Synonyms for vesyegonsky_uyezd or Related words with vesyegonsky_uyezd

zubtsovsky              kalyazinsky              kashinsky              seryozhinsky              velikoluksky              kudeversky_district              kimrsky              staritsky              idritsky              opechensky              yefimovsky              detskoselsky              sebezhsky              gryazovetsky              kasplyansky              krasni_okny              velikiye_luki_oblast              korchevskoy              krestetsky              vesyegonsky              pechorsky              domanivka              arbuzynka              yelanets              bezhetsky              nevelsky              novorzhevsky              vyborsky              novoladozhsky              borovichsky              borovichsky_uyezd              usvyatsky              yemetsky              nelidovsky_district              pustoshkinsky              novotorzhsky              dnovsky              velizhsky              seryodkinsky              porechyevsky              kargopolsky_uyezd              dedovichsky              vradiivka              tylihulo              dukhovshchinsky              lyadsky              pustoshkinsky_districts              yegoryevsky              kharovsky              cherepovetsky_uyezd             



Examples of "vesyegonsky_uyezd"
Vesyegonsky Uyezd ("Весьегонский уезд") was one of the subdivisions of the Tver Governorate of the Russian Empire. Its capital was Vesyegonsk. Vesyegonsky Uyezd was located in the northeastern part of the governorate (mostly in present-day northeastern Tver Oblast with a small part in the easternmost Novgorod Oblast). The territory of Vesyegonsky Uyezd corresponds to most of Vesyegonsky, Sandovsky, Lesnoy, and Krasnokholmsky districts and small parts of Molokovsky and Pestovsky districts.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the area was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate), but in 1727 it was transferred to Moscow Governorate. In 1775, Tver Viceroyalty was formed from the lands which previously belonged to Moscow and Novgorod Governorates, and in 1776 Vesyegonsky Uyezd was established as a part of Tver Viceroyalty. In 1796, the viceroyalty was transformed into Tver Governorate, and Vesyegonsky Uyezd was abolished, the area was moved to Bezhetsky Uyezd. In 1803, the uyezd was re-established. The area was split between three volosts of Vesyegonsky Uyezd, Nikolskaya, Mikhaylovskaya, and Lopatinskaya Volosts. On April 25, 1921, Vesyegonsky Uyezd was transferred to newly established Rybinsk Governorate. In 1922, part of the area was transferred to Vyshnevolotsky Uyezd of Tver Governorate. On February 15, 1923, Rybinsk Governorate was abolished, and Vesyegonsky uyezd was transferred back to Tver Governorate.
In 1803, three more uyezds were established: Kalyazinsky Uyezd (Kalyazin), Korchevskoy Uyezd (Korcheva), and Vesyegonsky Uyezd (Vesyegonsk).
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, Smerdyn was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate), but in 1727 it was transferred to Moscow Governorate. In 1775, Tver Viceroyalty was formed from the lands which previously belonged to Moscow and Novgorod Governorates, and in 1776 Vesyegonsky Uyezd was established as a part of Tver Viceroyalty. In 1796, the viceroyalty was transformed into Tver Governorate, and Vesyegonsky Uyezd was abolished, the area was moved to Bezhetsky Uyezd. In 1803, the uyezd was re-established. Smerdyn belonged to Mikhaylovskaya Volost of Vesyegonsky Uyezd. On April 25, 1921, Vesyegonsky Uyezd was transferred to newly established Rybinsk Governorate. In 1922, Smerdyn was transferred to Vyshnevolotsky Uyezd of Tver Governorate.
At the time of the Russian Empire Census of 1897, Vesyegonsky Uyezd had a population of 155,431. Of these, 83.7% spoke Russian and 16.2% Karelian as their native language.
