Synonyms for tosnensky_districts or Related words with tosnensky_districts

novotorzhsky              nevelsky              toropetsky              sebezhsky              kalininsky              zubtsovsky              volkhovsky              pskov_governorate              staritsky              pustoshkinsky              novgorod_governorate              velikoluksky              opochetsky              kimrsky              loknyansky              leningrad_oblast              porkhovsky              kingiseppsky              bologovsky              kirovsky              konakovsky              bezhetsky              kashinsky              uyezd              opochka              berezanka              demyansky              novorzhevsky              vologda_viceroyalty              tosnensky_district              volost              totemsky              vyborgsky_district              ostashkovsky              usvyatsky              soltsy              dukhovshchinsky              olonets_governorate              volosts              nelidovsky              vesyegonsky              okrug              oleninsky              bezhanitsky              sychyovsky              rameshkovsky              kingiseppsky_district              nyandoma              idritsky              pechorsky_district             



Examples of "tosnensky_districts"
On December 9, 1960 Mginsky District was abolished and split between Volkhovsky and Tosnensky Districts. Sinyavino was transferred to Tosnensky District. On April 1, 1977 Kirovsky District with the administrative center in Kirovsk, essentially in the limits of former Mginsky District, was established by splitting off Volkhovsky and Tosnensky Districts.
On December 9, 1960 Mginsky District was abolished and split between Volkhovsky and Tosnensky Districts. Mga was transferred to Tosnensky District. On April 1, 1977 Kirovsky District with the administrative center in Kirovsk, essentially in the limits of former Mginsky District, was established by splitting off Volkhovsky and Tosnensky Districts.
The drainage basin of the Izhora includes the northern parts of Gatchinsky and Tosnensky Districts, as well as some areas within Saint Petersburg.
On December 9, 1960, Mginsky District was abolished and split between Volkhovsky and Tosnensky Districts. Kirovsk was transferred to Tosnensky District. On February 1, 1963, it became a town of oblast significance. On April 1, 1977, Kirovsky District was established by splitting off Volkhovsky and Tosnensky Districts, with the administrative center in Kirovsk, essentially in the limits of former Mginsky District. In 2010, the administrative structure of Leningrad Oblast was harmonized with its municipal structure, and Kirovsk became a town of district significance.
The modern town of Otradnoye was established in 1970 by merging of the urban-type settlements of Otradnoye and Ivanovskoye. On April 1, 1977, Kirovsky District with the administrative center in Kirovsk, essentially in the limits of former Mginsky District, was established by splitting off Volkhovsky and Tosnensky Districts, and Otradnoye was included into the district.
The Mga () is a river in Kirovsky and Tosnensky Districts of Leningrad Oblast in northwestern Russia. Mga is a left tributary of Neva River. The urban-type settlements of Mga and Pavlovo are located on the river. The length of the Mga is , and the area of its basin is . The principal tributaries of the Mga are the Beryozovka (right) and the Voytolovka (left).
On August 1, 1927, Mginsky District, with the administrative center in the settlement of Mga, was established. It was a part of Leningrad Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. It included parts of former Volkhovsky and Leningradsky Uyezds. On September 20, 1930, the administrative center of the district was transferred to the selo of Putilovo, and the district renamed Putilovsky. On September 20, 1931 the district center was moved back to Mga, and the district was renamed back Mginsky. Between September 1941 and January 1944, during World War II, parts of the district were occupied by German troops. On December 9, 1960 Mginsky District was abolished and split between Volkhovsky and Tosnensky Districts. On April 1, 1977 Kirovsky District, essentially in the limits of former Mginsky District, was established by splitting off Volkhovsky and Tosnensky Districts.
On November 5, 1953, the settlement of Imeni Kirova was renamed Kirovsk and granted town status. In 1965, it became a town of oblast significance. On April 1, 1977, Kirovsky District with the administrative center in Kirovsk, essentially within the limits of former Mginsky District, was established by splitting off Volkhovsky and Tosnensky Districts. In 2010, the administrative division of Leningrad Oblast was harmonized with the municipal division and Kirovsk became a town of district significance.
On August 19, 1936 Slutsky District was established. It included some aread from abolished Leningradsky Prigorodny District and from Tosnensky District. On June 23, 1939 parts of Krasnogvardeysky District were transferred to Slutsky District. Between September 1941 and January 1944 parts of the district were occupied by German troops. On April 23, 1944 Slutsk was renamed Pavlovsk, and the district was renamed Pavlovsky. On July 25, 1953 Pavlovsky District was abolished and split between the city of Leningrad, Gatchinsky, and Tosnensky Districts.
