Synonyms for ullern or Related words with ullern
Examples of "ullern"
Church is a cruciform Romanesque church built in 1903 on the Holgerslyst property in the
district of Oslo, Norway. It is the parish church for the
congregation in the Vestre Aker Deanery of the Diocese of Oslo.
District include Lysejordet, Øraker, Lilleaker, Sollerud, Vækerø, Bestum,
, Bjørnsletta, Ullernåsen, Montebello, Hoff and Skøyen.
The station was located at Bestum in
, on the Lilleaker Line, between
Station to the east and Furulund Station to the west.
is a parish in the Church of Norway, but the borders do not correspond with the district borders. The parish was separated from Vestre Aker in 1906, and later on Røa and Skøyen were separated from
, in 1957 and 1984 respectively.
church, serving the parish of
, was raised in 1903. The parish of Skøyen had its church raised in 1989. The parishes of
and Skøyen are parts of Vestre Aker deanery, in turn a part of the Diocese of Oslo.
Gervin died in January 1978 and was buried in
It is located north of Vækerø in
is a light rail station on the Oslo Tramway.
Idrettsforening is a Norwegian multi-sports club from
, Oslo. It has sections for association football, team handball, basketball, bandy and cheerleading. The club colors are white and red.
He retired in 1971. He died in June 1983 and was buried in
Kastellbakken (renamed: "Husebybakken") is an abandoned ski jumping hill located at
in Oslo, Norway.
Smestad died on 29 June 1962 and is buried at the cemetery at
The local newspaper is "
Avis Akersposten". "Aftenposten" is widespread as well.
He is a son of Inger Louise Valle. He is married, and lives in
He resided in Bestum. He donated stained glass windows to the transepts of
Church, and to various other ends.
Skullerud played for hometown club Kongsvinger IL Toppfotball, before turning out for Ready, Frigg, Grue IL, and
Located at Øraker in
, it was opened in 1924, the Lilleaker Line was extended to Jar.
Skøyenparken is a park in the neighborhood of Skøyen in the borough of
in Oslo, Norway.
The club was founded in 1971 as a merger of the multi-sports club "Liull", the multi-sports club "Bestum IF" (founded 1914), the gymnastics club "Lilleaker TF" and "
Basket" (founded 1956). "Liull" was in turn a merger of the skiing club "
SK" (founded 1909) and "Lilleaker IF" (founded 1913). The club counts 1909 as its founding year.
The route continues via Hoff and Abbdediengen and
. Previously a station was located at Bestum, but this was closed due to the vicinity to
. The line then passes Furulund and Sollerud before reaching Lilleaker. The latter serves the northern parts of Lysaker as well as the shopping center CC Vest.
The local multi-sports team is
IF. It was founded in 1909, and absorbed the neighboring teams Bestum IF and Liull in 1972. Their home field, used for football and bandy matches, is located near Lysakerelven station. The indoor arena Ørakerhallen is used for handball and basketball matches; its basketball team last won the national title in 1996. The tennis club
TK split from
IF in 1992, and has its courts at Blokkajordet. Since 2000 it also owns 25% of the national tennis arena at Hasle. Notable players include Thorvald Moe and Jan Frode Andersen.
Copyright © 2017