Synonyms for yemetsky or Related words with yemetsky
Examples of "yemetsky"
In 1922, Kholmogorsky Uyezd was renamed
Uyezd, and the uyezd's administrative center was moved to Yemetsk. On May 15, 1925,
Uyezd was abolished and merged into Arkhangelsky Uyezd. In 1929, several governorates were merged into Northern Krai. On July 15, 1929, the uyezds were abolished and Kholmogorsky and
Districts were established on the territory which had previously been a part of Kholmogorsky and Arkhangelsky Uyezds. These districts became a part of Arkhangelsk Okrug of Northern Krai.
In the following years, the first-level administrative division of Russia kept changing. In 1930, the okrug was abolished, and the district was subordinated to the central administration of Northern Krai. In 1936, the krai itself was transformed into Northern Oblast. In 1937, Northern Oblast was split into Arkhangelsk Oblast and Vologda Oblast. Kholmogorsky District remained in Arkhangelsk Oblast ever since, but
District was abolished and merged into Kholmogorsky District in 1959.
There are three state museums in the district: the Kholmogorsky District Museum in Kholmogory, the Mikhail Lomonosov Memorial Museum in the "selo" of Lomonosovo, located in the historical building of a school constructed in 1892 on the same place where the house of Lomonosov previously stood, and the Nikolay Rubtsov
Local Museum in Yemetsk. There is a local museum in the "selo" of Rakula.
The governorate's structure remained in place after the 1917 revolution. In 1917, the governorate thus comprised nine uyezds. On 2 March 1918, the Ust-Vashsky Uyezd with its center in Ust-Vashka was split off from the Mezensky Uyezd (On 6 February 1922 it was abolished and merged back into the Mezensky Uyezd). Also in 1918, the western part of the Aleksandrovsky Uyezd was transferred to Finland, which became independent, and the rest of the uyezd was incorporated as Murmansk Governorate. In 1920, the Kemsky Uyezd was transferred to the Karel Labour Commune, which later became the Karelian Socialist Soviet Republic. In 1922, the major part of the Pechorsky District was moved to the newly established Komi-Zyryan Autonomous Oblast. On 15 March 1922, the Kholmogorsky Uyezd was renamed into the
Uyezd, and the uyezds town was transferred from Kholmogory to Yemetsk.
Copyright © 2017