1957 in Wolfen) is a German rower.
is a municipality in the district of Aichach-Friedberg in Bavaria in Germany.
Jeff Meldrum wrote, "Animator and computer-generated effects expert Reuben
, of Vision Realm, created a computer model of 'Patty,' as the film subject has been nicknamed. ...
reconstructed Patty's skeletal anatomy from the ground up, using 'reverse kinematics.'" Among other findings, "
confirmed ... that the upper extremity was rather long compared to the lower. This ratio can be expressed as an intermembral index (IM). ... The intermembral index for the film subject was approximately 88. ... An average human IM is 71."
am Ossiacher See () is a municipality in the district of Feldkirchen in the Austrian state of Carinthia. It is the home of the Teuffenbach royal family.
Mauterndorf is a market town of the Tamsweg District in the Austrian state of Salzburg. The municipality also comprises the Katastralgemeinden "Faningberg, Neuseß" and "
Paul was born on April 27, 1897 in
, Bohemia, the son of Anton Paul and Anna Paul (née Tampe). His father was a weaver and the family lived in poverty. He attended "volksschule" in Riegersdorf 1903–1908. Between 1908 and 1911 he attended "bürgerschule" in Eulau.
In his book, Meldrum says, "[Reuben]
tracked the joint centers through 116 frames of the film, yielding a reliable estimate of the film subject's limb proportions. ... The combination of these proportions with the exceptional breadth dimensions argue[s] compellingly against the simplistic hypothesis of an average man, even one wearing shoulder pads ... or using artificial arm extensions."
Aicha, Altmannskinden, Asbach, Bergham, Blumdorf, Bruckbach, Bruckmühle, Dingelsberg, Döttenberg, Eck, Ed, Eiselstorf, Freising, Furtschneid, Grafendorf, Hag, Holz, Kattenberg, Kolmöd, Kornöd, Lindach, Mühlberg, Niederlucken, Nömer, Picklöd, Puch, Püchl, Raisting, Reitberg, Schröttendorf, Sendllmeier, Sichenpoint, Siegerstorf, Sommerstorf, Staudach,
, Stelzenöd, Stockahausen, Volkstorf, Zenzlhub, Zwilling.
There are five main villages surrounding the lake, all of them mainly dependent on summer tourism: Annenheim and Sattendorf, parts of the Treffen municipality, Bodensdorf and
, all located on the northern shore, and Ossiach with Ossiach Abbey, after which the lake is named.
In January 2016 the team will debut at the IIHF World Women's U18 Championships, playing in the Division I Qualification tournament in Austria. The tournament will be held Austria in
and Velden, 7–11 January 2016. Group A includes Austria, Kazakhstan, China and Romania; Group B includes Italy, Poland, Australia and Great Britain.
The minor joke political party Certainly – Absolutely – Independent ("Sicher – Absolut – Unabhängig" or "SAU", which means "sow"; led by Franz Radinger, a municipal councillor from
am Ossiacher See), which had received 1,514 votes in Carinthia in the 2006 election, also wanted to contest the 2008 election, again only in Carinthia. He withdrew on 21 August 2008 after the 200 signatures he had collected were refused due to new, stricter rules regarding the acceptance of notarially certified signatures.
Ossiach Abbey was founded about 1000. The monastery church was mentioned in a 1028 deed, hence the first of the Benedictine Order in the Duchy of Carinthia. The abbey developed to an ecclesiastical and cultural centre of the region, though no larger homestead arose outside its walls. After the dissolution of the monastery by the order of Emperor Joseph II in 1783, the rural area from 1850 was part of neighbouring
. The Ossiach municipality was not established until 1904.
Herta Weissig is a retired German rower who won three medals in the quad sculls at the European championships of 1957–1960, two of them with Gisela Heisse. After retiring from competitions she worked as a rowing coach under the name Herta Weissig-Manger, coaching Angelika Noack, Sabine Dähne, Ute
, Marita Sandig, Renate Neu, Cornelia Klier, Gerlinde Doberschütz, Silvia Fröhlich, Ramona Kapheim, Ute Stange and Kirsten Wenzel among others.
Furthermore, there are 8 districts ("Stadtteile") outside the core area. Five of them have long since been swallowed up in Wetzlar's main built-up area. All, however, became part of Wetzlar with the dissolution of the city of Lahn in 1979, excluding Blasbach, Dutenhofen and Münchholzhausen which have long belonged to the city. These are east of the core towns of Naunheim (3882), Garbenheim (2080), Münchholzhausen (2420) and Dutenhofen (3152). Nauborn (3721) is located south of the core area and
(1704) follows on from the west central area. North of the core area are Blasbach (994) and Hermannstein (3588) (population in brackets, as of December 31, 2007).
