Synonyms for velikiye_luki_okrug or Related words with velikiye_luki_okrug

pskov_okrug              leningrad_okrug              luga_okrug              borovichi_okrug              novgorod_okrug              starorussky_uyezd              leningrad_oblast              novgorod_governorate              novgorodsky_uyezd              velikoluksky              uyezd              zubtsovsky              sebezhsky              nevelsky              bezhetsky              toropetsky              valdaysky              kalinin_oblast              volost              nyandoma              kimrsky              novorzhevsky              nelidovsky_district              opochetsky              kingiseppsky              kashinsky              rzhev_okrug              porkhovsky              krestetsky              solvychegodsky              staritsky              tosnensky_district              olonets_governorate              ustyuzhensky_uyezd              velikiye_luki_oblast              pustoshkinsky              pechorsky_district              vyshnevolotsky              uyezds              usvyatsky              sebezhsky_district              pskov_governorate              krasnogorodsky_district              vesyegonsky              opochka              malovishersky              kandalakshsky_district              bologovsky_district              velizhsky              pskov_oblast             



Examples of "velikiye_luki_okrug"
The following districts have been established in Velikiye Luki Okrug,
On August 1, 1927 Nasvinsky District was also established, with the administrative center in the settlement of Nasva. It included parts of former Velikoluksky Uyezd. The district was a part of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On June 17, 1929, the district was transferred to Western Oblast. On January 1, 1932, Nasvinsky District was abolished and split between Loknyansky, Velikoluksky, and Novosokolnichesky Districts.
On August 1, 1927 Bologovsky District with the administrative center located in the selo of Bologovo was established as well. The district was a part of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Leningrad Oblast, and on June 17, 1929 with the rest of the okrug it was transferred to Western Oblast. On September 20, 1930 the district was abolished and split between Kholmsky and Leninsky Districts.
On October 1, 1929 Western Oblast was established. The northern part of Ostashkovsky Uyezd was transferred to Northern Oblast, and the oblast was divided into districts. In particular, Ostashkovsky District with the administrative center of Ostashkov was established as a part of Velikiye Luki Okrug. On August 1, 1930 the okrugs were abolished, and the districts were subordinated directly to the oblast.
On August 1, 1927 Bologovsky District with the administrative center located in the selo of Bologovo was established as well. The district was a part of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Leningrad Oblast, and on June 17, 1929 with the rest of the okrug it was transferred to Western Oblast. On September 20, 1930 the district was abolished and split between Kholmsky and Leninsky Districts.
The oblast was established on 1 October 1929 by the All-Russian Central Executive Committee. The territory of the oblast was formed from Smolensk and Bryansk Governorates, parts of Moscow, Kaluga, and Tver Governorates, as well as Velikiye Luki Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. The oblast was subdivided into eight administrative districts ("okrugs"),
Another district established on August 1, 1927 was Bologovsky District with the administrative center located in the selo of Bologovo. The district was a part of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Leningrad Oblast, and on June 17, 1929 with the rest of the okrug it was transferred to Western Oblast. On September 20, 1930 the district was abolished and split between Kholmsky and Leninsky Districts.
On August 1, 1927, the uyezds were abolished and Idritsky District was established, with the administrative center in Idritsa. It included parts of former Sebezhsky Uyezd. The governorates were abolished as well, and the district became a part of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On June 17, 1929, the district was transferred to Western Oblast. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were also abolished, and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. On January 1, 1932 Idritsky District was abolished and split between Sebezhsky and Pustoshkinsky Districts. On June 1, 1936 it was re-established as a part of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Kalinin Oblast, one of the okrugs abutting the state boundaries of the Soviet Union. On May 4, 1938 the district was transferred to Opochka Okrug. In 1938, Idritsa was granted urban-type settlement status.
In 1777, it was elevated in status to that of an uyezd town of Pskov Viceroyalty and given its present name. In 1796, it was transferred to Pskov Governorate. In August 1927, the uyezds were abolished and, effective October 1, 1927, Kholmsky District was established, with the administrative center in Kholm. Pskov Governorate was abolished as well and the district became a part of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On June 3, 1929, Velikiye Luki Okrug was transferred to Western Oblast. On July 23, 1930 the okrugs were abolished and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. On January 29, 1935, the district became a part of the newly established Kalinin Oblast.
On August 1, 1927, Idritsky District with the administrative center in the settlement of Idritsa was also established. It included parts of former Sebezhsky Uyezd. The district was a part of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On June 17, 1929, the district was transferred to Western Oblast. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were also abolished and the districts were directly subordinated to the oblast. On January 1, 1932, Idritsky District was abolished and split between Sebezhsky and Pustoshkinsky Districts. On June 1, 1936, it was re-established as a part of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Kalinin Oblast; on May 4, 1938, the district was transferred to Opochka Okrug. On August 22, 1944, the district was transferred to Velikiye Luki Oblast. On October 2, 1957, Velikiye Luki Oblast was abolished and Idritsky District was transferred to Pskov Oblast. On October 3, 1959, Idritsky District was abolished and merged into Sebezhsky District.
