Synonyms for ugo_poletti or Related words with ugo_poletti

tolomeo_gallio              clemente_micara              costantino_patrizi_naro              agostino_vallini              sebastiano_baggio              francesco_marchetti_selvaggiani              fabrizio_paolucci              luigi_traglia              luigi_lambruschini              crescenzio_sepe              carlo_confalonieri              pietro_fumasoni_biondi              benedetto_aloisi_masella              vincenzo_vannutelli              fransoni              cerretti              pietro_respighi              camillo_ruini              giuseppe_pizzardo              fiorenzo_angelini              adeodato_giovanni_piazza              francesco_pisani              giuseppe_spinelli              domenico_capranica              giovanni_francesco_commendone              carlo_odescalchi              bernardino_spada              dionigi_tettamanzi              alfredo_ildefonso_schuster              angelo_bagnasco              giacomo_biffi              enrico_caetani              michele_bonelli              francesco_soderini              alfonso_gesualdo              domenico_grimani              basilio_pompilj              andrea_cordero_lanza              ernesto_ruffini              silvio_valenti_gonzaga              parocchi              camillo_massimo              stefano_borgia              serafino_vannutelli              gaetano_bisleti              agnelo_rossi              annibale_albani              corrado_bafile              achille_silvestrini              gian_francesco_albani             

Examples of "ugo_poletti"
He was appointed bishop of Carpi on July 11, 1989, receiving his episcopal consecration on September 9, 1989 from Cardinal Ugo Poletti.
He has been ordered presbyter on 6 May 1989 from Cardinal Ugo Poletti, then Vicar General of His Holiness for the Vicariate of Rome.
It was built in 1940 by architect Tullio Rossi, and was consecrated by Cardinal Ugo Poletti on the 50th anniversary of the parish foundation December 15, 1990.
It was built between 1980 and 1981 by the architect Aldo Aloysi, and was consecrated March 25, 1982 by Cardinal Ugo Poletti.
The Church was designed by architect Ignazio Breccia Fratadocchi and inaugurated by Cardinal Vicar Ugo Poletti on May 10, 1992. Pope John Paul II consecrated the church on November 15, 1992.
The first of these seminaries was started in Rome in 1988. It was canonically erected by Cardinal Ugo Poletti, who was at that time the Vicar of the Holy Father in Rome.
Ugo Poletti (19 April 1914 – 25 February 1997) was an Italian Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church who served as Vicar General of Rome from 1973 to 1991, and was elevated to the cardinalate in 1973.
The church is home parish, established April 20, 1978 by Cardinal Ugo Poletti Vicar with the decree His Holiness. It is home to the cardinal's title of "St. Gerard Majella", instituted by Pope John Paul II November 26, 1994.
On 29 October 1987 he became the Auxiliary bishop of the Diocese of Rome and was consecrated by Cardinal Ugo Poletti on 7 December 1987. He became Military ordinary of Italy on 31 January 1996. On 20 June 2003 Pope John Paul II named him Archbishop of Cagliari.
Born in Codogno in the province of Lodi, he studied classics at St Francis College in Lodi. He received a degree in theology from the Pontifical Gregorian University, and was ordained a priest on 13 March 1976 for the diocese of Rome, by Ugo Poletti, Cardinal Vicar of the Diocese of Rome.
The church, built between 1945 and 1954, is the sanctuary founded by Father Giacomo Alberione and Mother House of the Institute of St. Paul; October 26, 1976 was a parish with the decree of the Cardinal Vicar Ugo Poletti "Pastoral munere". The church was designed by architect Leone Favini inspired by Roman Baroque architecture.
After High School: was a student's internal Roman Seminary and later was ordained priest on 26 June 1976 by Cardinal Vicar Ugo Poletti, Francesco Camaldo also was vicar of the parish of St. Mary of Consolation, Casalbertone in Rome (1976-1990)
The "old" church was built as the seat of a new parish and was dedicated to the Franciscan saint Joseph of Cupertino on October 1, 1979 with the decree of the Cardinal Vicar Ugo Poletti. The parish was initially entrusted to the Friars Minor Conventual, and in 2001 it passed to the clergy of the diocese of Rome.
It was built in the eighties, in the place of an earlier church built above ground in 1952, and solemnly consecrated by Cardinal Ugo Poletti 4 November 1990; It is dedicated to Saint John Mary Vianney, known simply as "the holy Cure of Ars", which was inspired of the Prado, priestly Association International which took charge of the parish in his first decades of life.
In 2005, an anonymous phone call broadcast by the Rai 3 TV live program "Chi l'ha visto?", a transmission about missing people's finding, stated that in order to find a resolution on the Orlandi case, it would have to be discovered as to who is buried in Saint Apollinare church, and about the favour that Enrico De Pedis made to Cardinal Ugo Poletti at the time.
On 1 October 1934, Cardinal Vicar Ugo Poletti drew the exact land measurements and ownership of the parish, which was enacted into civil law on 17 October 1935. The parish complex was designed by Italian architects Mario Paniconi and Ciulio Pediconi. On 2 October 1941, the church was consecrated by Monsignor Luigi Traglia, who was then the titular archbishop of Caesarea in Palestine, and the vice-regent of Rome. The land territory was taken from one of the sub-parishes of Saint Marcellino e Pietro ad Duas Lauros and Saint Mary of Good Counsel church.
Fo's solo "pièce célèbre", titled "Mistero Buffo" and performed across Europe, Canada and Latin America over a 30-year period, is recognised as one of the most controversial and popular spectacles in postwar European theatre and has been denounced by the Vatican (more precisely, by Cardinal Ugo Poletti, not, strictly speaking, a Vatican official but Cardinal Vicar for the Diocese of Rome) as "the most blasphemous show in the history of television". The title of the original English translation of "Non Si Paga! Non Si Paga!" ("Can't Pay? Won't Pay!") has passed into the English language. "The play captures something universal in actions and reactions of the working class."
When Felici pronounced the new pope's forename, some members of the crowd below thought that the aged Dean of the College of Cardinals, Carlo Confalonieri (a non-participant in the conclave because he was over the age limit), had been elected; upon hearing his surname, some also thought he was an African or even a Japanese. More confusion ensued when it was thought that the new pope was Ugo Poletti, the vicar for Rome, after an Italian newsreporter announced, "Polacco!" ("Polish!"). John Paul II appeared on the balcony at 7:15, and while gripping the balustrade, broke precedent by delivering a brief speech before his first "Urbi et Orbi" blessing in Italian:
The beatification process opened in the Diocese of Rome after the Congregation for the Causes of Saints under Pope John Paul II – on 18 May 1990 – granted the official "nihil obstat" ('nothing against') to the cause which also conferred the title of Servant of God upon the late religious. Cardinal Ugo Poletti inaugurated the diocesan process on 18 June 1990 while Cardinal Camillo Ruini closed the process on 1 April 1998; the C.C.S. validated the process on 7 August 1999 and appointed a relator for the cause on 24 September 1999.
On April 1, 1989 Cardinal Ugo Poletti appointed Cardona as parish priest of the parish of San Liboria in Rome. Cardona built a churh and parish centre dedicated to St Liborius. It was consecrated on November 7, 1998 followed by a visit by Pope John Paul II on January 17, 1999. In 1997 Cardona was nominated as Prefect of the eleven prefectures of the Diocese of Rome by Cardinal Camillo Ruini. Moreover, in May 2000 he was appointed as a member of the Commission of Sacred Art of the Diocese of Rome.