Synonyms for urbanczyk or Related words with urbanczyk

ofner              rzepka              kirchler              sczypa              stomporowski              szczurek              hubmann              stadlober              fitschen              lodziewski              richardsson              szymkowiak              wiesinger              kadlec              emmelmann              bochenek              rysiukiewicz              kaczmarczyk              vereckei              balkenhol              kurnicki              kucsera              lippok              sarnecki              senft              flaschberger              grzyb              gerhards              gufler              staniszewski              bjerendal              grabher              kucharski              bachleda              cathrin              rechnio              wojtkowiak              wachowiak              zandberg              kaczor              radziewicz              musiol              kostrzewa              mahrer              vidzis              sylke              huttary              renoth              hochmann              rutschow             



Examples of "urbanczyk"
Klaus Urbanczyk is married and father of two daughters.
In the same year, Urbanczyk won the East German Sportsperson of the Year award – the only time that a footballer was given an individual award. Urbanczyk also won the East German Footballer of the Year award in 1964.
In 1971, Urbanczyk was part of the HFC Chemie team that fell victim to a hotel fire while staying in Eindhoven for a UEFA Cup tie. Urbanczyk rescued several people and suffered severe injuries.
Klaus Urbanczyk, nicknamed "Banne" (born 4 June 1940 in Halle (Saale)), is a former East German football player and manager.
On 22 June 1968, Commander David G. Smith relieved Commander Urbanczyk of command of "Jack" at State Pier in New London, Connecticut.
At the beginning of the 1960s, Urbanczyk was held to be one of the best right defenders in the world, on account of his speed and his slide-tackling skills. He played for East Germany between 1961 and 1969.
Gerd Backhaus of BSG Lokomotive Stendal was the league's top scorer with 15 goals. For the second time the title East German Footballer of the year was awarded, going to Klaus Urbanczyk of SC Chemie Halle.
Swiatowiak Urbanczyk is a Polish sprint canoer who competed in the late 1990s. She won a bronze medal in the K-2 1000 m event at the 1997 ICF Canoe Sprint World Championships in Dartmouth.
In a survey among managers of the magazine "Deutsches Sportecho", Urbanczyk was voted the best right defender of the 1962–63 season. At the Olympic Games in Tokyo in 1964, Urbanczyk's popularity rose further. He was one of the key figures of East Germany's team (representing the United Team of Germany) that reached the semi-final of the tournament. In the semi-final against the Czechoslovakia, Urbanczyk collided with his own goalkeeper Jürgen Heinsch and suffered a complicated knee injury, including torn cruciates. East Germany lost the semi-final, but won the bronze medal against Egypt.
1995 Ito, Junko, and Armin Mester. The core-periphery structure of the lexicon and constraints on reranking. In Beckman, Jill, Suzanne Urbanczyk, and Laura Walsh, eds. University of Massachusetts Occasional Papers in Linguistics [UMOP] Vol. 18: Papers in Optimality Theory. University of Massachusetts, Amherst: GLSA. 181-209.
Urbanczyk began his football career at Turbine Halle in 1948. Beginning in 1960, he played for this team – in the meantime renamed Chemie Halle and later Hallescher FC Chemie – in the DDR-Oberliga. His first Oberliga match was against Wismut Karl-Marx-Stadt on 20 March 1960, as a right midfielder. During his career, however, he made his home on the position of right defender. He appeared in 250 East German top flight matches (12 goals).
In 1976, Heinz Krügel was relieved of his duties as manager of 1. FC Magdeburg, as he had fallen into disgrace with the SED cadres. They considered him politically unreliable. His successor was Klaus Urbanczyk. Magdeburg would not win any more championships, but always finished in the top four for the rest of the 1970s. In the FGDB-Pokal, Magdeburg was more successful, winning the competition in 1978 and 1979, against Dynamo Dresden (1–0) and BFC Dynamo (1–0 a.e.t.).