On August 1, 1927, the uyezds were abolished, and Velikoluksky District was established, with the administrative center in Velikiye Luki. Pskov Governorate was abolished as well, Velikiye Luki was the center of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On June 17, 1929, the okrug was transferred to Western Oblast. On July 23, 1930, the okrugs were also abolished. On January 29, 1935, Western Oblast was abolished, and the district was transferred to Kalinin Oblast, and on February 5 of the same year, Velikiye Luki became the center of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Kalinin Oblast, one of the okrugs abutting the state boundaries of the Soviet Union. On May 4, 1938, the okrug was abolished again.
Another district created on August 1, 1927 was Rykovsky District with the administrative center in the "selo" of Skokovo. It included parts of former Velikoluksky and Opochetsky Uyezds. The district was a part of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On June 17, 1929, the district was transferred to Western Oblast. On September 20, 1930, Rykovsky District was abolished and split between Nasvinsky, Loknyansky, Novosokolnichesky, and Pustoshkinsky Districts.
On 1 August 1927 Novgorod and Pskov Governorates were abolished, and their uyezds were merged into newly established Leningrad Oblast, with the administrative center in Leningrad, which included the northwestern part of Russian Federation. The oblast was subdidived into 140 districts, which were grouped into nine okrugs. The areas which currently belong to Tver Oblast were grouped into Velikiye Luki Okrug with the center in Velikiye Luki.
On 1 October 1929, governorates and uyezds were abolished, and Ostashkovsky District with the administrative center in Ostashkov was established. It belonged to Velikiye Luki Okrug of Western Oblast. On August 1, 1930 the okrugs were abolished, and the districts were subordinated directly to the oblast. On January 29, 1935 Kalinin Oblast was established, and Ostashkovsky District was transferred to Kalinin Oblast. In February 1963, during the abortive administrative reform by Nikita Khrushchev, Kirovsky and Penovsky Districts were merged into Ostashkovsky District.
On August 1, 1927, Troitsky District was established as well. It included parts of former Velikoluksky and Kholmsky Uyezds, and its administrative center was located in the "selo" of Troitsa-Khlavitsa. The district was a part of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Leningrad Oblast and was transferred to Western Oblast on June 17, 1929 with the rest of the okrug. In August 1930, the district was renamed Lovatsky. On September 20, 1930, the district was abolished and split between Kholmsky and Loknyansky Districts.
On August 1, 1927 Rykovsky District with the administrative center in the selo of Skokovo was also created. It included parts of former Velikoluksky and Opochetsky Uyezds. The district was a part of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On June 17, 1929 the district was transferred to Western Oblast. On September 20, 1930, Rykovsky District was abolished and split between Nasvinsky, Loknyansky, Novosokolnichesky, and Pustoshkinsky Districts.
Another district established on August 1, 1927 was Nasvinsky District, with the administrative center in the settlement of Nasva. It included parts of former Velikoluksky Uyezd. The district was a part of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On June 17, 1929 the district was transferred to Western Oblast. On January 1, 1932, Nasvinsky District was abolished and split between Loknyansky, Velikoluksky, and Novosokolnichesky Districts.
Another district created on August 1, 1927 was Rykovsky District with the administrative center in the "selo" of Skokovo. It included parts of former Velikoluksky and Opochetsky Uyezds. The district was a part of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On June 17, 1929, the district was transferred to Western Oblast. On September 20, 1930, Rykovsky District was abolished and split between Nasvinsky, Loknyansky, Novosokolnichesky, and Pustoshkinsky Districts.
Another district established on August 1, 1927 was Nasvinsky District, with the administrative center in the settlement of Nasva. It included parts of former Velikoluksky Uyezd. The district was a part of Velikiye Luki Okrug of Leningrad Oblast. On June 17, 1929 the district was transferred to Western Oblast. On January 1, 1932, Nasvinsky District was abolished and split between Loknyansky, Velikoluksky, and Novosokolnichesky Districts.
On March 5, 1935, Velikiye Luki Okrug, one of the okrugs abutting the boundaries of the Soviet Union, was established. It consisted of Bezhanitsky, Loknyansky, Nevelsky, Novorzhevsky, Novosokolnichesky, Opochetsky, Pustoshkinsky, Pushkinsky, Sebezhsky, and Velikoluksky Districts. On May 11, 1937, the okrug was split into Velikiye Luki and Opochka Okrugs. On 4 May 1938 Velikoluksky Okrug was abolished, and on 5 February 1941 Opochetsky Okrug was abolished as well. The districts were directly subordinated by the oblast.