On August 19, 1936 Slutsky District was established. It included some aread from abolished Leningradsky Prigorodny District and from Tosnensky District. On June 23, 1939 parts of Krasnogvardeysky District were transferred to Slutsky District. Between September 1941 and January 1944 parts of the district were occupied by German troops. On April 23, 1944 Slutsk was renamed Pavlovsk, and the district was renamed Pavlovsky. On July 25, 1953 Pavlovsky District was abolished and split between the city of Leningrad, Gatchinsky, and Tosnensky Districts.
The source of the Mga is in the swamps in the southeastern part of Kirovsky District, south of the settlement of Naziya. The river flows southwest, reaches the border between Kirovsky and Tosnensky Districts, turns northwest, and a stretch of it forms the district border. North of the village of Yerzunovo the Mga leaves the district border and returns to Kirovsky District. The river passes the urban-type settlement of Mga and has its mouth in the eastern part of the urban-type settlement of Pavlovo.
The settlement of Naziya was established on December 27, 1933 to facilitate the peat production which was carried out in the bogs south of the settlement. From the beginning, Naziya was established as a work settlement and was located close to the railroad station. On December 9, 1960 Mginsky District was abolished, and Naziya moved to Volkhovsky District. On April 1, 1977 Kirovsky District with the administrative center in Kirovsk, essentially in the limits of former Mginsky District, was established by splitting off Volkhovsky and Tosnensky Districts., and Naziya became a part of Kirovsky District.
On August 1, 1927, the uyezds were abolished and Mginsky District, with the administrative center in the settlement of Mga, was established. Pavlovo became a part of Mginsky District. The governorates were also abolished, and the district was a part of Leningrad Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. In 1929, construction of the brick production plant started. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were abolished as well, and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. On September 20, 1930, the administrative center of the district was transferred to the selo of Putilovo, and the district renamed Putilovsky. On September 20, 1931 the district center was moved back to Mga, and the district was renamed back Mginsky. On February 9, 1931 Pavlovo was transferred to Leningradsky Prigorodny District, and on August 19, 1936, when the district was abolished, the settlement was transferred back to Mginsky District. Between September 1941 and January 1944, during World War II, Pavlovo was occupied by German troops. On May 29, 1959 Pavlovo was granted urban-type settlement status. On December 9, 1960 Mginsky District was abolished and split between Volkhovsky and Tosnensky Districts. Pavlovo remained in Tosnensky District. On April 1, 1977 Kirovsky District, essentially in the limits of former Mginsky District, was established by splitting off Volkhovsky and Tosnensky Districts, and Pavlovo was moved to Kirovsky District.
The Izhora (, ), also known as the Inger River, is a left tributary of the Neva River on its run through Ingria in northwestern Russia from Lake Ladoga to Gulf of Finland. The Izhora flows through Gatchinsky and Tosnensky Districts of Leningrad Oblast as well as through Pushkinsky and Kolpinsky Districts of the federal city of Saint Petersburg. The settlement of Ust-Izhora (lit. "mouth of Izhora") is situated at the confluence of Izhora and Neva, halfway between Saint Petersburg and Schlisselburg. The towns of Kommunar and Kolpino are located on the Izhora as well. The river is noted as the farthest Swedish forces ever reached between the Viking Age and the Time of Troubles.
On August 1, 1927, the uyezds were abolished and Mginsky District, with the administrative center in the settlement of Mga, was established. The governorates were also abolished and the district became a part of Leningrad Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. It included parts of former Volkhovsky and Leningradsky Uyezds. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were abolished as well and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. On September 20, 1930, the administrative center of the district was transferred to the "selo" of Putilovo and the district was renamed Putilovsky. On September 20, 1931, the administrative center of the district was moved back to Mga and the district's old name of Mginsky was restored. During World War II, between September 1941 and January 1944, parts of the district were occupied by German troops. On December 9, 1960, Mginsky District was abolished and split between Volkhovsky and Tosnensky Districts.
On August 1, 1927, the uyezds were abolished and Mginsky District, with the administrative center in the settlement of Mga, was established. Ivanovskoye became a part of Mginsky District. The governorates were also abolished and the district became a part of Leningrad Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On August 15, 1930, the okrugs were abolished as well and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. On June 16, 1940, the settlement of Otradnoye was granted urban-type settlement status. Between September 1941 and January 1944, during World War II, both Ivanovskoye and Otradnoye were occupied by German troops. On December 23, 1957, the "selo" of Ivanovskoye was granted urban-type settlement status. On December 9, 1960, Mginsky District was abolished and split between Volkhovsky and Tosnensky Districts; Ivanovskoye remained in Tosnensky District.