After ending his active career, Urbanczyk enjoyed success managing several Oberliga clubs, starting at HFC Chemie, then FC Rot-Weiß Erfurt. From 1976 to 1982 he was manager of 1. FC Magdeburg, winning the FDGB-Pokal in 1978 and 1979. His team was represented in the European competitions in every season, reaching the quarter-finals three times. After managing several other clubs, he returned to his home club in 1992, now called Hallescher FC, to manage them until 1994. Later, he enjoyed a small measure of success at FSV Lok Altmark Stendal who he guided to the DFB-Pokal quarter-final in 1995.
The contract to build "Jack" was awarded to Portsmouth Naval Shipyard in Kittery, Maine, on 13 March 1959 and her keel was laid down there on 16 September 1960. She was launched on 24 April 1963, sponsored by Mrs. Grace Groves, the wife of Lieutenant General Leslie R. Groves, who had been the head of the Manhattan Project. She was commissioned on 31 March 1967, with Commander Louis T. Urbanczyk, Jr., in command. The principal speaker at her commissioning ceremony was Rear Admiral James F. Calvert, USN, who served with distinction in the Pacific during World War II on "Jack"'s predecessor, the submarine .
The area inhabited by the Vistulans probably ranged from the foothills of the Carpathian Mountains in the south, to the sources of the Pilica and Warta in the north. In the east, it reached the Dunajec, and in the west, the Skawa. The first Slavic gords were not built here until the mid 8th century, which means that the Vistulans probably frequently migrated, changing locations. Even though some historians, such as Przemysław Urbanczyk, claim that the Vistulans did not exist, there are three documents which can be tied to this tribe. First is the so-called "Pannonian Legend" (The Life of St. Methodius), second is the Bavarian Geographer, and third is Alfred the Great's "Germania".
Kreul then worked as a manager, first at Wismut Gera, then FC Energie Cottbus, before he took over 1. FC Magdeburg from Klaus Urbanczyk in 1982. Here he had his biggest success as a manager, winning the 1983 FDGB-Pokal when Magdeburg beat his former club FC Karl-Marx-Stadt 4-0 in the final. In 1985, Kreul left to manage F.C. Hansa Rostock, but was unsuccessful: After only one year, at the end of which the club was relegated to the second-tier DDR-Liga, Kreul was replaced by Werner Voigt. Kreul was often criticized for using old-fashioned training methods, characterized by a focus on fitness training. Despite these criticisms, Kreul worked for the Deutscher Fußball-Verband from 1986 to 1991.
Marie Dennis Grosso, Joan Urbanczyk, and Margaret Schellenberg of the Center for a New Creation (a peace group in Arlington, Virginia) coordinated the Washington event. The center concentrated on peacemaking, poverty and economic justice, human rights, and women's issues. Betty Bumpers, an advocate for world peace and wife of former U.S. Senator and Governor of Arkansas Dale Bumpers, also worked on preparations for the Washington event with her group Peace Links, a national nonpartisan organization of women who oppose the nuclear arms buildup.{ Organizers planned a route through Washington D.C., and met with various police authorities and the National Park Service to obtain the required permits. Security was of utmost importance; the course from Virginia into Washington travelled past some of the most important buildings and monuments in the country. Forty-nine churches and one senior's center in the Washington area hosted individual state delegations and participants. The churches held a reception for attendees and provided bag lunches, lodging, and transportation. Host churches also displayed panels.
The community was first settled around 1882, when the British-owned Francklyn Land and Cattle Company, later reorganized as the White Deer Land Company, occupied the area and began stocking it with cattle. George Tyng, general manager of the property, built the headquarters for White Deer or Diamond F Ranch at the site in 1887. Around the same time, the Purcell Company purchased land in the vicinity as a right-of-way for the Southern Kansas Railway of Texas. A depot was built in 1888. The site was initially known as "Paton" (after John Paton), then "Whig", before being renamed White Deer in January 1899 – after nearby White Deer Creek. During the 1890s, British shareholders began selling land for small farms and ranches to settlers. The community moved to its present location near the railroad line in 1908. A year later, Henry Czerner and Ben Urbanczyk established a community of Polish farmers from central Texas at the northeastern edge of town. There were approximately 50 people living in White Deer by 1910.