Synonyms for walesby or Related words with walesby
Examples of "walesby"
St Edmund's Church,
is a Grade II* listed parish church in the Church of England in
St Mary's church is part of the
Group of Parishes which also comprises Brookenby (St Michael and All Angels); Kirmond le Mire (St Martin); Normanby le Wold (St Peter); North Willingham (St Thomas); Stainton le Vale (St Andrew); Tealby (All Saints);
(St Mary) and
Old Church (All Saints).
St Thomas became part of
Group of Parishes in 1979, which comprises churches in Brookenby, Claxby by Normanby, Kirmond le Mire, Normanby le Wold, Stainton le Vale, Tealby and
St Peters church is part of the
Group of Parishes which comprises Brookenby (St Michael and All Angels), Claxby by Normanby (St Mary), Kirmond le Mire (St Martin), North Willingham (St Thomas), Stainton le Vale (St Andrew), Tealby (All Saints),
(St Mary) and
Old Church (All Saints). The incumbent is The Revd John Carr assisted by The Revd Elaine Turner.
Stourton became chaplain to Christopher Villiers, Earl of Anglesey, and rector of
in Lincolnshire from 1631 to 1658.
have been held as Sub Manor of Wellow and Grimston.
(d. 1458) was a Canon of Windsor from 1441 to 1450 and Archdeacon of Chichester from 1444 to 1444.
Brookenby Church is located in Brookenby, Lincolnshire, England. A member of the Church of England, it forms part of the
group of churches, which also includes churches in Claxby, Kirmond le Mire, Normanby le Wold, North Willingham, Stainton le Vale, Tealby and
. This group of Churches is within the Diocese of Lincoln. Dedicated to the archangel Saint Michael, Brookenby church was established in the 1990s and is housed in the West wing of a former Officers Mess building.
Macpherson-Grant married Frances Elizabeth Pocklington, daughter of Reverend Roger Pocklington of
, Nottinghamshire on 3 July 1861. He was succeeded in the baronetcy by his son John Macpherson-Grant, 4th Baronet.
The club plays at "The Lane" on
Lane in Ollerton. The ground is shared with Ollerton Cricket Club with a small pavilion playing host to the changing rooms for both teams.
In 1912, Heneage married Anne Findlay, daughter of Brigadier-General Neil Douglas Findlay, and had five children. He was knighted in the 1945 New Year Honours. He died at his home at
Hall, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire, aged 90.
Owned by Onshore Production Services Ltd (OPS) or OOSL. Discovered in March 1983, production started July 1985, road tanker to Welton. Originally owned by EMOG. Situated in between
The former sergeants' mess is now Brookenby Church, part of the
group of parishes. A Trading Estate was developed on the remains of the RAF station in 1998.
Erasmus Stourton (1603, Narborough, Leicestershire, England – November 1658,
, Lincolnshire, England) was a clergyman and early settler to the Colony of Avalon, Newfoundland in 1627. He is known as one of the earliest Anglican clergyman to come to Newfoundland.
is a village and civil parish in Nottinghamshire, England. At the time of the 2001 census it had a population of 1,255 people, increasing slightly to 1,266 at the 2011 census. It is located north of Newark. The parish church of St Edmund is Perpendicular in style The title, Baron
, is held by the occupants of Lound Hall, in the neighbouring village of Bothamsall, along with Lord Bevercotes. The title's Lord
, Bevercotes and Bothamsall can only be inheritied concurrent with Lound Hall. The former noble proprietor being the Duke of Newcastle who was then the Earl of Clare who sold the land and manor house in the mid 1700s, which is now Lound Hall and Lound Hall Estate, east of Bothamsall village.
The second son of Henry Waterland, rector of
and Flixborough, Lincolnshire, by his second wife, he was born at
on 14 Feb 1682–3. He was educated at the free school in Lincoln. At Magdalene College, Cambridge, he was admitted on 30 March 1699 and elected scholar on 26 December 1702; and became a fellow on 13 February 1703–4. He graduated B.A. in 1703 and B.D. in 1714, and proceeded M.A. in 1706 and D.D. in 1717. On 8 May 1724 he was incorporated at Oxford.
Jordan Foliot, Baron de Foliot, Lord of Jordan Castle was granted the power to embattle his dwelling at Jordan Castle. He was the Lord of the Manor of Grimston, and Wellow, and of Besthorpe, with the Soc of Grimston, and its members, in Kirton Schidrintune, in Willoughby, and
, in Besthorpe, and Carleton, and in Franesfeild.
is a village and civil parish in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. The population of the civil parish at the 2011 census was 249. It lies in the Lincolnshire Wolds, north-east from Market Rasen and south from Caistor. Tealby parish lies to the south-east. The parish covers about and includes the hamlets of Risby and Otby.
In June 2007, within the Centenary year of Scouting, Baden-Powell addressed Freemasons and Scouts, and non-Masonic Scouters, at meetings of Pioneer Lodge in the County of Derbyshire and
Forest Lodge in the County of Nottinghamshire (both in United Grand Lodge of England, and also both lodge members of the Kindred Lodges Association).
The temporalities were spread over a large area, including the parishes of Babworth, Blidworth, Boughton, Bothamsall, Bilsthorpe, Edwinstowe, Egmanton, Eakring, Farnsfield, Kirton, and Coddington, East Retford, Holme, Kelham, Kneesall, i.e. Kersall and Ompton, Kirklington, Kirton, Littleborough, Maplebeck, Nottingham, Ollerton, Rufford, Southwell, Staythorpe, Tuxford,
, Warsop, Welham, Wellow, Willoughby, and Winkburn, in Nottinghamshire.
Copyright © 2017