As a result of Austria’s loss of coal reserves at the end of the First World War under the Treaty of Saint-Germain-en-Laye, it was decided to electrify the line, starting from the west. Electification was completed to
on 3 October 1938, to Attnang-Puchheim on 6 October 1941, to Linz on 15 May 1949 and to Amstetten on 28 June 1951. Electification of the line was completed with the inauguration of the Amstetten–Vienna West station section on 19 December 1952.
On 6 January 1043, Countess Hemma, Wilhelm's widow, handed over the majority of their possessions in Carinthia and the marches (particularly Reichenburg) to Archbishop in exchange for baptismal, funeral and tithe rights for Carinthian churches. The Savinja valley Allod later came to the Prince-Bishopric of Gurk. On 15 August 1043 Hemma donated their wholly owned property in the Savinja valley, that is all the afore mentioned territories acquired in the years 980, 1016 and 1025, to the church, using her Vogt Pretzlaus as a proxy. Hemma expressly exempted the villages of "Terenperch", Köttnig/Kötting, "
" and Sirdosege from her gifts, along with Reichenburg which had already been exchanged with Balduin of Salzburg.
He was born towards the end of the 13th century. He joined the clergy at an early age and in 1319, he was already canon in Halberstadt. Soon afterwards, he was appointed provost of the St. Alexander minster in Einbeck. Bishop Albert I of Halberstadt died on 14 September 1324. On 6 October 1324, the cathedral chapter wrote a list of concessions his successor would have to agree to. The list included provisions on the jurisdiction of the archdeacon and episcopal officials, about real estate held by the cathedral provost and mortgaging the chapter's real estate. In the subsequent election, the largest number of votes was cast for Louis of
. Albert received only five votes. However, Archbishop Matthias of Mainz, who was the metropolitan bishop, opted for Albert II. Pope John XXII ignored the rights of the cathedral chapted and appointed Giseko of Holstein, who never came into actual possession of the bishopric, but continued to raise claims on it.
The movie was based on a play produced by Max Reinhardt, who staged it successfully in London (1911) and New York (1924). Warner Bros bought the film rights from Reinhardt in 1927. Various scripts were written over the years by Ulrich
, Wolfgang Reinhardt, and James Hilton, among others. The film was scheduled for filming in 1942, and was to have been presented in a four-hour version produced by Wolfgang Reinhardt, son of Max Reinhardt. However, the project was shelved until 1958, when a script from Frank Butler was announced as film-able. The movie was to be shot in the Cinemiracle process in association with National Theatres, but this did not happen.
Althegnenberg with art object " Ring" The first mention of Althegnenberg documentary was made in 1096 as Haginiberc, which translates as " walled settlement on the hill" . Hörbach is the first time in 1127 as Huruuuinin in the meaning " settlement on marshy creek " (from the Middle High German word hurwin " swampy " for ) mentioned. At the southeastern edge of the town is the castle hill - one artificially raised moth that was surrounded by a moat . On the castle hill was the little castle of the Hegnenberger, the Postal Althegnenberg in the 12th and 13th centuries. The Hegnenberger were a ministeriales sex of the powerful Guelph . Engelschalk and Hermann von Hegnenberg were first mentioned in 1192 ; they came from Swabia ( Schmalegg near Ravensburg ) and had the Guelph monastery Altomuenster to protect . In their time they were sought-after advisor and confidant of the powerful. They were witnesses at coronations, monastic foundations ( Fürstenfeld ), and in legal transactions of the church, the country gentlemen and the nobility . With the death of Welf VI . 1191 went the whole Lechrain over to the Staufer . Among these, the Hegnenberger rose to become Reichsministerialen . Only after the tragic death of the young king Conradin ( 1268 ) the possessions of the Staufer went in Lechrain over to the Wittelsbach family, and came thus to Bavaria. Even the Wittelsbach family were the Hegnenberger faithful minister and counselor. They had extensive possessions in Bavaria and Swabia . By 1300, they left their ancestral seat and built 4 km west of their new castle Hofhegnenberg . From now Hegnenberg was Althegnenberg . During this time, the closed Hofmark Hegnenberg, a legal entity of 7 villages, namely Hofhegnenberg, Althegnenberg, Hörbach, Hausen,
, Tegernbach and at times even Steinach was born. The nobility were from 1540 to 1848, the Counts of Hegnenberg - Dux . In the course of administrative reform in Bavaria, was born with the congregation of 1818, the current community of the districts Althegnenberg and Lindenhof . Founded in the same year a separate municipality Hörbach was 1 July 1972 in the course of municipal reform as a district to Althegnenberg .
Copyright © 2017