On April 25, 1921, Vesyegonsky Uyezd was transferred to newly established Rybinsk Governorate. On February 15, 1923, Rybinsk Governorate was abolished, and the uyezd was transferred back to Tver Governorate.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the area was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate), but in 1727 it was transferred to Moscow Governorate. In 1775, Tver Viceroyalty was formed from the lands which previously belonged to Moscow and Novgorod Governorates, and in 1776 Vesyegonsky Uyezd was established as a part of Tver Viceroyalty. Vesyegonsk got the town status. In 1796, the viceroyalty was transformed into Tver Governorate, and Vesyegonsky Uyezd was abolished, the area was moved to Bezhetsky Uyezd. In 1803, it was re-established. On April 25, 1921, Vesyegonsky Uyezd was transferred to newly established Rybinsk Governorate. On February 15, 1923, Rybinsk Governorate was abolished, and the uyezd was transferred back to Tver Governorate.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the territory was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as St. Petersburg Governorate), but in 1727 it was transferred to Moscow Governorate. In 1775, Tver Viceroyalty was formed and in 1776 Vesyegonsky Uyezd was established as a part of Tver Viceroyalty. At the same time, Vesyegonsk was granted town status and became the seat of the uyezd. In 1796, the viceroyalty was transformed into Tver Governorate and the uyezd was abolished. In 1803, Vesyegonsky Uyezd was re-established. On April 25, 1921, Vesyegonsky Uyezd was transferred to newly established Rybinsk Governorate. In February 1923, Rybinsk Governorate was abolished and the uyezd was transferred back to Tver Governorate on February 6, 1923.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the area was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate), but in 1727 it was transferred to Moscow Governorate. In 1775, Tver Viceroyalty was formed from the lands which previously belonged to Moscow and Novgorod Governorates, and in 1776, Vesyegonsky Uyezd was established as a part of Tver Viceroyalty. Vesyegonsk was granted town rights. In 1796, the viceroyalty was transformed into Tver Governorate and Vesyegonsky Uyezd was abolished; the territory was transferred to Bezhetsky Uyezd. In 1803, it was re-established. On April 25, 1921, Vesyegonsky Uyezd was transferred to newly established Rybinsk Governorate. On February 15, 1923, Rybinsk Governorate was abolished and the uyezd was transferred back to Tver Governorate.
Sandovo railway station was open in 1919. At the time, it belonged to Vesyegonsky Uyezd of Tver Governorate. The station was named after the selo of Sandovo, however, it was located far from the selo. The closest village to the station was Orudovo.
In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the territory was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate), but in 1727 it was transferred to Moscow Governorate. In 1775, Tver Viceroyalty was formed from the lands which previously belonged to Moscow and Novgorod Governorates, and in 1776, Krasnokholmsky Uyezd was established as a part of Tver Viceroyalty. Krasny Kholm was granted town status. In 1796, the viceroyalty was transformed into Tver Governorate and Krasnokholmsky Uyezd was abolished, the territory was transferred to Bezhetsky Uyezd. In 1803, Vesyegonsky Uyezd was re-established and Krasny Kholm with the surrounding territory was included into Vesyegonsky Uyezd. On March 10, 1918, Krasnokholmsky Uyezd was re-established. On April 25, 1921, Krasnokholmsky Uyezd was transferred to newly established Rybinsk Governorate. On February 15, 1923, Rybinsk Governorate was abolished and the uyezd was transferred back to Tver Governorate. On March 3, 1924, Krasnokholmsky Uyezd was abolished and split between Bezhetsky and Vesyegonsky Uyezds.
What is now Krasny Kholm was first attested as the village of Spas-na-Kholmu as early as 1518. The village belonged to the Antoniyev Monastery of St. Nicholas until its lands were secularized in 1764. In the course of the administrative reform carried out in 1708 by Peter the Great, the area was included into Ingermanland Governorate (known since 1710 as Saint Petersburg Governorate), but in 1727 it was transferred to Moscow Governorate. In 1775, Tver Viceroyalty was formed from the lands which previously belonged to Moscow and Novgorod Governorates, and in 1776, Krasnokholmsky Uyezd was established as a part of Tver Viceroyalty. In 1776, the village was granted town status and received its current name. In 1796, the viceroyalty was transformed into Tver Governorate; Krasnokholmsky Uyezd was abolished, with its territory transferred to Vesyegonsky Uyezd. The railway between Rybinsk and St. Petersburg reached the town in 1899, boosting its development.